It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Court OKs 'Pedophile' Political Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It is a very rare occasion when I cannot come up with something to say, but this is just such an event. How can you even allow a political party that sole goal is to lower the age of concent to 12 years :shk:

A Dutch court refused Monday to ban a political party whose main goal is to lower the age of sexual consent from 16 to 12. The judge said it was the voters' right to judge the appeal of political parties.

The party has only three known members, one of whom was convicted of molesting an 11-year-old boy in 1987. Widely dubbed the "pedophile" party, it is unlikely ever to win a seat in parliament. The group would need around 60,000 votes, and pollsters estimate it would get fewer than 1,000.

Opponents had asked The Hague District Court to bar the party from registering for national elections in November, arguing that children have the right not to be confronted with the party's platform.

Story

[edit on 7/17/06 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well taking in consideration the numbers to get voters to support the party . . . I say that . . . it has not change what so ever.

Perhaps the Dutch court took that into consideration and knew that it will never make it . . . at the same time the Dutch court will not look bias.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
(shrugs) Not much we can do. Its called Liberalism, I sure as hell don't support that kind of liberalism.

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sick, totaly sick.

Operation ore in this countries netting these sick pathetic people by the hundreds, and yet still more get caught by the day.

Belgium even had the case of the child sex ring where all the witnesses and investigators died very suddenly if they stood on the side of the child and the law.

How this is allowed boggles the mind, yet its just another dropped notch in our level of humanity and decency in europe.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That party won't survive Christmas. They will all be fighting over who is going to be Santa.
A pedophile political party... I thought I've seen it all...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The truth is that . . . the party is not going to make it.

But the members still will be pehdophiles.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
concession speech

"I'd like to thank my opponent for a worthy battle. Now, I'd like to state that we have lost the fight but the battle is far from over. (pause for cheers). We will not stop in our efforts to get the government to reduce the legal age for sexual activity to 12. We are going to do this with a multi-pronged approach. First, we have already drawn up a proposal to lower the age limit to 12. We even have affadavits from several high profile people regarding this limit being acceptible as well as some incredible testimony from a score of former priests.

We are also going to lobby to get the voting age dropped to a more appropriate age, like 10. Today's ten year old is as smart and mature as 11 year olds from the 60's and they should have been able to vote.

We will inundate the government with thousands and thousands of signatures from young men (and women) who want to be able to have sex and not worry about their partner being shipped off to prison where they will be beaten and raped by larger, older men (pause for effect).

How will we get these signatures and how will we get the young men and women to vote, once they have that right? Simple. Candy and X-boxes. A signature and a hershey bar is yours. If you can get 1000 signatures from friends and neighbors, you'll be playing x-box games with your friends as soon as you turn in that list.

In closing, we are prepared to prove to the young men, and women if need be, that being allowed to have sex is a wonderful and important thing and they should be doing it as often as possible. If the government sees that everyone is breaking this outdated law, perhaps they will lift the ban and stop forcing us into the proverbial closet."

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
(shrugs) Not much we can do. Its called Liberalism, I sure as hell don't support that kind of liberalism.
Could i add, an EXTREME kind of liberalism?
Because liberals here do not go for this.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
They're just making it easier for the police, that's all. The less work the police needs to find and catch each pedofile, the more they can lock up.

top topics

join