It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Prepares To Attack Syria & Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
do you disagree with the rights of jews to having their own state?

I do.

Imagine is their god had said East Anglia was their promised land'. I know what I'd be doing today were they to have been given my homeland to set up as their own nation, with their own laws (obviously I'd have no problem with them simply setting up home there and abiding by existing laws)

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Imagine if hundreds of thousands of, say, spaceman worshippers, turned up in your home town, claiming The Great Zorg had promised this part of the planet to them before mankind even existed? You'd probably just laugh.

But what if they actually started taking over, knocking down the houses with people still inside, calling the place their own and being backed by the international community?

What if British soldiers arrived as they did in Palestine to crush all resistance to this?

What if leaders around the world rallied to support the Zorgites, seemingly writing history around their every whim and marginalising the people who once lived in Zorgland?

When men watch their children crushed by tanks and bulldozers a hatred is created that lasts generations. When the slaughter continues for generation after generation the outcome is inevitable. They fight back, first with sticks and stones, then with guns and bombs. That is exactly what happened in Palestine.

The US regime has made this possible by suppling weapons and $billions in mostly military aid to Israel every year. Without this artificial support Israel would not exist, let alone be able to attack its victims. That's why many Muslims hate the USA, giving rise to international terrorism.

What any US citizen and tax payer should know.

The US regime gives BILLIONS of military aid to Israel evey year... This aid must stop not just to prevent international terrorism but for the sake of Israel's victims:

www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net...
www.peace-action.org...

Every weapon and military dollar given to Israel spills blood in the name of America. Why allow that? After all the massacres in the 20th century the US should stop arming Israel. For too many years they have massacred Palestinians and now it is the turn of the Lebanese People to be terrorised. It's not their fight. Why give money and weapons to terrorists?

www.ifamericansknew.org...

Meanwhile, according to the world's media and Israel and her allies, the nuclear and military giant Israel is actually the victim in all of this!

PEACE MUST BE THE ONE AND ONLY WAY FORWARD.
BEFORE THERE IS PEACE THERE MUST BE TRUTH.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by oilwar]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
LOL

This thread has been hijacked by the OP. He's actually had to change the premise and content of his posts because he knows it was total rubbish.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Exactly how have I changed the content and premise? You will see that I have only amended grammar and spelling and added useful links.

And as the originator how can I 'hijack' my own material?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Behold the work of the people of God.

There go the shells those Israeli girls wrote messages on:

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

They hit their target:

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora says Israel is "opening the gates of hell and madness" on his country.

In a BBC interview, he urged Hezbollah to release two captured Israeli soldiers but blamed Israeli policies for boosting Hezbollah support

Six bodies were pulled from the rubble of a home in the Lebanese border village of Aitaroun, and another family was killed in the coastal city of Tyre. At least 230 people have been murdered by Israel, nearly all of them civilians.

The Lebanese army has been ordered not to respond to the Israeli attacks. But Lebanese soldiers have now died in several strikes, including one on the port of Abdeh on Monday in which nine died.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This is not a war. It is not even a war crime. It is just murder and massacre.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
None of these people that caused this problem are alive today. Israel was created by the rest of the Nations on earth long before many people alive there today where born.

Fact is Israel is a Nation and the muslim world just cannot come to grips with that and they conduct terror attacks killing innocent people. Israel (a Real Nation) defends itself because its neiboring nations refuse to be civil and police the terrorists even when they are attacking Israel from their borders. Wose even they provide these terrorist weapons and safe havens to operate from.

Israel has every right to destroy completely these nations who continue to support the terrorists that keep attacking them.

The argument over weather Israel is a Nation or not is long over with. They are and forever will be.

Iran and Seria have no guts to fight for what they believe in so they prop up terrorists. Israel should destroy Irans ability to support terrorists. They start wars they just do it from the shadows.

This will end once and for all once they fight it out because bascially neither side is right or wrong and neither side will ever agree on the subject and both are willing to fight to the death over their positions. Peace will come at the death of one or the other belief.

Sadly most of it is based on invisble men (God). heh.

Sevin

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by oilwar
Behold the work of the people of God.

There go the shells those Israeli girls wrote messages on:

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

They hit their target:

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora says Israel is "opening the gates of hell and madness" on his country.

In a BBC interview, he urged Hezbollah to release two captured Israeli soldiers but blamed Israeli policies for boosting Hezbollah support

Six bodies were pulled from the rubble of a home in the Lebanese border village of Aitaroun, and another family was killed in the coastal city of Tyre. At least 230 people have been murdered by Israel, nearly all of them civilians.

The Lebanese army has been ordered not to respond to the Israeli attacks. But Lebanese soldiers have now died in several strikes, including one on the port of Abdeh on Monday in which nine died.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This is not a war. It is not even a war crime. It is just murder and massacre.

You'd be a perfect candidate for Al Jazerra work experience!!

blowing everything out of proportion, using unrelated images to prove points, advertising islamofacist propoganda at the top of its news bulletin.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I really don't care if jews, hindus, or whatever have a state. If it doesn't affect me. What does piss me off though about Israel, is that they have spies in America, and they have been caught here twice so far. We (as in the US) gives Israel a little over 2 billion dollars annually. Israel sells weapons to China. Our support earns us a lot more hate in the world. And Israel treats innocent Palestinians just as bad as vice versa. None are right, and both are stupid to be fighting over land for so long.

That would be all fine if we actually got something out of the relationship. We get absolutely nothing but headaches from it. It would be better if we burnt the money, at least we would get smoke. Maybe that 2 billion dollars can buy our soldiers helmets and better body armor instead

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Our support of them earns us more hate in the world? So true. But as long as there is oil in the Middle East, i'm sure we will always support them, just so we can have some foothold in there.

Also, heard so many cases of troops in Iraq who really could use some better funding.

Wonder what the actual likelihood of this involving Syria and Iran will be? I thought Israel issued an ultimatum against Syria a day or two ago, giving them 72 hours to show them the two troops or something?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by el_madmaster]

Mod Edit: Deleted Quote Of Preceding Post.

[edit on 18/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 18-7-2006 by el_madmaster]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
LOL

This thread has been hijacked by the OP. He's actually had to change the premise and content of his posts because he knows it was total rubbish.

So much so that he has put the exact same thread up elsewhere

HERE

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I really don't care if jews, hindus, or whatever have a state. If it doesn't affect me. What does piss me off though about Israel, is that they have spies in America, and they have been caught here twice so far.

I don't mean to correct you but its been a lot more times then twice.
I found this website the other day and WOW was I surpised. I am posting only the juiciest ones. On the bottom you will find the AIPAC case which is the most recent one to be quite interesting in the ties it brings to the table. There are a lot of others that I skipped and didn't post.

1970 While working for Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson, Richard Perle is caught by the FBI giving classified information to Israel. Nothing is done.

1978, Stephen Bryen, then a Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer, is overheard in a DC hotel offering confidential documents to top Israeli military officials. Bryen obtains a lawyer, Nathan Lewin, and the case heads for the grand jury, but is mysteriously dropped. Bryen later goes to work for Richard Perle

1985 The New York Times reports the FBI is aware of at least a dozen incidents in which American officials transferred classified information to the Israelis, quoting [former Assistant Director of the F.B.I.] Mr. [Raymond] Wannal. The Justice Department does not prosecute

1992 The Wall Street Journal reports that Israeli agents apparently tried to steal Recon Optical Inc's top-secret airborne spy-camera system.

1992 Stephen Bryen, caught offering confidential documents to Israel in 1978, is serving on board of the pro-Israeli Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs while continuing as a paid consultant -- with security clearance -- on exports of sensitive US technology.

1997 An Army mechanical engineer, David A. Tenenbaum, "inadvertently" gives classified military information on missile systems and armored vehicles to Israeli officials (New York Times, 2/20/97).

1997 Israeli agents place a tap on Monica Lewinsky’s phone at the Watergate and record phone sex sessions between her and President Bill Clinton. The Ken Starr report confirms that Clinton warned Lewinsky their conversations were being taped and ended the affair. At the same time, the FBI’s hunt for “Mega” is called off.

2001 It is discovered that US drug agents’ communications have been penetrated. Suspicion falls on two companies, AMDOCS and Comverse Infosys, both owned by Israelis. AMDOCS generates billing data for most US phone companies and is able to provide detailed logs of who is talking to whom. Comverse Infosys builds the tapping equipment used by law enforcement to eavesdrop on all American telephone calls, but suspicion forms that Comverse, which gets half of its research and development budget from the Israeli government, has built a back door into the system that is being exploited by Israeli intelligence and that the information gleaned on US drug interdiction efforts is finding its way to drug smugglers. The investigation by the FBI leads to the exposure of the largest foreign spy ring ever uncovered inside the United States, operated by Israel. Half of the suspected spies have been arrested when 9-11 happens. On 9-11, 5 Israelis are arrested for dancing and cheering while the World Trade Towers collapse. Supposedly employed by Urban Moving Systems, the Israelis are caught with multiple passports and a lot of cash. Two of them are later revealed to be Mossad. As witness reports track the activity of the Israelis, it emerges that they were seen at Liberty Park at the time of the first impact, suggesting a foreknowledge of what was to come. The Israelis are interrogated, and then eventually sent back to Israel. The owner of the moving company used as a cover by the Mossad agents abandons his business and flees to Israel. The United States Government then classifies all of the evidence related to the Israeli agents and their connections to 9-11. All of this is reported to the public via a four part story on Fox News by Carl Cameron. Pressure from Jewish groups, primarily AIPAC, forces Fox News to remove the story from their website. Two hours prior to the 9-11 attacks, Odigo, an Israeli company with offices just a few blocks from the World Trade Towers, receives an advance warning via the internet. The manager of the New York Office provides the FBI with the IP address of the sender of the message, but the FBI does not follow up.

2002 The DEA issues a report that Israeli spies, posing as art students, have been trying to penetrate US Government offices.

2002 police near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in southern Washington State stop a suspicious truck and detain two Israelis, one of whom is illegally in the United States. The two men were driving at high speed in a Ryder rental truck, which they claimed had been used to "deliver furniture." The next day, police discovered traces of TNT and RDX military-grade plastic explosives inside the passenger cabin and on the steering wheel of the vehicle. The FBI then announces that the tests that showed explosives were “false positived” by cigarette smoke, a claim test experts say is ridiculous. Based on an alibi provided by a woman, the case is closed and the Israelis are handed over to INS to be sent back to Israel. One week later, the woman who provided the alibi vanishes.

2004 Two Israelis try to enter Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, home to eight Trident submarines. The truck tests positive for explosives.

Source

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Israeli secret agents were caught watching, filming, laughing and cheering as the planes flew into the twin towers on 9/11.

"Their discovery and arrest that morning is a matter of indisputable fact."

www.sundayherald.com...

This news broke just after 9/11. The President made a speech to say that no Israelis had been detained in relation to the attacks. Then it emerged that Israeli agents had indeed been arrested and released. This was covered in the mainstream media but the story has disappeared almost everywhere. This Scottish newspaper is virtually the only copy still online and it was hard to find.

This page also has a list of news organisations that carried the story. Most have removed it:

www.sundayherald.com...

Either Israel was just very happy at 9/11 and just happened to have agents positioned to film it, or Israel was involved.

Make up your own mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

I really don't care if jews, hindus, or whatever have a state. If it doesn't affect me. What does piss me off though about Israel, is that they have spies in America, and they have been caught here twice so far. We (as in the US) gives Israel a little over 2 billion dollars annually. Israel sells weapons to China. Our support earns us a lot more hate in the world. And Israel treats innocent Palestinians just as bad as vice versa. None are right, and both are stupid to be fighting over land for so long.

That would be all fine if we actually got something out of the relationship. We get absolutely nothing but headaches from it. It would be better if we burnt the money, at least we would get smoke. Maybe that 2 billion dollars can buy our soldiers helmets and better body armor instead

The US consistently spies on the UK, we are allies. The Uk spies on Russia, we are supposedly allies. Everything spies on everyone, why because, co-operation between intelligence agencies isnt exactly easy.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ummm..not sure where this thread went but where exactly is this evidence that the UK is about to attack Iran and Syria LOL?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm..not sure where this thread went but where exactly is this evidence that the UK is about to attack Iran and Syria LOL?

It went out of the window when several people pointed out that Oilwar did not have a clue about anything he was posting.

Then it got hijacked into the usual territorial pissing.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Its okay, Ive just heard that the harriers present will now be backed up by the new MOD unmanned stealth paper planes thrown from the deck, these stealth paper planes if succeesful in the invasion will be used to replace any new navalised fighters and prove that the new carriers are not needed.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The British regime now says Syria and Iran are behind attacks on British troops.
How convenient that we happen to have warships and troops in the area! What a coincidence.

The rockets hitting Israel are kind of similar to the ones hitting soldiers in Iraq.
Conclusion: we obviously need to seize Iran’s oil and remove both Syria and Iran as threats to Israel and the petrodollar oil economy.

Oh, there are just all sorts of reasons why we need to invade Syria and Iran and it’s nothing to do with oil or Israel. It’s the war on terror. If we try really hard we might even be able to convince the world that we’re not puppets of Israel trying to mug sovereign nations and steal their oil, killing children in the process.

THIS HAS TO STOP!

Tony Blair has increased the pressure on Syria and Iran by blaming the two countries for stoking the crisis in the Middle East and accusing Tehran of supplying weapons to attack British forces in Iraq.
Mr Blair named Damascus and Tehran as major backers of Hizbollah and suggested that Iran had supplied weapons forattacks on Israel and insurgent attacks on UK troops in Basra. No 10 said weaponry fired at Israel had been assessed as coming from the same source.
The comments came just hours after Margaret Beckett, the Foreign Secretary, spoke of a link between the Lebanese crisis and Iraq in a BBC radio interview.
Mrs Beckett also accused Iran and Syria of involvement. Asked if she believed strings were being pulled by the two, she said: "I think there is a very real anxiety about that. Hizbollah want only to pour petrol on the bonfire. It is very clear their intervention was intended to create an infinitely worse situation of the kind we have now. One can only ask oneself, whose interests are served by that? It is not the interests of the people of Lebanon."
Mr Blair told MPs: "Hizbollah is supported by Iran and Syria, by the former in weapons, weapons very similar if not identical to those used against British troops in Basra, by the latter in many different ways and by both financially."
Mr Blair'sspokesman said later that: "What he is simply saying is stating the obvious which is that the rockets that have been fired into Israel have been analysed as being from that source. We have compared that with what has been happening around Basra. That obviously has implications."
Mr Blair linked the Hizbollah attacks on Israel with the insurgency in Iraq and the wider problem of extremism in the Middle East. He told MPs: "At root, we need to recognise the fundamental nature of the struggle in the region, which has far-reaching consequences far beyond that region and even in countries like our own. All over the Middle East there are those who want to modernise their nations, who believe as we do in democracy and liberty and tolerance. But ranged against them are extremists who believe the opposite, who believe in fundamentalist states and are at war not against Israel's actions but against its existence. In virtually every country of the region, such a struggle is being played out."
Mr Blair's spokesman stopped short of claiming that Iran and Syria had ordered the conflict. Asked what evidence the Government had to link the conflict with Tehran and Damascus, he said: "It's based on experience of what Iran and Syria have been up to in the past."
Police blocked access to Parliament last night after supporters of Lebanon and the Palestinians protested in Parliament Square and obstructed roads. Police closed the gates briefly, fearing an invasion of the House.
news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIS001
Its okay, Ive just heard that the harriers present will now be backed up by the new MOD unmanned stealth paper planes thrown from the deck, these stealth paper planes if succeesful in the invasion will be used to replace any new navalised fighters and prove that the new carriers are not needed.

Sssshhh! That's supposed to be secret!

At least you didn't mention the new catapult launched balsa-wood gliders we'll be using to land special forces in the event they're needed to carry out a rescue mission inland .....

(Hey, don't laugh, we're proud of our well equipped, modern army!
)

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
ISRAEL ADMITS CIVILIANS ARE ITS REAL TARGET:
www.theinsider.org...

ISRAEL ATTACKS PALESTINIAN REFUGEES TOO:
www.theinsider.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Some compelling idea's backed up by interesting facts. For all the nay-sayers, you seem to forget this is a conspiracy forum. If this theory is correct, i'm sure it would be virtually impossible to come up with any SOLID conclusive evidence as a mission like this would obviosly be top secret.

You have voted oilwar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

From me you get a thumbs up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join