It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New photo of possible bigfoot holding animal.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
very interesting photo, looks like its holding a half of a deer or something. Is there a way to make the photo look better, like in the movies

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
well, i dunno. I've stared at the image so long i see blobsquatch everywhere.

gotta take a break. in the meantime watch this video, i would vote it the official soundtrack to the search for the big fella.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
considering Koko the sinlanguage Gorrilla has a pet cat, why can't Bigfoot have it's own pet?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Very good Question!

Why can't he?!

I mean, he's bound to be some-what human like, he might get lonely sometimes?!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
I think it looks like a gorilla

Gorillas don't walk like that, silly.

I think it's a dude in a costume. It looks like "Bigfoot" is looking at the camera.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I've seen something like this,,,,
I'll load up paint shop pro and post some more tomorrow.
Great pic!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello, I live at about 4-5 hours away from that area (South Shore, right next to Montreal) and I think my next vacation is booked, the first chance I get to go away for a week-end I'm headed there for a little exploration. Great pic, nice find, ...

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I see the parts that resemble bigfoot with the silver hair up on the head. But if you look at it "differently" you can see what I saw about 30 years ago in northern Michigan.

I cut it out of the original to make it easier to see but I didn't change anything on the photo part of the image.
What I saw was tall and thin, it moved quickly through the woods and didn't make a sound. I don't think it was a Bigfoot. It has to be something else.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I know this has not been pointed out yet, and maybe Im wrong. I see two figures walking together. Looking at it, there is the one on the right holding the pig and the fella on the left is walking next to and slightly behind the other person. The dude on the left even has a belt on. I am trying to figure out what the heck he has above his head though. The reason I say this is because looking at it from an artist standpoint as one person, just doesnt work. Nothing is proportionate that way. Everything, no matter how odd the creature is, everything has symmetry. This only has symmetry ( IMO ) if it is seen as two rather than one.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I can't see the 'second' person!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
me neither. Could you point out where exactly you see the 'second' creature?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone who is intrested enough setup some temporary cameras of stay in the waterfall location for a while to see if the creature comes back. The location looks like an ideal place that the creature wood revisit on a regular basis for water and food.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now THAT is an excellent idea... I would do that myself if I lived there... Someone should DEFINITELY do this!

I think that it would be very beneficial....

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
thats a gorilla dude that and the band gorillaz rule!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Off Topic: LOL I love them Artemis Fowl books

On Topic: It's NOT a gorilla!!!!! Can you not just accept that its Big-Foot?!?!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Orla,
I am sorry. I can't just accept that this is a pic of bigfoot. I see what I see - a "Blobsqautch". However, thanks to Beer_Guy, I can now see a much bigger "Blobsqautch". If I look at the clouds long enough, I can see them form just as good a rendition of this "BigFoot".
Your friend,
Vance

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Jeenie your very formal there Vance!!!

LOL

But sher tis ok.....

em....

I guess we all have our own opinions and ideas on the matter, and maybe we will never get a proper right/wrong answer....

I don't know if we will EVER get an answer either way....

What do yee think?

Wig

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Orla,
I am sorry. I can't just accept that this is a pic of bigfoot. I see what I see - a "Blobsqautch". However, thanks to Beer_Guy, I can now see a much bigger "Blobsqautch". If I look at the clouds long enough, I can see them form just as good a rendition of this "BigFoot".
Your friend,
Vance

Ok so you see a blob or blurred figure. But what caused it? Surely you are not saying that it is just a trick of the light?

We all see a blurred figure, but most people think that it is a bipedal animal which is there. From this we have to decide whether it is a human in a suit or a real animal. The image is not clear enough to determine that.

All we can do is take the photographers word for it that he did not fake this or set it up. This then makes the case for a real animal all the more probable.

Yes we can all look in the clouds and see faces, but they will always be clouds at the end of the day. The same cannot be said of most bigfoot pictures, usually there is something there.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey the animal its holding looks like a beaver. In the blow up pic it seems to have 4 legs for sure and a head. Ya know if a hoax pic is perpetrated that's one thing but I sure don't figure there's any fun-loving teasers out there daring enough to concoct a furry suit and prance around in front of someone. Gotta realize almost all these sightings are in rural areas where folks own and use firearms with proficiency.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well I believe that it is "Bigfoot"....

Do ya'll think that someone was bored one day and said "Hey I think I'll tell someone I saw a strange monster in the woods, and hey! I think I'll call it bigfoot", and then another person heard this story and thought that they would say the same?!?!?!

Is this what yee think?! And that everyone is making everything up?!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join