It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really weird dream, even for me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Disclaimer: While I am capable of interpreting my own dreams, and while most repeated dreams are important, I can neither interpret this dream to anything useful, or know the reason why I have dreamed this mess more than once.

Who: Me, several friends (rather random), and a whole bunch of people I don't know.
Setting: An old roman Cathedral (collums, frescoes, etc) in a town with nothing but new buildings.

We are studying the arcitecture when we stumble across several oddities:

1. Something that informs us that we've been infected with a superhuman virus (leaving us rather doscile, intelligent, and scared).

2. Information about objects of power. minor challice of Ice, major challice of Death, major sceptor of Water (all 3 still in the little nook thtt the scroll with the information was found in), minor sword of Iron (King Arthur's sword), major challice of Earth (Last Supper)...with instructions on how to find most of the items (rather long list)

3. A long tunnel leading to a chamber designed to house a whole city...needing very few supplies. (very far underground)

4. We are also informed that as soon as the news got out that we were superbeings, the rest of the world would come looking for us, for several wrong reasons: (extensive biopsies that would kills us all, killing us for fear of 2 things: If we are the next step in "Evolution", all other humans will become extinct, so they will kill us first. If they are radical religious types, we would be killed for demons...or at least as something outside of God's grace.

We disperse to diffrent areas to find the artifacts of power, which would help us control the other humans, once we understood what they did. We also went to find humans who would agree to live with us, if we had to run.

Somewhere around 3 years passes, and we meet back at the old site.

One person has a launch site set up to Mars with all things nneded to make Mars comfortably habitable...but it would take most of their lifetime to get it habitable, so he was taking a small crew, which left immediately.

Another found out that the virus is very similar to the AIDS virus...so close that he tested positive for HIV. Only upon close study was it found that the viruses were diffrent and couldn't cohabitate....meaning one was a vaccine for the other. Doctors were still hunting him down. He has over a dozen new women with him, all infected, sexually.

Others had gotten married and had kids all over the place.

Another older man had stayed at the site and gone over more of the documents. Turns out that Chimpanzees are actually the degenerative form of an alien species, and that AIDS did come from them.

The Superhuman viruswas a virus they originally adapted for us, to raise us up to their level.

Someone cracked a joke along the lines: "They spent so much time saying "Ook Okk!" to our ancestors that they got stuck that way."

The majority of the artifacts had been found, and the underground city was ready for living...but there was still a wait of months in which most of the superhumans did normal things, waiting for the last new superhumans to come....when a massive army finally came to attack.

Almost all went to the underground city but a few stayed up top to defend other's retreat. Somehow, only the long tunnel was filled with Molten Lava.

Nothing more was heard on those who were underground.

The group was portrayed as a cult, and one of the guys left on the surface was called our leader, married to some 15 seperate 12 year old children. All remaining above ground were killed on site.

Some 40 years later, humanity started getting signals from Mars.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Personally, I think I need to lay off the SCIFI books.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Personally, I think I need to lay off the SCIFI books.

Exactly what I was thinking

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
im usually pretty good at reading dreams. but i have no idea what this could mean. i think you just have a lot on your plate right now and your mind has no other way to express the chaos except thru your dreams??

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 1-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

new topics

top topics

join