It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel or the other Countries? Unofficial Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here is one, and I believe this will be a good discussion, who would win this conflict.

As of now, Israel is fighting this on their own with now help as of yet.

On the other hand, Hezbollah is recieving help from Syria and Iran, and possibly even more countries.

With all this in mind, lets take into consideration, Israels weapons and its enemies weapons, and tatics.

For right now anyone would sit here and say, yea Israel will woop up those Hezbollah, but I would like to add with the help of Iran that would change the outcome a little more.

I propose for my first supported statement that Hezbollah with the help of Irani Farj 200 pound, 22 mile ranged missiles, that Israel will have a hard opponent.
For Israels airforce, Hezbollah have land to air weapons capable of taking the aircraft also.

So who wants to go at it, ok, Iam daring anyone to prove their point.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What do you guys believe, I just heard on the news where Iran denies helping the Hezbollah, but the Hezbollah use Chinese made missiles, that have to come from Iran or China, but it is most likely Iran. This conflict is rasing very much, and I believe when Israel is backed up into a corner they will probably use a Nuclear weapon, an Iam talking about way in the future, if this really gets bad. And it really seems that way, what do think?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oh, Israel aint as alone as you claim. They got the backing of money, weapons, technology, ect from the U.S., plus unwavering U.S. support. If they didn't they would not be so quick to stir up crap with their neighbors so much.

Will Israel go a'nukin? Who knows? Iran seems irrational enough to try a first strike. But then again, the Israelis arent known for restraint either.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Will Israel go a'nukin? Who knows? Iran seems irrational enough to try a first strike. But then again, the Israelis arent known for restraint either.

This is what scares me the most, but also brings up alot of questions, and from the past actions, even under different rulers, there can always be different outcomes.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
As an American citizen, I support Israel 100%, I am neither jewish or christian, and certainly NOT muslim. Nonetheless, they deserve as much support as they can get, they have the same enemies we do.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
As an American citizen, I support Israel 100%, I am neither jewish or christian, and certainly NOT muslim. Nonetheless, they deserve as much support as they can get, they have the same enemies we do.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by laiguana]

As an American citizen, I oppose Israel 100% because they use and manipulate US policy.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well to me it seems that Israel will attack Iran first, and yes Israel have nuclear weapons.

Now, will they use them . . . I guess you will never know until it realy happens.

But we are worry more about When Iran will get theirs than on what rights will Israel may have if they attack Iran first.

Does Iran has the right to defend their country from an aggressor?

They actually do.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I watched over the US secretly sending plasma, tanks,Howitzers, to Israel over a year ago, "so since they planned war far in advance", I guess only the incredibly smart people believe that those kidnapped soldiers was the real reason to use cluster bombs on innocent civillians.....right! Not to mention USrael would be nothing without both the support of American tax dollars and the churches support.

I have to say that without billions and billions in aid per year, and every year, USrael would cease to be. Why not let them cease to be? Can't they fight their own battle, I mean they are "chosen" right? Yes, I think we all should let them cease to be; besides I gotta buy some new clothes, get some gifts for people etc and I'd like ALL my money back please and thank you.

new topics

top topics

join