It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Ohio about to get slammed again by a storm!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I live in northern Ohio and my city has been hit by one storm after another which started on June 21, 2006. These storms have been dropping heavy rains and flooding people out of their homes.

I just checked out the radar and we have yet another one coming straight for us.

If you are viewing this thread tonight then you can check out the animation showing that it is heading straight for us.

Click here for animation

Also, earthquakes have been happening in Ohio lately:

Earthquake Recorded Near Cleveland
June 26, 2006 3.4

Earthquake Strikes Under Lake Erie Near Mentor
April 22, 2006 3

Small Earthquake Hits NW Ohio Lima, Ohio
June 8, 2006 2.8

An Earthquake Every Two Weeks? It's Happening Near Cleveland

I am just wondering what is happening. Does anyone reading this thread live in Northern Ohio? Do you have any comments? I welcome anyones comments wether you live in Ohio or not. Anyone know what might be happening here? Are all of these quakes around the world, Alaska, Indonesia connected?

[edit on 7/17/2006 by Stari]

[edit on 7/17/2006 by Stari]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I live in the southern half of the state (Dayton) and the only thing wierd is that it is moving steeply south, other then that whats wrong? Reports of tornados? Hail? Flooding? Also the storm looks to be weakening, and contrary to what you may know, Ohio does have earthquakes ... not as often as many other places but we do form time to time have them in northern Ohio.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
and contrary to what you may know, Ohio does have earthquakes ... not as often as many other places but we do form time to time have them in northern Ohio.

I am talking about 12 earthquakes from January 1 to July 1 all in one area. That is strange for that area.

An Earthquake Every Two Weeks? It's Happening Near Cleveland

I will definately be watching more intently to news reports of this and see what happens.

join