It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostpital hit in Safed Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sky is reporting a hostpital in safed has been hit by rockets, no link im afraid ..... developing story.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, everyone's demanding Israel use a proportional response...Guess it's time for Israel to start bombing hospitals, too...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Well, everyone's demanding Israel use a proportional response...Guess it's time for Israel to start bombing hospitals, too...

there does not seem more more for them to bomb so you never know.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If this is true its just sad.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Luckily it didn't hit the hospital it landed nearby in an open area mostly. Jpost would definitely say it did , if it did.

One of the rockets, launched by Hizbullah on Monday night, landed near Ziv Hospital in Safed, but most landed in open areas.

Source

Pie

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
what ? have no response now? no words to of defense for your "poor little levanonis"

We shuld DEFINATLY start bombing thiere hospitals now,and I will not let some fatass that is sitting 500000000000 miles away in his house, and telling me me how to defend my homeland.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by BombLord]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BombLord
"poor little levanonis"

We shuld DEFINATLY start bombing thiere hospitals now,and I will not let some fatass that is sitting 500000000000 miles away in his house, and telling me me how to defend my homeland.

Run out of Palestinian houses have ya? someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

what ? have no response now? no words to of defense for your "poor little levanonis"

[edit on 18-7-2006 by BombLord]

i believe a warning is now given, followed by a temp ban for this sort of posting.

if you want to insult people, they have created a new forum called 'slugfest' in politics@ats where i am sure you will be welcomed with open arms.

try not to contaminate the other forums with your insults. the staff have gone to a lot of trouble to accomodate you in the new forum and there are many members here who dont want it spilling over into ats. please have some respect for that.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
[i believe a warning is now given, followed by a temp ban for this sort of posting.

He got all mad because I said "Luckily it didn't hit the hospital" very strange.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a warning ? flankly I think I spent too much time in this anti shemic and unbelivbly *SNIP* forum...........

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
He got all mad because I said "Luckily it didn't hit the hospital" very strange.

i think he was mad at junglejake for saying the isrealis should bomb hospitals too.

i think also that you may want to join him in the 'slugfest' forum for goading him with your comment

Originally posted by ThePieMaNRun out of Palestinian houses have ya? someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

sigh

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

a warning ? flankly I think I spent too much time in this anti shemic and unbelivbly *SNIP* forum...........

well one thing is for sure, if you stick around you might learn how to spell the words frankly, Anti-semetic and Lebanon...you sure knew how to spell bomb and hospital pretty well though.

Bomb Voyage! *waves*

Mod Edit: Quote Clean Up.

[edit on 18/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

i think also that you may want to join him in the 'slugfest' forum for goading him with your comment

sigh

This guy doesn't seem to need any goading. He did fine on his own with that nasty little comment. Hes all pumped up with testosterone.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a warning ? flankly I think I spent too much time in this anti shemic and unbelivbly #ed up forum...........

but you only joined yesterday! i seriously doubt you will be here tomorrow either, seeing as you already have us down as being anti-something or other ( i couldnt find what the word meant ) and your foul-mouthed attitude will most likely get you banned

if you would care to read the sites rules on posting www.abovetopsecret.com... you will see you are the one with the problem, not i

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Shouldn't the title of this thread be corrected?

If I'm not mistaken, its a false expression.

No hospital was hit.

A rocket dropped near a hospital and thats about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i think he was mad at junglejake for saying the isrealis should bomb hospitals too.

It was fairly tongue in cheek and more a slam against France, Russia, Argentina, and China for saying Israel should respond in proportional force when attacked. If, say, Switzerland were to attack Russia, do you think Russia would tie its hands, and not use the technology and resources available to it in responding to an attack by a far weaker nation? Of course they wouldn't, they'd use all resources available to them to end the attack and possibly end the nation.

However, they are telling Israel that they need to respond with proportional force. Does that mean they think Israel should stop targeting military and infrastructure targets and start targeting civilian targets as Hezbullah has been doing?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hardly,

However, I think the main point that many in the world are trying to convey is that the use of excessive force will be counter productive. This obviously is a very thin line. I suppose the easiest way to measure this would be through damage vs damage.
Whats justified damage is a whole 'nother topic...

new topics

top topics

join