It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Clinton Speaks for you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is now speaking for all Americans in stating that we are all behind Israel in this. I have never seen such an obvious case of sucking up just for money in my life. She also asserts that the USA is only made up of 2 political Parties Republican and Democrats.

She does not speak for me!

/begin Obiwan Kinobi
Hillary, The Pandering is strong within you, do not fall to the dark side young Padawan. /end Obiwan

Senator Clinton: All Americans are standing behind Israel

By Shlomo Shamir, Haaretz Correspondent and The Associated Press

Speaking at a large demonstration in support of Israel in Manhattan on Monday, United States Senator Hillary Clinton expressed unreserved support for Israel and commended President George Bush for his stance in the present crisis.

Clinton said on Monday that all Americans, whether Democrats or Republicans, stood behind Israel at this time.

The demonstration, which drew an estimated 5,000 people, was described as one of the largest Jewish events in recent years.

Source

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
As the piece said,

It was one of the largest jewish events in recent years.

What did you expect her to say, "Hey, Hey, Go Hezbollah!!"

The woman learned from the greatest manipulator of the time, Her husband. I assure you she will say whatever she has to say, do whatever she has to do and will not slip up on any political banana peel if thats what it takes to get her and slick willie back in the oval office.

She is a politician.

wupy

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Does this suprise you ?

After all Billy boy was compromised by a Israeli spy. Israel loves using the honeypot

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
What did you expect her to say, "Hey, Hey, Go Hezbollah!!"

She is a politician.

Wup

I understand but do not assert that all of Americans back you...She should say SHE is behind them. They say they hold no power over American politics...Balderdash!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
She has made some very strong pro-Israel comments before - 1999
was one such time.

www.nytimes.com...

She has also made some very public anti-Jewish/pro-palestinian goofs over
the years including sharing a hug/kiss with Mrs. Arafat.

As with many politicians, her support and stand on issues depends on her audience.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Technically she's right. The government of the U.S. is behind Isreal, and most Americans would support Israel over Hezbollah and Hamas.

She may not speak for every single American, and she may be just pandering to a particular crowd during that speach, but honestly.......... Most American's realize that untill 9/11 Hezbollah had killed the most # of Americans since the Viet Cong during Vietnam. I can't stand the Clintons but I can't argue with that statement about us standing behind Israel.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You can chalk me down as one who would NEVER have thought i would agree with anything she would have to say, but yeah you're right, she's speaking for me right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Of course Hillary is just pandering and saying what she thinks will get the most votes and dollars.

She doesn't speak for me...I generally support Israel, but her statement makes it sound like we blindly support Israel no matter what they do, which I think is dangerous and certainly doesn't help make the U.S. more popular on the Arab street, nor helps us move towards peace in the Middle East.

[edit on 7/17/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Considering what has just happend to Israel despite giving up land for peace and security, then yeah i blindly support them. Israel, if you must NUKE, then do so. Carte Blanche from me.

new topics

top topics

join