It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Multilations [Warning: Graphic Images]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Finally I have found a source to some human multilation cases. ...and I found a load!

www.karenlyster.com...

www.totse.com...

This site contains many links.
www.stormpages.com...

[This isn't the bad one.]

This picture just doesn't want to work so here's the link.
www.stormpages.com...

It took me a while to find this stuff finally but it is here.

What's your take?

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
First I have heard of human mutliation...

Obviously it wasn't animals that did this.

Either some sick individuals, or something out of this world did this.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm still trying to catch up on what information I found, but it looks like I have been getting I nice load.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Once again, Cammo Dude, I am impressed with your find. You were right about the pictures being very graphic. The third link was really informational. If it's done by an earthly predator, I'd like to know what the hell is doing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
Once again, Cammo Dude, I am impressed with your find. You were right about the pictures being very graphic. The third link was really informational. If it's done by an earthly predator, I'd like to know what the hell is doing it.

First of all, thank you.

Second of all, I agree that the third link is very informational. I'm still trying to get through it. I'm kind of in a rush.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...

First, thanks for the work, cammo.

However, I tend to think that this is the work of satanists or cultists... Why would ETs, creatures which, evidently, can fly starships across vast gulfs of space, need to chop away pieces of humans away? For food? Well, seems like a lot of work for very little in terms of a meal. For science? Well, why would they need these specific parts for an anatomical investigation? My guess is that there are a million ways for them to get this material... short of abducting someone just to cut them up.

Though I can't prove that it's NOT aliens... to me it just seems like the symbolism of cutting out things like the left eye hints at occultic practices. I believe aliens abduct people, but that in those cases the purpose relates, one way or the other, to establishing some form of 'contact' in the future (for example, are implants needed for human-alien communication?).

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Nice job camo.
Good info and pics. this is some nasty sh-it. keep us posted

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, I had printed out information on my second link. What I saw was quite interesting on how it seems there is a cover up. Take a look:

"He was as curious about this phenomenon as I was, and since he was still an active duty police officer, he had access to the department computer, to access the NCIC system that is maintained in Washington D. C. by the FBI. After giving Scot the criteria for a search of unexplained human deaths, that involved factors of mutilation, I asked that the search go back to at least 1973, involving this area of the Northwest. Scot ( not his real name ) ran the request through the department computer. As he mentioned at the time, he had expected to get realms of reports back that we would have to wade through, to get to the reports that would be are further study. Scot ended up requesting that the inquiry be run back to 1970, and involve not only Idaho, but also Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington states. Because of the magnitude of this search, Scot stated that it would take about one week to get the results back into his department...

...On the 14th of February, Scot contacted me in person, and appeared very troubled. His exact words were that "something is really screwy, Don." "I got the request back from NCIC on Monday, and there has gotta be something wrong. They told me that they had NO unsolved murders at all, zero, that met that criteria. THAT ANY FURTHER REQUESTS WILL HAVE TO BE MADE BY VOICE, TELEPHONE CALL, WITH PROPER AUTHORIZATION. Somebody is sitting on something, big as Hell." I also knew that something was as screwy as hell. After all, anybody that has had any dealing with law enforcement knows about the "Green River Killer" in Washington state. This serial killer is credited with at least 30 to 40 murders of young women, and to this date, the case is as big a mystery as ever. Many of the killings showed some types of mutilation, and if nothing else, at least some of these homicides should have shown up."

Something is going on in that respect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another part of the report the site had on a multilation case:

"With the subject of animal mutilations fresh in everyones mind, I was once again speaking to Don Mason, when he informed me that the investigator that had been assigned to the above mentioned case had come across a very mysterious death of a man back in 1979. According to the report, two hunters in the Bliss and Jerome area of Idaho had literally stumbled across the nude body of a man that had been hideously mutilated. The body was in the literal middle of nowhere, nude except for a pair of underpants, his sexual organs had been removed, his lips sliced off, and several other classic mutilation cuts. Although he was in very rugged country, his bare feet were not marked as if he had walked in that terrain, but yet no other tracks, animal or human were evident anywhere. After the police were notified, an intensive search was mounted, and miles away, the mans possessions were recovered, yet no one yet knows how the body ended up where it was found, or even more importantly, what happened to him. It should be noted that this area also had over the years, many unexplained UFO reports and cattle mutilations."

This is only a piece of what I found on the site (www.totse.com...). This stuff is all too interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I recall hearing about, and reading about similar cases being found here in NZ, though slightly 'covered up/glossed over' by Coroners etc...I'll see if I can find some info on these cases.

Ahhh...I see your very first link mentions one such case...I know there are more, I also know of a few discoveries in forest areas up around the top of the Nth Island and also down in the Sth Island of NZ...where the 'missing organs' etc and mutilation was attributed to scavenging by wild pigs etc...

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by alien]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To add to the cover-up factor, when ever I find a page of links to human mutilations, 80% of them don't work. This is definately slowing my progress on finding information but I'm getting stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

attributed to scavenging by wild pigs etc...

It's those damned Israeli guard pigs I tell ya!!!

Just kidding

Good find Cammo! This is the first I have heard of human mutilation cases as well. Not exactly the most comforting information but an interesting read none the less.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Rumors of human body parts in crashed
ships piloted by Greys have been circulating for years
If you believe things like the Dulce paper its just the tip
of the proverbial iceberg

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, looks like you are getting me into another search of information. I'll see if I can find some reports on that.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Just recently ran across this and have never heard of it before..

new topics

top topics

join