It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Shadow people experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I hope this is the correct section for this story.

Last nigth at about 2am i had this overwhelming feeling to wakeup and shut my bedroom door. I live in a flat with my girlfriend and cat, my girlfriend was asleep and the cat was next to me like most nights. So anyone i woke up and was extremely sweaty, as i was sitting up in bed i seen a shadow silhouette of a person adjsent to my bedroom doorway. I ran to the door so see what it was, but it was gone i turned the light on and and tried to wake my girlfriend. I never close my bedroom door of a night time just incase my cats what to go the toilet or have a midnight snack. Also as i was laying in bed falling asleep that night under my mattress i keep a short metal poll, it flew from underneath my mattress and landed near my shoe rack a good feet away from my bed. Now on sunday i pushed the pole in good metre from the edge of the bed between the base and mattress, so i know theres no way for it to just fly out ?.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Sounds creepy. Just tell it to go away and leave you alone. That's what I do if I suspect there's an unrest spirit roaming by. I say it aloud several times. And it usually stops.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've browsed both the www. and these forums occassionally and I'm convinced that these 'Shadow People' are nothing more than illusions of mind or, possibly, a yet unresearched avenue of atmospheric effects similar to that of Brocken Spectre or glories. Tricks of the light are common in many environments and the home is no exception. I'm sure a scientific explaination is more likely than an actual entity.www.atopics.co.uk/

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey guys, try to see an episode of the ghost hunters season 2 episode 19. They seem to capture one on video twice in the light house. Guaranteed to send a chill up your spine.
I don't know if they are ghosts or some other type of entity but enough people have had experiences to validate that there is something happeneing.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have been ghost hunting for awhile now and have not encountered a shadow person yet. However, do I doubt their existance? No, so many reports have been posted about them that I am sure it is a possibility but until I see one for myself, it hard to believe. The question I have for you is, did this just start or has this been an ongoing thing??

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
@Dr Gord

This is the first time in my life i have seen a ghost/shadow person. But i have had stragne dreams in the past few months that it im ripped form my bed and forced up against my bedroom wall held there buy some invisable force. Last night the knob on my front door was turing and rattling while i was siting on my home PC.

@laiguana

As strange and silly as it felt last night after i got home from work i said "please leave us alone" a few times.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey guys, try to see an episode of the ghost hunters season 2 episode 19. They seem to capture one on video twice in the light house. Guaranteed to send a chill up your spine.
I don't know if they are ghosts or some other type of entity but enough people have had experiences to validate that there is something happeneing.

sorry to bring this to you but Ghost busters are fake, there was a thread about it couldnt find ti though in ats search...but it came down to this that they fake the whole thing.

and Anglosaxon:

Well i dont think Illusions can throw objects...now can they?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There is a woman, named Heidi Hollis who is a writer for the extraterrestial community, and talks a lot about "the shadow people". I read her book, which has information on aliens and shadow people and what they are here for. Of course I take it as a possibility, not factual.

Her site is: www.ufo2u.com

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I totally beleive you bud, seriously before i was one of the typical "I need solid factual evidence," or "theirs a logical explenation for it" or "its all an illusion of the mind" type people i didnt beleive in # unless i could reach out touch it and even then i would need more evidence! But now recently within the past year i have had such weird experiences with everything its just so bizarre and their is like tangible physical evidence i have witnessed that has made me change my skeptical stance completely! When i was younger i had never saw any ghost or anything like that, wel actually i did but my parents convinced me, that this was in my head just illusion and i beleived it... now maybe because i was so young it was in my brain but now later on in life i have SOLID physical proof that yes this is most real and their is more to life than meets the eye most definetely. I have had things tell me that people will show up at my house and we hours in the morning like 4 oclock and they want to take me somewhere , and i wake up from my bed put on my clothes walk out to my front window when this voice told me that a person was to appear and sure enough an odd man would appear.. i dont want to get too into this story but their is more to it than that. Im just a little afraid of what has been revealed to me and i think if i posted it on the forum i would be considered a complete weirdo. Anyhow yes i beleive you i beleive their is other dimension within this planet and all over the universe that exsist parallel to us with other being living on it sometimes they intersect with us and im sure their are some that are completely oblivious to us they appear randomly as black figures , and othertime their are some that deliberatly try to contact us!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orderoftheblazingsun
I have had things tell me that people will show up at my house and we hours in the morning like 4 oclock and they want to take me somewhere , and i wake up from my bed put on my clothes walk out to my front window when this voice told me that a person was to appear and sure enough an odd man would appear..

Where things told to you in dreams or when you where awake ?,

I what i felt was a overwhelming feeling while i was alseep to wake up and run like furry to shut my bedroom door, funny thing was in my sleep i fully understood what i had to do ?.

Anyway glad to here im not going nuts over here

new topics

top topics

join