It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covenant of Peace = The Last Seven Years Of Mankind!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
According to the words of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert he wants a "Covenant of peace" what a choice of words, straight out of the book of Daniel. almost as if someone had told him to say those very words. If someone had told Olmert to say those words to further a conspiracy in religion then we would have proof of a conspiracy but if Olmert said those words of his own accord then this could be veiwed as proof that there is a god and he knows our very thoughts before we think them.

In any case the covenant that would possibly form from Olmert's request is nothing short of a timebomb set to start armageddon three and a half years from the signing of such a covenant according to the book of Daniel, god help us if this is not a conspiracy!!!

Friends, this may be exactly what we students of Bible prophecy have been expecting. The way it looks, the stage may be set perfectly for the covenant with many foretold in the ancient book of Daniel (Daniel 9:27). For the first time that I'm aware of, the majority of the international community -- including many important Arab nations -- are on the side of Israel. One report from the G-8 even said French President Jacques Chirac was privately expressing his support for Israel's actions in Lebanon.

Added to all this, there is a seven-year period of interest fast approaching. Friends, it may be time for us students of prophecy to stop straining out gnats and seeing the camel before us.

www.fulfilledprophecy.com...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by the_sentinal]

[edit on 17-7-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
daniel: ch9;27 says that quote: then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrafice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.

This is it folk's better get ready for a rough ride if this covenant becomes a reality!!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think this thread might be of interest to you...

A Reason for Breaking the One Week Covenant?

btw...I'm in denial and refuse to even consider the possibilities right now of what all of this means for the future of our world.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think this thread might be of interest to you...

A Reason for Breaking the One Week Covenant?

btw...I'm in denial and refuse to even consider the possibilities right now of what all of this means for the future of our world.

thanks worldwatcher I too am in denial to a certain extent as to the world implications of this covenant should it come to pass

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
... but if Olmert said those words of his own accord then this could be veiwed as proof that there is a god and he knows our very thoughts before we think them.

Can you elaborate on this point?

How would this be a proof of the existance of a god?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

... but if Olmert said those words of his own accord then this could be veiwed as proof that there is a god and he knows our very thoughts before we think them.

If the words of Olmert indeed spark a covenant of peace then it would be a stark fullfillment of prophecy thus if he spoke those words of his own accord he would have spoken them by the inspiration of the spirit of god and not some half baked man made plan of the davinci kind thus god is real and in total control (remember the bibe says the very hairs of your head are numbered) so if he has his way with the hairs of your head how much more the words of your mouth

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well sooner or later the scales will fall off of peoples eyes. Just hope it isn't too late for them when they do. Hmm, I thought Olmert's phrase was "An Eternal Covenant". Oh Well.

People shouldn't find any of this surprising. When Jesus Christ speaks a word, it has no choice but to come true, because he is truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You have voted the_sentinal for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Just wanted to say thanks for opening my eyes as to what may come to pass in the next several years, this way i may prepare my family and friends for the worst
or maybe the best if Jesus does come back and we embrace him (this coming from someone who has not been religious in the last 20 years and has even gone so far as to say there is no God, well the last several days have really changed me and im not certain yet as to what direction i am heading)

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks Fett Pinkus I would encourage you to seek god/jesus while he may be found, the day is coming when It will be too late, so time is of the essence in this matter also many have said there is no God but later changed thier mind on the matter seeing that they were wrong, so keep searching dude and BTW cool avatar

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another point to add is the unbeliever isn't guaranteed to live to see the second coming of Jesus Christ. In normal circumstances you aren't guaranteed tomorrow, let alone living through the wrath of the Creator. After the bride is gone, survival of a believer in Jesus Christ will be tough.

I'm just grateful that we have been given the chance to see these events come to pass so that more have the chance to become part of the bride before the groom fetches her. There is no material on earth harder than some people's heads/hearts/souls.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If the words of Olmert indeed spark a covenant of peace then it would be a stark fullfillment of prophecy thus if he spoke those words of his own accord he would have spoken them by the inspiration of the spirit of god and not some half baked man made plan of the davinci kind thus god is real

Thats absurd. Olmert said something that fits into a particular interpretation of the bible, therefore the god of the bible is real??? Nonesense. A covenant is simply a contract or treaty amoung the jews. Why think it prophetic that one jewish text talks about a peace treaty, and then some other jew talks about a peace treaty? Thats not proof of god! I agree, a beleiver can already say, 'that reaffirms my faith', but its not proof, and its certainly silly. What kind of weak faith needs the support of weird interpretations of the sayings of secular leaders???

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Just wanted to say thanks for opening my eyes as to what may come to pass in the next several years, this way i may prepare my family and friends for the worst
or maybe the best if Jesus does come back and we embrace him (this coming from someone who has not been religious in the last 20 years and has even gone so far as to say there is no God, well the last several days have really changed me and im not certain yet as to what direction i am heading)

Hope all goes well. Just a note, don't get religious, get the truth of the Messiah.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

If the words of Olmert indeed spark a covenant of peace then it would be a stark fullfillment of prophecy thus if he spoke those words of his own accord he would have spoken them by the inspiration of the spirit of god and not some half baked man made plan of the davinci kind thus god is real

Thats absurd. Olmert said something that fits into a particular interpretation of the bible, therefore the god of the bible is real??? Nonesense. A covenant is simply a contract or treaty amoung the jews. Why think it prophetic that one jewish text talks about a peace treaty, and then some other jew talks about a peace treaty? Thats not proof of god! I agree, a beleiver can already say, 'that reaffirms my faith', but its not proof, and its certainly silly. What kind of weak faith needs the support of weird interpretations of the sayings of secular leaders???

what's absurd?? what Olmert said fit's with the interpretation "you said it yourself so all i'm saying is that if this covenant of peace actually happens that would be a major prophecy fulfillment and yet another proof of the reality of god. how many more prophecies would you personally need to see fullfilled before you'll believe?? I would think that a person of your keen perception would have already accepted this.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i have a master plan that will bring peace

okay here it goes let WW3 happen lol doesnt it say in the bible after WW3 there will be one thousand years of peace?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Another point to add is the unbeliever isn't guaranteed to live to see the second coming of Jesus Christ. In normal circumstances you aren't guaranteed tomorrow, let alone living through the wrath of the Creator. After the bride is gone, survival of a believer in Jesus Christ will be tough.

I'm just grateful that we have been given the chance to see these events come to pass so that more have the chance to become part of the bride before the groom fetches her. There is no material on earth harder than some people's heads/hearts/souls.

according to the bible everyone still alive for the apocalypse gets to deny the beast and accept jesus first. we'll see.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wailin' action... I'm gonna take up smokin' ciggies and eating BBQ pork on a hoagie... full boost. 7 years huh? Cool, I can stop taking things so serious since all is lost... like why bother right?

Glad my missus and I love each other and we were smart enough to choose not to have children of our own. Woo Hoo! I'm gonna party like it's 1999. It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine! Sin-o-rama here I come! Let's see... convert to whatever is the accepted salvation dogma of the mo' in 78 months or so and I'm saved... freakin' awesome. Best good news I've had since AGENT_T tipped me to the M-E ceasefire scenario earlier today.

Thanx, this is wonderful news,

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I wonder if the sense of humor will be there for you guys...in those days when death will flee you body..

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I have to agree with him here, which I don't agree with anything he really has to say most of the time.. but anyway.

If you need some kinda proof god Exists, then why do you look to him for help???

Anyway I think its crazy to try and find proof in something that isn't. Trust your heart and that will lead you to god, not some guy on the other side of the planet quoting something that everyone has read more than a few times in their lives. And that should give you all the proof you need.

[edit on 7/30/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Angelslayer, uh I've already been dead once. Ticker stopped for a while during a cerebral angiogram after a stroke, flat lined for 6 or 7 minutes and some idiot gave me last rites of some sort, I assure you there is "something" after - no worries here cuz I've been there.

Uh, they don't have fear there, really. u2u me if you'd like and I can relate the whole experience. You most likely will find my experience will offend any book religions advertised schedule of death events tho'. It really was "comfortable".

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
No-one can guarantee that there's something after. Why would you want something after. Is it because you can't comprehend or accept the end. Olmerts words were chosen carefully, no doubt, probably not even by himself. When has a leader not said 'something powerful' at a time when the worlds spotlight is upon them. He's hardly gonna say "right dudes, we need sort a peace treaty".

Im not saying any of you are wrong, i just think its a bit extreme to think that this guy has started the second coming by mentioning a sentence from the bible.

Maybe Im just too critical

top topics

<<   2 >>

join