Planes of 911 Exceeded Their Software Limits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That's something different from 911, sure all were real planes, and driven by those sick guys.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'd be interested in how the NORAD people could even control the plane, there would be some lag no matter what system they used and I'd love to see them try to compensate with the wind sheers over NYC at low altitude from a remote location. Although I'll concede that I'm not alltogether up on my unmanned flight systems so I could be wrong.

Anyways, this story ranks about a 8.7 on my BS-O-Meter. First, the guy's NSA rank/title is bogus.

Seccond, the cell data was pre-digital.

Third, there is no system on any airliner that prevents a pilot from making manuvers without some kind of override, the FAA would never allow it. It would mean that a pilot could not make emergency manuvers that excede 1.5G. That could mean the difference between life and death for passengers, and the regulators would never allow this.

Fourth, if you're outing the government in attacking their own people why on earth would you put your damn name on it?!?!

This guy is as fake as his creds and the story is just that a good story.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City

Third, there is no system on any airliner that prevents a pilot from making manuvers without some kind of override, the FAA would never allow it. It would mean that a pilot could not make emergency manuvers that excede 1.5G. That could mean the difference between life and death for passengers, and the regulators would never allow this.

Airbus does and always has. The crash of a prototype at an airshow in paris was because of this. When a pilot exceedes preset limits the autopilot will take over and return the plane to a more stable flight path. Boeing systems give out warnings but the pilot is always in control even if he exceedes structural limits.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Fly by wire means electronic control to the flight systems verses hydraulic. Fly by wire has nothing to do with auto pilot. I think that guy is full of it because the pilot always takes off and lands his plane, auto pilot is switched on after the plane leaves the airport air space.

Has anyone every made a call from a plane will in flight ? There you have it !! So much for the handshake theory !!! Nice try. \

If the old 45 sec to connect rule was in effect then this post wont hit china till some time next week. Thats alot of handshakes...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So are you guys saying that a northwoods scenario is impossible?
Are you familier with the northwoods document?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
yep, it is pmpossible.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join