It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Alien Tech Does Not Exist on Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
For years I have witnessed the open-ended statements by people all over the world proclaiming that Alien Technology is in the hands of secret Government researchers. Some individuals have used the internet to build stories proclaiming their involvement in this research, again with no substantiation. Yet requests to substantiate this information are usually met with silence, a demand to “believe” or a change of subject. Debunkers who do the background research and put the proof to the matter are met with ridicule and derision because so many true believers need their “stories” in order to fulfill their personal need for fantasy fulfillment. After all, if life sucks here, why not believe in a better place somewhere else? With this in mind I wish to advance the following argument. Advanced Space (Alien) Technology Does Not Exist on This Planet

Consider the power of corporations, the economic interests of world powers and the single driving force behind every action the majority of people on this planet make every day. The pursuit of the almighty dollar. The United States Military does not pursue most of its ‘black project’ research alone, it hires the work out to corporations like Boeing, who have a vested economic interest in providing for their profit margin. If there were such a thing as alien spaceships, anti-gravity drives, space armadas and other fanciful notions, can you not fathom that the technology would be moved to the public sector in order for these corporations to achieve better strategic positions in the marketplace? The price of fuel alone is almost ready to ground the airline industry – wouldn’t it be prudent to build a fleet of aircraft with this “alien” technology in order to reduce costs and put competing companies in their place? Do you really think that once the information is “out there” that the Military would have recourse? Not without loosing one or more of their major contractors that’s for sure. In any conflict between the Military and a financial partner the financial partner will win every time because it take political connections to get the contracts. Political connections that could reduce the Military budget or have certain high ranking officers removed from service because of “difficulties”.

Consider this:

Hilton Hotels

"A primary rule of the hotel industry is that a hotel, whether on earth, in space, or on the moon, should not be built unless there is a proven need for it. No hotel should ever be built that will cost more than it can earn. When a space hotel becomes a practical reality, it will simultaneously become a practical financial reality".

Space Habitat
Flight Research
Boeing Flight Research
Fuel?
Moon Colony?

So where is the “alien” technology?

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hahahahaha

oh wow the Hilton hotels says so ! wow so that wraps that one up all nicely doesn't it? They say no so thats the end of all research and development world wide..

No consider what you have said. The military wants some thing built, contractors get a rough idea and start, almost always a competition between two or more groups. (YF-22 / YF-23 case in point) That was black for a while then went grey the white. Thats because it represents technology not too far from what attainable for other countries world wide given ten /twenty years development.

What stays black is the stuff thats thirty / fourty years ahead of what the world can achieve. theres a whole web of eye witnesses that are adamant about certain technologies being used daily that are almost magical to us here in the white world - we just cannot comprehend some of the stuff in development. So it stays black.

Take the stealth recon / spotter blimp. Its so far ahead of the worlds tech, AND its mission is still so vital that its kept under wraps even today, hence all sightings are placed in UFO files. The argument being is that yes it is about, but no it cannot be revealed because mobile ICBM's are still in use in enemy / possible enemy nations so it has to remain shrouded in draconian secrecy. Here in the below box is a very good argument to why it is still hidden.

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The People’s Republic of China will soon field a new, passive anti-aircraft
early-warning system, dubbed the PCL (Passive Coherent Location) system, which will
be capable of detecting stealth aircraft . The system tracks civilian radio- and
TV-broadcast signals, detecting aircraft by analyzing the slight distrubance in the
commercial wavelengths caused by their flight. US military and industry experts
reportedly held a secret meeting in December 1999 to discuss the potential
implications of the PRC fielding such a system.
In 1998 Lockheed Martin Mission Systems had already developed and tested a similar
system, dubbed Silent Sentry. The system had been under development for the almost
15 years, the concept might be viewed as a 'passive radar', because it uses the
reflections of the commercial FM or television broadcast signals(operating between
50 and 800 MHz) which are present in great profusion in most of the world's densely
populated areas. The Silent Sentry uses high-dynamic-range digital receivers,
phased-array antennas, powerful commercial processors from Silicon Graphics (SGI)
and software tools, the system is first initialized by cataloging the broadcast
transmitters in the region, their location and signal characteristics. The Silent
Sentry measures the Doppler shift of the reflected energy from the target, so one
way to defeat it would be to 'stand still' (stealth blimp?). The current detection
range for a 10m2 target is 180 km - soon to be extended to 220 km. Additional
growth plans include the facility for direct target-elevation measurement; the
ability to classify targets,and be able to track over 200 targets,differentiating
among those as little as 15 m apart.
Of course being passive such a system would be imprevious to conventional SEAD
tactics, and the tracked target wouldn't be aware it is tracked. (One wonders if it
was just because of the 'Propaganda problem' that TV /civilian radio broadcasting
and relay antennas where attacked in Yougoslavia, when the Chinese seemed to be so
involved, could they have been testing their PCL?)
The Silent Sentry is offered in either fixed-site or rapid-deployment
non-militarized versions. In the mobile configuration, three illuminators are
employed, providing 2-D real-time tracking, and 3-D visualization during subsequent
analysis.On option is a cooperative illuminator whose signals look like those of a
standard FM transmitter in order to improve accuracy or provide redundancy. The
system is also relatively cheap at $3 to $5 million per system.

Read the above. In my opinion movement is death in that enviroment. Slow blimps with visual and acoustic stealth would be king. Hence they remain hidden because the threat remains.

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
As to your argument about alien tech, well i guess we will never know 100% for sure, but I am in the yes it does and yes it is well hidden. Bob Lazaar may be laughed at, but he has info from years back that we are only finding out about today.

Stealth may be a by product, as may be the microwave and velcro.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nuclear propulsion is a reality in research. How can you be so sure it wasn't a nuclear propulsion craft that crashed? Don't you think it might take a while, maybe 50 years, to backwards engineer somthing that is possibly 500-1000+ years more advanced than our technology?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well considering that the cold war was going on for half of the past century, it would be a very logical move to keep this kind of technology under wraps.

First and foremost, if this alien technology was good enough to travel the stars with, chances are it couldn't just be picked up and used, especially in 1947. You are right in the fact that often times the government gets contractors or companies to create new aircraft. That doesn't mean, however, that the information isn't confidential.

The recovery of extraterrestrial technology is a different ball game altogether from hiring Lockheed or Boeing to invent a new aircraft. If the technology was backward-engineered quickly and successfully (which is highly unlikely and obviously was not), it would not have gone into public production. What the US armed forces needed during the cold war was a military advantage and this technology would provide just that.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Whether you believe Corso's book or not, it does do a good job of illustrating exactly how the military could go about slipping alien tech into the normal Defense R&D process and resulting in products entering the private sector.

Personally, I think Corso's book is more fact than fiction, but with a lot of blown-up self importance, and with Corso involving himself in things that likely had nothing to do with him. Such are the whims of a dying man wishing to leave a legacy.

Anyhoo, it could take quite some time to reverse engineer tech from a really advanced society. How long would it take a caveman finding a home PC to figure out how to even make it turn on, let alone play Pac Man? Now how long before he and the other tribes are e-mailing each other? That's pretty much the comparison, no?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
After reading all stuff about Roswell (bads and goods), and similar events, but specially the first one, I only can conclude that the thing that crashed in 1947 wasn't a Mogul balloon, and in fact, it was something artificial out of human hands. If the reverse engineering process was succesful or not, is another matter.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There must be some way to reconcile general relativity and quantum mechanics. How can one set of laws be true for large objects and another for very small. I bet they're stumped in reverse engineering because of the seeming irreconcilability of those laws.

String theory with its implication of multiple dimensions seems to make sense.

I think if the military actually had something, they would use it. Withholding advanced technology for the purpose of profit is one thing, but could they really resist the military advantage it would give their power. In the absence of that, the appearance of it is almost as good.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If we want to discover what's going on about some reverse engineering being succesful and the products being tested/used, maybe we must to see reports like the belgium ufo wave:

www.ufocasebook.com...

More data here:

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

Enormous black triangles making "impossible" accelerations. Alien spaceships or... black projects?

If they're ours, and we got it on 90's... why NASA still uses rocket technology?
Oh yes! NASA folks aren't part of the club

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am shocked to learn of a wave of those craft back in 1989.

As ive posted before i on other threads me and a friend witnessed exactly the same craft in the summer of 1989. It was the strangest and scariest thing we had ever seen mainly because of its silence as it hovered about 150ft above us. We were in awe looking up at the lights on the corners. What scared us was as we moved it would move aswell. So we took about 15 steps and it would follow ever so silent. After about 5 minutes of this the craft moved so fast and vanished into the dark sky it was amazing

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint

As ive posted before i on other threads me and a friend witnessed exactly the same craft in the summer of 1989. It was the strangest and scariest thing we had ever seen mainly because of its silence as it hovered about 150ft above us. We were in awe looking up at the lights on the corners. What scared us was as we moved it would move aswell. So we took about 15 steps and it would follow ever so silent. After about 5 minutes of this the craft moved so fast and vanished into the dark sky it was amazing

Hi there. Can you give us more that from that event?

1) What was the object size?
2) More details that you can rebember about shape, lights?
3) Do you think that the flight maneuvers can be consistent with some militar airplane like B-2 (giving your previous description about shape and such)
4) Noise?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
There must be some way to reconcile general relativity and quantum mechanics. How can one set of laws be true for large objects and another for very small. I bet they're stumped in reverse engineering because of the seeming irreconcilability of those laws.

String theory with its implication of multiple dimensions seems to make sense.

I think if the military actually had something, they would use it. Withholding advanced technology for the purpose of profit is one thing, but could they really resist the military advantage it would give their power. In the absence of that, the appearance of it is almost as good.

I disagree with that last statement. Using this type of technology now would be a mistake in my opinion. The technology that the US military is using now against technologically inferior terrorists is enough to burn their ass and genetalia off and then some. Technology is not the issue, intelligence and finding the terrorist operatives in the right place is.

Advanced technology such as described would be much more effective against a larger and more equal threat, such as China. That is the time when the military would begin widespread use of this technology, if they have it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Saying that alien tech is not on this planet is no more provable than saying it is. Unless someone of authority (some may think this has already happened, although not through mainstream press) releases a press statement declaring tech X is reversed engineered from alien tech, its all speculation and second hand accounts. The same goes for the opposite.

One thing I would point to as "something" unusual and odd going on is simply the speed at which our tech is developing, especially the last 100 years or so. This last century has no comparision in history for human advancement (that we know of).

Now I'm not saying that humans arent smart enough to carry off this type of advancement but the the current advancements compared to time previous to the last 100 years (our lifetimes even) is spectacular in the least. Even unusual I would say.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What if things were reversed and we crashed on an alien planet. What of any practicle use is there on our ship? We are assuming that beings come from another planet loaded with goodies for us and we have to figure out how to use them.

And, if there was anything usefull in the Roswell crash, and they were so far advanced, how would we reverse engineer something we weren't equipped to build in the first place?

Don't bite my head off, I'm just asking.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If the military is hiding E.T technology and crafts, There is no way that they would use them for practical uses like wars etc. The cover up is the cover up, Its too risky for military to be putting things that they dont understand into production and even giving the public glimps of these crafts or technologys. Civilians and Enemies would question on the workings and speeds etc etc..

And also the key fact alot would not think about is the sources and materials of these artifacts and craft. Recovering a crashed/downed saucer is a pretty rare thing and I doubt (If any happened) that tradings of there crafts for ours, Do not take place any more. The materials are obviously from an Extra Terrestrial origin and I personally would think that there isnt alot of stored artifacts/crafts in the world. We cant produce them because we dont have enough/any of the materials and not enough knowledge to use them even if we did.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by thesaint

Hi there. Can you give us more that from that event?

1) What was the object size?
2) More details that you can rebember about shape, lights?
3) Do you think that the flight maneuvers can be consistent with some militar airplane like B-2 (giving your previous description about shape and such)
4) Noise?

I would say size was about 80-100 feet in length

The shape was definitely triangular and not an elongated trainagle but a definite triangle same length on all 3 sides. The lights were very immense red lights much like the lights you see on infra red appliances although they were flickering blue and white every so often aswell

There was no flight at first it was still and silent it moved about 15 feet in our direction when we moved the same distance away.

There was no noise at first until it wooshed off and there was like an electric static buzz kind of noise

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If we have it now is the time we truly need it, you will find out , with the cost of oil dependency suffocating the world, with the cost of everything else escalating 3/4 of the world depending on techonology that is 40 years old and outdated when will this great gift from the stars reveal itself. WELL !!!!!!!! we're waiting.

top topics

join