It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World NEEDS a World War III

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Can't you feel it? Can't you sense it? Too many countries, Too many people don't know how it feels to participate in something whole and important. Their meanings and lives are lost.

They sit back and watch the violence on thier news, everyday, in another part of the world. They meaning us. We all do.

Can't you see the arms race around you? Nation after nation spending BIG on their military. New weapons, more weapons, other weapons, extra weapons. Hell i read some statistics showing that 80% of arms races in history has ending in open conflict.

Tolerances dwindling, beliefs systems coming to the fore. Persecution for being born in to a different culture.

There is too much stability around the world, especially in the economies. The worlds largest economy going bankrupt And the world having such a high debt, Even the people around the world and thier debts to the banks.... too much debt. (ps.... how does the world bank have trillions of dollars to loan countries? where did it get it's money?) For instance.. Last month Australians took out loans worth $20 billion. There are only about 21 million people in Australia. FFS!!!

Look what happened after World War 1 and World War 2? The world realised that these wars were horrible horrible things. Millions of people dead, displaced, etc. So much so that there hs been people in the majority of the world. And where there is no peace people crave peace. Too long has there been peace around the world! People have forgotten why we have peace for. Why we crave peace for. They havn't experienced war for themselves. We need the whole world to have a big war so they can grieve for peace as a whole, pray for peace as whole, beg for peace as a whole, turn to peace as a whole, and then live in peace as a whole.

(this coming for a person who wouldn't kill another person (just stop them from killing me))

[edit on 17-7-2006 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Come on.. Tell me we don't. state your reasons.

Not only did the last two world wars change the world and how we think. They also technologically advanced us.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite on this one.
My question is WHY do we NEED a world war?
True that after both WWI and WWII the economy stabilized but at what cost? Of course people want peace but war is not the answer and despite the "technological advances" we may have made it only gave us better weapons and stronger militaries to do what? Go to war again. Did we not learn from the past?

We teach our children not to pick on the little guys, we teach them to be kind to one another and respect each other and yet our leaders of the world miss this big picture. I cannot possibly believe that our only option and the only way to resolve the tensions is by going to war.

I am not the whole I realize but I personally do not need millions of my countrymen dying as did before for peace that never comes.
I also have personally never lived through either war but know well enough that I don't need to experience one first hand to appreciate what I do have either.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This is a ridiculous statement. Maybe because you're an aussie, you don't know what war is like. Perhaps a country should missile your family and friends, wouldn't that make you happy? There is no reason that justifies killing on the level you are purporting, certainly not the ones you are spouting. What kind of an animal are you?

Too many people don't know how it feels to participate in something whole and important. Their meanings and lives are lost.

Speak for yourself, we don't need war to justify our existence. Go outside and participate in the world.

There is too much stability around the world, especially in the economies.

OMG, you think stability is bad. WTF do you think the people and families of previous wars fought for.

And where there is no peace people crave peace. Too long has there been peace around the world! People have forgotten why we have peace for. Why we crave peace for. They havn't experienced war for themselves. We need the whole world to have a big war so they can grieve for peace as a whole, pray for peace as whole, beg for peace as a whole, turn to peace as a whole, and then live in peace as a whole.

You think that peace should be interrupted by war so we can have peace. What for? so we can have another war. What kind of irrelevant sick circular logic is that.

You are war mongering for the sake of it. You have no good reason to state what you do other than some bloodthirsty crave to witness killing in the world because it hasn't heppened to a big enough scale in your lifetime to satsify your sick lust.

Go see a doctor! then find yourself something to do that occupies your mind in a productive, positive and fulfilling manner.

I am officially outraged.

---END OF RANT---

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Don't you see?

The outbursts that are happening around the world? the violence that is occuring everywhere? It's not happening for no reason. It's happening because there is a lack of something in the world. What could it be?

Think on this. The london bombings happened with home grown terrorists. Their parents knew nothing about this sort of behaviour. What went wrong? Too much peace went wrong. Don't you see? These people had lived in a world where all they knew was peace around themselves but felt for something more than peace. felt for something more from life. They wanted something other than the peace they had known. Do you know what happened when these home grown terrorists comitted their crimes? All of london cried for peace. Some people of the world cried for peace.

We need something BIG to make the whole world cry for peace!

Something big like a World War III.

ps. To be dysfunctional is in our blood.

Researchers say 20% of the worlds population is anti-social.
2% of them are harmful.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Too much peace went wrong. Don't you see? These people had lived in a world where all they knew was peace around themselves but felt for something more than peace.

....errm so they had too much peace, so we need a World War so we can get more peace???

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm not going to say that we NEED another WW but I will admit that I think before there will be world peace there will most likely be another world war. So I will agree that another WW is most likely inevitable.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't agree with anything you say. I don't think your conclusions are based on anything concrete, it seems that you simply WANT it to happen and I won't entertain such a ridiculous notion. I don't think your mind is healthy.

Theres no way we are going to be reading from the same page on this. I can't debate this constructively with you so I bow out of this, I had my rant. I seriously think you should talk to someone though.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I'm not going to say that we NEED another WW but I will admit that I think before there will be world peace there will most likely be another world war. So I will agree that another WW is most likely inevitable.

And it is going to happen. Militarisation. Arming of countries. there is an arms race on around the world.

It's not just me who wants it.

Just look at the other posters on the board.

It's been happening for years. People talk of world war III. Something big happens. Everyone says WW III is on the horizon, etc. And they say it almost excitedly even if they dont REALLY want it to happen and to see the deaths, etc, but non the less WW3 will happen. It needs to happen. And why not now? The sooner the better. Get it over and done with.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
~~

We, the masses, the proletariat, the ones who are cultivated for profit
and permitted to serve the elites in the world...do not need another
world-wide-war...

but We might need a sobering Wake-Up-Call...

to recognize, realize that plans for a long lasting & far ranging series
of conflicts has been on the table, planned, since 1996...
waiting only for certain factors to align themselves into "the right time"

see:
www.antiwar.com...
www.iasps.org...
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...
(Specific Article: How 10,000 misrule the world:: A Serious Reflexion on John Churchman's article
by Dr. Gilo Muirragui, 07/12/2006

link   
The loss of even one life is a travesty, the loss of millions is a catastrophe. If this is the price for economic stability, then it's as worthless as a cigarette without a lighter. Of course it was better after the other 2 World Wars! Loads more poor people to take advantage of as well! Make them work for a pittance in the guise of "technological advancement" or send them off to war, helping them protect the very system that enslaves them.

How would a third World War change the way we think? "Oh let's make sure this never happens again?" Surely this phrase must ring very hollow by now? I doubt a third World War will cause a revolution in the way people think. Maybe people will look at people's lifes as of lesser worth then it should be and perhaps compare their own lifes to the omnipotance of the free market? I don't know, but I refuse to fight. It's working man against working man, and we see none of the war booty.

NOTE: I am not a Red, I am a man.

link   

These people had lived in a world where all they knew was peace around themselves but felt for something more than peace. felt for something more from life. They wanted something other than the peace they had known.

So they wanted war instead???

Wanting something more from life is common and is usually called purpose. We all need purpose in our lives not well things are too peaceful so I need destruction.

How does that make sense?
The outcry of peace you are referring to happens because we are peaceful people and hate to see destruction, famine, war and hatred.
Ask any mother or father if they think war is the answer. The sacrifices that their children are out there making in the name of "peace"

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You know, things happen in the world that give you some faith in humanity. Then you read stuff like this. Maybe there really is no hope. It is saddening to witness.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
You know, things happen in the world that give you some faith in humanity. Then you read stuff like this. Maybe there really is no hope. It is saddening to witness.

Ach, don't be down Prote. Hope is important.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i think a world war would absolutly tire the human collective. people after world war 2 were so tired of war they just accepted anything the government would do just so we had peace.

maybe the middle east needs this sort of thing so they just accept they need to live together. otherwise the middle east is just going to carry on like this for ages.

i think everyone is just waiting for that area to goto war. whether it will turn into a world war, we do not know, but you can bet if they do, the people at the end of it, will be begging for peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

please read my thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

i actually made it in response to this having read this thread, so forgive me here if i am off-topic or derailing this thread by adding the link to my own.

its just that when the war drums are beating so loudly and so constantly, in the end that is all that you hear. you become deaf to the little voice in the corner which never gets heard above the cacophony. but your choice is always whether to join it and make it louder or just add to the din

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The london bombings happened with home grown terrorists.

Everyone knows the reasons why London was bombed was because of the British Involvement with the was In Iraq. Not by guys hell bent on on hating everyone in the UK.

And most of the Muslim Communities as well as main stream comminities in the UK came together and called for peace most of them know that the was in Iraq was based on Lies.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

And no the world does not need another world war. Too many people die in Wars.

Prote posted:

This is a ridiculous statement. Maybe because you're an aussie, you don't know what war is like. Perhaps a country should missile your family and friends, wouldn't that make you happy? There is no reason that justifies killing on the level you are purporting, certainly not the ones you are spouting. What kind of an animal are you?

I think you need to check up on your history, The aussies fought during world war 2, have fought in both gulf wars, so your statement that they do not know what war is like, WRONG. Just remember Australia is not too far from N/K. Its a no wonder they are bollstering up their military, so are other countries in that region because of the threat that N/K imposses.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I starting to believe this myself. The policy of nonproliferation seems to have been a failure, and the "rogue" states remaining the world will eventually get the technology to build powerful nuclear weapons as well as the rocket technollogy to carry them to anywhere in the world. That is the sober reality, if we wait too long, it may be too late.

[edit on 7/17/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

And no the world does not need another world war. Too many people die in Wars.

Prote posted:

I think you need to check up on your history, The aussies fought during world war 2, have fought in both gulf wars, so your statement that they do not know what war is like, WRONG. Just remember Australia is not too far from N/K. Its a no wonder they are bollstering up their military, so are other countries in that region because of the threat that N/K imposses.

Before you cut me down as being wrong, you have to assume that DaRage is about 70 plus years old. It's a fair assumption that a random australian has never fought in a war.

Secondly, I don't need to refer to a history book to address someone that thinks that killing vast quantities of people is a good idea!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join