It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush caught swearing at G8 summit!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
apparently the pressure of the middle east war has got bush a little off guard or something of that nature because he was over heard on an open mic saying a few choice words over the Hezbollah's actions recently.......

Not realising his remarks were being picked up by a microphone, US President George Bush told Tony Blair today that Syria should press Hezbollah “to stop doing this sh*t".

he he he he he

breakingnews.iol.ie...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So Bush can use colorful language...I think we already knew that from a similar innocedent when Cheney replied "Big Time"

What's really the big deal? I bet almost everyone on this board has used that word before.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This very important bit of news (
) is ...

Already covered: politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i don't understand why this is news. so what if he used a 4 letter swear word. the middle east is at war and the news are going on about bush swearing. lol

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
heck with all the problems he has on his hands today, I'd be swearing too, I feel sorry for the man, the worlds erupting in chaos, and he has only limited options.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I probably use this word several times a day..

Here's one more:

I can't believe this sh** is news.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
its probably more the fact that he's apparently a 'born again Christian'

although yes, everyone swears from time to time, even religious people (of which he is not)

It was funny to contrast his poor rough english with Tony Blair's posh tone

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I dont know why they chose to report this I just thought that it was kinda funny that they did...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It was interesting to hear what they had to say without the a supposed audience. However it's sad in light of this conflict that we are making out the word Sh*t being said by our president as a key point in video.

If I were part responsible to resolve a crisis like the one we are facing I would be letting the filth, foul, foul, filth's fly too.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
It was interesting to hear what they had to say without the a supposed audience. However it's sad in light of this conflict that we are making out the word Sh*t being said by our president as a key point in video.

I have to agree, i mean come on people, ever been on the streets? If so i'm really sure that saying #, even when said by a president, isnt that important at all. There are lots of more things to watch out for in this world than some stupid "swearing" word.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Big Deal, who cares if he swears or not? I know I don't and would venture to say that is the most common street word there is.

If I were him I woud have looked at the individual with the mic and told him/her to shut the friggen thing off or I would shove it were the sun don't shine

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Big *@#&@ deal. Everyone hasused that word, I'm sure.

LOL, I can't believe it made news or that anyone is offended.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have to agree that this is not news... Now when he shot america the bird when he thought the camera was off...that was another story altogether.

As many times as I find myself at odds with Bush.. This time I have to defend him.. This is NOT News.

But from another perspective I see it like this:
It does show that, while we all lose our cool from time to time, these people are not allowed to show it.. they are not representing themselves.. they are representing ALL of us. That being the case they (more than the rest of us) must maintain calm composure even if the world is on fire and theres no water to put it out. Thats his job. So losing his cool and saying this S*^t has to stop is not a big deal, except for those that take what I just said to heart maybe.

just my$.02

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Not realizing his remarks were being picked up by a microphone, US President George Bush told Tony Blair today that Syria should press Hezbollah “to stop doing this sh*t".

If this is his best, Bush43 sounds neutered by Laura and or Mama Bush. We should have heard HST, LBJ, DDE, or RMN at work on the language! Now that's expletive deleted stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can we just please let this die down?? This is far from being the issue. If it was a discussion of what he was talking about it would be fine with me. The actual subject of discussion between him and Blair. Not whether he swears or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The President using the word S*** is not news. But it has been made news by the MSM; I wonder why.

To me this is just transparent pandering to the masses to show that Bush is a man of the people. More evidence that the MSM is controlled by the elite.

It's obvious to me that this was staged, scripted and well acted propaganda.

They play the tune and we dance.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Soo the G8 was soo boring, that the only important thing to come out of it was a four little word starting with S?

Man...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So he used the 's' word in a conversation with Blair. So what?
Kerry dropped the F-bomb a huge number of times during the campaign.
I think his wife did too.

The REAL news on that footage showing his saying the 's' word is that he
said it while stuffing his mouth full of food. Not only was he talking with
his mouth full; he was still stuffing it more while talking.

BAD MANNERS! And from an alleged Texas Gentleman! That is the only
news here. I'm sure Barbara had a long chat with him about how she
raised him better than that!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Was it a set up? Does anyone know how this will be viewed in Damascus? Maybe Bush was trying to be a tough guy. Maybe someone, somewhere, thinks the Syrians will respond to this. I don't know. Wouldn't suprise me.

I mean, if President Bush, backed by a simpering Blair, waved his finger in Assad's face and told him to "press Hezbollah to stop doing this sh*t", it would be quite suprising, unless that's the way things are done, lol.

I dunno. You know how calculating these lot are (politicians, I mean...not Arabs). Maybe this is a new form of 'back-channel'. If we accidentally overhear Blair calling Ahmadinejad a 'muppet' in Prescott's ear in Parliament, we know something is up.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by KhieuSamphan]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The REAL news on that footage showing his saying the 's' word is that he
said it while stuffing his mouth full of food. Not only was he talking with
his mouth full; he was still stuffing it more while talking.

It would appear that bad manners knows no bounds amoung the elite of the world, talking with your mouth full of food is a disgusting habit anyway and a poor reflection on our leader. Is there no CLASS left in washinton??? The fact that the news coverage of this was overboard would suggest that the media found it just as tasteless as the rest of us. I agree with FlyersFan

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join