It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anxious...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So i'm laying in bed next to my girlfriend and its like 1am.
We're both having a hard time falling asleep and are seeing things that are doing nothing but keeping us awake. So after a while my girlfriend asks me if I feel "different"?
Considering the type of person that my girlfriend is, I was taken back a little. The funny thing is that I HAVE been feeling strange lately. We talked about the feeling and we both agreed that its like theres this anxious feeling. A tightness in the chest but more of the variety where your "expecting" something and its hard to take a full breath.
I know this could very well just be me and her, but I wanted to get the opinion of you fine folk to see if anyone else is feeling this way. I know there have been previous threads about this but i'm serious when I say this is a extremely distinct feeling. Perhaps it is related to the world events going on right now but something definately does not feel right to the point where it is physically noticable...anyway, please post away.

ps. please save cynical and self serving comments

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ok a few questions,
Where does this feeling happen most?

is it confiend to your bed room or does it tend to be a feeling presant at all times?

maybe you should try having a crystal on you, kinda works for protection in case its more an entity

/has anything else happened?

[edit on 19-7-2006 by asala]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
1. Check for chemicals near vents.
2. Take a pregnancy test, name the kids Scasha (reference to Ray Bradbury).

join