It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would a fundamental Islamic world look like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Given that the goals of Fundamental Islamic Terrorism are to destroy Israel and, of course, the U.S. and the West, what would happen if Israel was destroyed? Before anyone replies by saying that the Arab/Islamic nations would be destroyed, in kind, by the U.S. and/or the West, I would like to add one more proviso to this scenario -- The U.S. and the West have, somehow, defeated...perhaps frequent acts of terrorism have brought the U.S. to it's knees and the global economy has collapsed.

What would a Fundamental Islamic world look like? Would fundamental Christian terrorists rise up to inflict the same terror upon the Islamic world? Would Christians be tolerated or would they be forced to convert? Would the West be given a grace period to accept Islam?

I somehow sense that if the West were to bring Iran and other fundamental Islamic nations to their knees, the West would not try to convert Muslims but, certainly, extreme, fundamental varieties of Islam would be banned. Conversion to Christianity would also not be enforced as the new god of the West is an economic one. I can already guess and imagine what the effects of the defeat of Islamic fundamentalism.....but what if Islam were victorious over the Christian/Capitalistic world. What would that look like?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pretty simple, women stays home and stupid, while men grow beards and must follow the teachings in their view of Islamic laws. Women cannot go outside unless with a male relative. No dancing, or watching movies of any kind, etc. I pretty much could go on, but its a sorry life.

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All Christians and other religions would be destroyed. Toatly and without mercy or thought. All women would over night become Burqa clad pieces of filth with no rights or even viewed as equals.

The world would go back at least a thousand years - cinemas / radio /tellies / books / football / all sports banned. Death would be daily and without warning. Secret religiouse police roaming and punishing at will who ever they thought was offending allah for any offences at all, sharia law enforced on us all advocating extreme violence to non-believers.... Oh and beheadings and shootings on the penalty spots of football pitches for us women who want to wear nice clothes and nail varnishes... Shot to death for watching a world cup match because it insults allah.... all that type of crap.

Oh thats right the above already exists in many Islamic hell hole nations world wide. My bad

No the world would be a prayers five times a day hell hole with no freedom at all. Support israel at all costs, for they alone are wide awake to the threat that fundamentalist islam poses to the world today.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
all the islamic countries seem to have slightly different ways of living. where one country cuts of hands, another does not.

also the fact that they would die for any cause, would mean they probably will always willing to kill themselves for some cause and wars would be more frequent.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrantbut what if Islam were victorious over the Christian/Capitalistic world. What would that look like?

downtown baghdad
anywhere in afghanistan

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
~~

there are many thing that would no longer be permitted to happen...

there would not be allowed GeneticEngineered food, crops, animals, etc

there would not be StemCell research

there would not be banks charging interest or usury

there would be a very large increase in the sales of prayer-rugs

there would be a transfer of power/authority towards a precinct level

there might be a reversion to a Gold Standard

many other things are bound to be implemented, but in accordance
with Shrah? law, without waffle-ing & mixing with decadent western ways.

the whole world, just may slow down enough to avoid self-destruction,
and the dystopia scenarios of the unrestrained capitalist elites herding
the masses into a 'Borg' type of existance may be staunched before
their plans are realized...(*think of GATTACA movie as the dystopia)

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
...to ad, there would be no creativity allowed, certainly things like ATS would be banned. I doubt that we'd be watching South Park or My Name Is Earl, just some government sanctiond TV and Movies.
Who knows what music we would be listening to?
The whole question is frightening.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
something no better or worse than we have today.

We've tried to create a secular society, we've experienced the 'enlightenment' and yet still crime rates sore, corruption is rife, violence is common place, ignorance still plagues our societies.

Under Sharia law, man will always revert back to the lowest it can possibly go.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh great more fox news garbage. Let me ask you a question if you guys are so against the "Islamic fundamentalist/wahhabis" why do your governments still sponsor WAMY? Or why do they allow the current regime in Saudi Arabia? Why is it that they gave billions in aid to the "Ikwan Ul Muslimeen" during soviet occupation?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Islamic fundie world? Would look like the middle east now. Violence would not stop. Without Christians, jews, and hindus to war against, they would instead fight sunni vs shia.

Any fundementalist religous world would be hell, regardless of who was running the show. Look at puritan new England or medieval europe for examples of christians ruling the world.

What would suck more in a muslim world is no pork or alcohol.

new topics

top topics

join