It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton thinks skinny women ‘look gross’!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Ya know, I am really interested and disappointed in how much people on a conspiracy site worry about what Paris Hilton says ............ so what-get over it people-HONESTLY

Worry? Um, this is Chit Chat forum, people are chatting, hardly getting their panties in an uproar about it. Kinda like you are now about others talking about it eh? Almost sounds like you are on the defensive about it.

NN

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
MrMonsoon, this is, after all, BTS not ATS. Hell i seen a thread about unsinkable turds a while ago. Relax man. BTS is the redheaded special K stepchild of ATS so its pretty winging it around on this side of the ATS planet.

I agree the threads get alittle whacky(see above) sometimes but u cant dig into conspiracies, delve into ufology, carry the burden of mass knowledge at all hours of the day. Ya gotta blow off some steam sometime, and i think thats kinda how BTS came about... deny boredom buddy.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When you're that rich you don't have to think.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
ANOTHER STUPID Paris quote.......
We'll you get used to it

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
All I can really say is all the money in the world will not cover up the fact that she has a black heart and is morality corrupted.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the way she speaks makes her sound uneducated.

(I still can't get over her saying that she is the "ICON" of the decade... that her name will be among those of Marylin Monroe etc.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join