It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Holy cow, I was always a sceptic but just right now I was smoking a cig by my window when I noticed a very bright light in the sky. As I looked up to look at it this thing just zoomed across the sky at super fast speed and it vanished...... I got the chills running down my spine right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First, what city are you in? It is good to start looking for a witness to the same event.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How should I report a UFO sighting?

above you'll find info on how to report your possible sighting. You can also add your sighting in the above thread.

[edit on 7-17-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am in canton georgia, north of atlanta by 30 mi8les, sorry my hands are shaking right now. Let me clarify. I was lighting up a cig when I saw this bright light in the window, I looked up to see what it was and then this light went across the sky and vanished in almost a second. wow this is incredible because I know alot abo9ut airplanes and I know no plane or meteor could be stationary for a moment and just accelerate this fast

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
One thing I forgot to mention is that I was talking to my wife on the cell in my bedroom when we kept on getting disconnected. She is on Los Angeles now so I figured I would get a smoke till the reception got better. We got disconnected seveal times and after this happened I was able to call her and tell her what just happened. I dont know if that is revelant but I am trying to think of everything right now.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Lecter]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
How should I report a UFO sighting?

above you'll find info on how to report your possible sighting. You can also add your sighting in the above thread.

[edit on 7-17-2006 by worldwatcher]

I just submitted a report, thanks... Any ideas on what it was? Ball lightning?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok this is weird, i am talking to my wife and we still are getting disconnected. I am going to go outside with my camera.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
yeah you prolly saw a ufo... u shouldnt be scared... they are always there... u jus dont look up enough to see them often. i see them all the time

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Your description reminds me of something my dad saw when he saw a kid. He says he saw a stationary white light that suddely zipped to across the sky, stopped, went back in the opposite direction, stopped and then zipped away...exteamly fast!

As for the cellphone signal...coinidence?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Mad Larkin]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
I am in canton georgia, north of atlanta by 30 mi8les...

www.nuforc.org...
You can post your sighting on the National UFO Reporting Center.
The link above is for Georgia sightings. Maybe if someone sees your sighting on NUFORC and witnessed the same thing then they may post their sighting as well.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Southern Belle]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I once asked NUFORC why some of these sightings were highlighted in yellow, however I haven't received an answer.

top topics

join