It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an innocent question,really.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just to pose a none biased question.

The United States received an unprovocted attack from the Japanese at the opening to WWII, that wrong was righted. I have heard many equate that attack to 9/11.
I don't disagree with that.
So my question is, What will it take to right the wrong and heal the wound of Sept.11 for Americans?What lengths have to be gone to before it can be put in the past? You need to heal as a nation, to move forward. Is more and more violence the answer?What else needs to be done?

Just a question as a Canadian and a friend to 90% of Americans.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That is some thing that can not be covered with one perspective or answer.

This incident will be and is very much different for each person directly effected, and is going to be as such.

you want to mention pearl harbor, then you must also look at the details of how those ships were attacked and why. If the President then would not have "authorized" the movement, those attacks would not have happened.

But let's not focus on that, because it is far from innocent.

As said above, what needs to be done could and will be just as varied as the individual it effects. Solutions are as limited as the minds that entertain them....or refuse to as it seems to be.

As I see it, those attacks and all attacks are just one huge wound that has been on mankind, and as such is an infested wound which refuses heal.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
In my opinion, for the U.S. (and the world, as Advisor pointed out) to begin the healing process; there needs to be a full governmental disclosure of the information regarding the 9/11 attacks.

Regardless of whether or not the gist of the official story is true, or false; things like the denied posession of video footage of the pentagon strike (while it is known that hotel, convience store, and local highway cam footage was confiscated) only serve to divide the people and add salt to the wound.

There are simply too many open questions left for the healing process to truly begin. :shk:

[edit on 7/18/06 by redmage]

new topics

join