It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights/UFO's? over Lake Erie seen off my balcony. Took video's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Palasheea I sent you a u2u.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yea I didn't mean anything personal. ATS is all about denying ignorance and I would say that while there are a fairly large number of believers (myself included), there is also alot of hoaxy crap floating around. On top of that, even proof in the form of photographic or videographic evidence all boils down to you and me having to believe in what the person states he/she witnessed. It becomes hard to differentiate the junk from the real proof ... offering up alternative explanations and attempting to debunk this "evidence" is necessary. Often these explanations (in this case, firecrackers) get shot down in the course of study as well and helps us get closer to the truth (whatever that may be).

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Yea I didn't mean anything personal. ATS is all about denying ignorance and I would say that while there are a fairly large number of believers (myself included), there is also alot of hoaxy crap floating around. On top of that, even proof in the form of photographic or videographic evidence all boils down to you and me having to believe in what the person states he/she witnessed. It becomes hard to differentiate the junk from the real proof ... offering up alternative explanations and attempting to debunk this "evidence" is necessary. Often these explanations (in this case, firecrackers) get shot down in the course of study as well and helps us get closer to the truth (whatever that may be).

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Fiverz]

Oh, I didn't take any offense at all in your questions, which were very good one's by the way. I knew someone would be asking them and that's what held me off from posting that video in this forum -- but I went ahead and did it anyway. When it comes to stuff like this, it's always about just taking the persons word for it that this or that happened. But posting this video was a learning experience for me. Now when I make more movies, I'm more aware of those things I need to be extra careful about so I have no regrets about posting that video here....
I appreciate your feedback and thanks for taking the time to do so!

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
All I can say is, it's not stars, DEFINATELY not rockets/fire-crackets, but the weird "scratching" sound has something to do with the lights, I'm sure of that.

Palasheea, see if you can film the "lights" again, I would like to see another footage of those weird lights. I'n not sure if it's possible, but try to connect the camera to the PC so that the video-feed is stored directly on your harddisk. Leave the camera on for a whole night. It's going to take lots of time to watch the entire video so try to get video software where you can quickly search through video files to detect sudden changes.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar
All I can say is, it's not stars, DEFINATELY not rockets/fire-crackets, but the weird "scratching" sound has something to do with the lights, I'm sure of that.

Palasheea, see if you can film the "lights" again, I would like to see another footage of those weird lights. I'n not sure if it's possible, but try to connect the camera to the PC so that the video-feed is stored directly on your harddisk. Leave the camera on for a whole night. It's going to take lots of time to watch the entire video so try to get video software where you can quickly search through video files to detect sudden changes.

My camera is already connected to my computer and I've thought about doing that -- leaving it on all night. But the weather here has been so rainy lately, I could not follow through with it...
But will try that out now because the weather has cleared up and I've been sleeping out on my balcony aways every night so I might as well try it out and see what shows up on it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know of anyone here has experience with a low quality camera at night, but I do. It's not possible to record something in the dark with low quality cameras. They won't even pick up star-light or moon light. But the "objects" in the video are bright, you can easily see them. So I think that's proof that the lights are not stars or the moon.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

But will try that out now because the weather has cleared up and I've been sleeping out on my balcony aways every night so I might as well try it out and see what shows up on it.

Yep I really think you should do that. You are going to waste your time by sitting all night watching the camera.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yep I really think you should do that. You are going to waste your time by sitting all night watching the camera.

Lol -- well..... ok, but it's a great way to wind down after a busy day at the office!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
wow... you folks REALLY REALLY want to see something in these videos dont you.

The first vid shows nothing that makes me think "UFO"

The second vid doesnt show anything besides the scenery.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If I EVER have solid proof that aliens exist or better yet if I see, touch or communicate with a true alien I will NEVER post it on this website!
I guess my skin is not tough enough yet to take all the battering that some people lash out to the poster when it comes to the UFO/Alien topics on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I don't know of anyone here has experience with a low quality camera at night, but I do. It's not possible to record something in the dark with low quality cameras. They won't even pick up star-light or moon light. But the "objects" in the video are bright, you can easily see them. So I think that's proof that the lights are not stars or the moon.

Yes, you've got a point there! My camera will not pick up stars or even the moon! I'm glad you brought this up!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Yes, you've got a point there! My camera will not pick up stars or even the moon! I'm glad you brought this up!

In that case it will probably not pick up the lights you are "chasing". Unless they are brighter than the Moon.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Palasheea

In that case it will probably not pick up the lights you are "chasing". Unless they are brighter than the Moon.

I would say A LOT BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON. I've taken movies some beautiful full moon's out there with this camera I'm using and on playback, even when the moon is at it's absolute brightest, it barely registers in the movie.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316

Fair enough.

Thats all its mean't to show, it seems that Palasheea, anticipated one of the first requests normally asked for by those who want a clearer understanding of what they may be seeing.

Palasheea, you are wise enough to understand the pitfalls of posting these sorts of vids, you have handled it very well, keep posting.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by donk_316

Fair enough.

Thats all its mean't to show, it seems that Palasheea, anticipated one of the first requests normally asked for by those who want a clearer understanding of what they may be seeing.

Palasheea, you are wise enough to understand the pitfalls of posting these sorts of vids, you have handled it very well, keep posting.

Thanks Koka!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Saidar

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
posted on 18-7-2006 at 14:59 (post id: 2348253) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE Saidar

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OMG ... I can't believe this is happening.

I posted video of that of this sighting that I made back in July, but when I searched for it yesterday and the day before was not listed in this forum anywhere but now it is.

Someone is trying to discredit me because in that original post that I posted here only show the SLOWED DOWN VERSION of that video where the clapping of my vertical blinds was heard louder in that SLOWED DOWN VERSION of this video where those who were commenting on that video in that thread were saying that it sounded like firecrackers... and I'm feeling really nauseous about this whole situation... I'm speechless!

I don't know what's going on here but I'm feeling really so powerless... this is awful!

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Freeze.. what ever... please contact the administrators of this forum if you want any information about my sightings in the Eastlake area. thanks

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join