It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pteradactyl Program on Christian Channel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
pteras wouldn't survive today for one simple reason: they need more oxygen than we do.

dinos lived at a time when there was FAR more oxygen, which is shown by the fact that they had no room for a diagragm, and used muscles around their ribs to facilitate breathing.

therefore, no modern dinos

How do animals compensate for this now?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
HOnestly, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and all that area is apparently one of the few places yet to be fully explored...above ground.

If i had the money and time I would gladly devote a large amount of time to exploring that area.

I had no idea that this area was not explored very well yet. Remember when the Christmas tsunami hit that area? The news was saying that the US was trying to get the aid to the people up in the high areas but the militia (forgot the name now, sorry) refused to let the Red Cross in?

This suggested to me that the area was very small and highly populated. Although, not "well" populated, more likely, badly populated.

And on another note, because they hate the US so much that they wouldn't even let the US government HELP them, there is no way I'd go there for any dinosaur!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

Originally posted by JebusSaves
HOnestly, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and all that area is apparently one of the few places yet to be fully explored...above ground.

If i had the money and time I would gladly devote a large amount of time to exploring that area.

I had no idea that this area was not explored very well yet. Remember when the Christmas tsunami hit that area? The news was saying that the US was trying to get the aid to the people up in the high areas but the militia (forgot the name now, sorry) refused to let the Red Cross in?

This suggested to me that the area was very small and highly populated. Although, not "well" populated, more likely, badly populated.

And on another note, because they hate the US so much that they wouldn't even let the US government HELP them, there is no way I'd go there for any dinosaur!

Not at all. There are parts of that area that are still largely 'undiscovered'.
All you have to do is watch some of the recent speight of Documentaries that have focused on that entire region(its not just one Island, its an entire area of Islands large and small). My favourite of recent ones has to be the 'Myths, Monsters and Hobbits' one that even was done two years ago.....very interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I would love to believe this story, but from my experience the TBN should stand for Totally Bunk Network. Send in those donations to God. Phone lines are open! How about a little more makeup and hairsrpay!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I agree with what the priest said to a certain extent about the pterodactyls.....I might be able to get some pictures if I try hard enough. And I've seen quite a few fakes. Such as one of a group of military personnel in a jungle enviroment(I suspect either Korea or Viet-Nam) standing behing a dead one which was "shot down".

With the whole acid thing, I doubt it. It is possible, though.

Keep in mind that Marco Polo reported "dragons" pulling the emporer of china's chariot. Most people dont accept what he says about it but they do for everything else. And here is a little history about the words dinosaur and dragon:The word dinosaur didnt exist til( what I think is) the late 1800's-early 1900's. In Marco Polo's time(1200's and 1300's) the word dragon was used to describe these lizards of occasional immense size.
There is more evidence that I at the moment wish not to research again and post here.
And so if there are dragons pulling the chariot. Why couldnt there be "dinosaurs" here today?

On another topic. I would also like to point out that maybe their immense size would have to do with the amount of time they had do to their lifespan being so long.

Think about it then, triceretops.....3 tons....300 years old.....triceretops....5 years old.....7 pounds....sounds like a damn chameleon to me!(supposing this is true, this would mean that triceretops had the ability to camoufloge theirselves by changing colors.

And if you have the free time, look up a "Jesus Christ" lizard (its called so because it runs on water surfaces.....and upright at that) and think of what dinosaur that might look like.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its not too obserd. A sizeable majority of people in 'the west' (western europe, america) are christian. Quite a few a majority or half are sane, and accept that evolution happened, and the traditional genelogical timeframe (ie humans evolved a million or so ago, the planet is 6 billion years). I heard on the radio a pastor saying that the creation story in the bible is poetic, its not literal.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
have you seen the hairspray and make up on the Trinity network? Talk about phoney and ingenuine. They'll probably say that their religious colony or whatever on some backwater island in the middle of nowhere has a population of sauropods which only they have evidence for and a few pictures from old movies that have enter the public domain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join