It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is the truth!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You have voted laiguana for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Hahaha My Man is in da hizhouz!

You people who are all so afraid of "Satan" are so pathetic, your faith is ever in jeopardy so you have to run about like little ants in the rain trying to prove your belief is valid even while someone is yanking your leg so hard your lungs are falling out your ass.

laiguana set you all up like so many pins in a bowling alley and you knock yourself over afraid of the ball before the game even begins.

The devil is under your desk...boo!
hahah

"A sucker is born every minute" - PT-Jesus-Barnum-Christ

Originally posted by laiguana
What Satanic bible? I never read of a Satanic bible! Where can I purchase one!?

Don't worry my child, its not worth the paper its printed on, Save a Tree, its a good place to
meet Satan, especially Mango trees, although the real fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is the kind herb.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Legalizer]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Sorry for assuming a self-claimed Satainist had read the Satanic Bible.
You can go back to playing with your lizards now.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman
First of all lets clear one thing up, you were never a Chrisitan. As a christian you cannot lose your salvation. Here is a list of veres that shows this to be true they are in order as the appear.

Isaiah 43:1-3; Isaiah 54:10; Jeremiah 32:40; Matthew 18:12-14; John 3:16; John 3:36; John 5:24; John 6:35-40; John 6:47; John 10:27-30; John 17:11,12,15; Romans 5:8-10; Romans 8:1; Romans 8:29-30; Romans 8:35-39; 1 Corinthians 1:7-9; 1 Corinthians 10:13; 2 Corinthians 4:14,17; Ephesians 1:5,13,14; Ephesians 4:30; Colossians 3:3-4; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24; 2 Timothy 4:18; Hebrews 9:12,15; Hebrews 10:14; Hebrews 12:28; 1 Peter 1:3-5; 1 John 2:19,25; 1 John 5:4,11-13,20; Jude 1; Jude 24-25.

Ample Evidence is shown, you were never a believer, also this may be a joke if it is. I warn you there will be punishment for dragging Christ's holy name in the dirt.

You need to understand and accept that these references means squat to ayone who don't blindly follow the Bible. If I believed in Lord of the Rings and quoted Bilbo Baggins, would you take me seriously? I thought not.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
You people who are all so afraid of "Satan" are so pathetic....

I have no reason to fear satan for one, I have no respect for him, because he is the created not the creator. AND Two, he will be residing in a lake of fire for eternity along with everyone that falls for his retarded mind games.

Now that is some real truth to add to this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
I have no reason to fear satan for one, I have no respect for him, because he is the created not the creator. AND Two, he will be residing in a lake of fire for eternity along with everyone that falls for his retarded mind games.

Now that is some real truth to add to this thread.

Suiting nickname

You have no respect for him because he is created by God (as in not God himself). Do you love thy neighbour? If that's so, they were created by God as well, according to your belief at least.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Panzeroth]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Satan looked like an iguana, and it gave me the mango because it was sitting on a mango tree. BTW mangos are delicious! I'm totally addicted to them now!

yeah I love mangos...they rock.....funny satan looking lizard thing in a mango tree...hmmmmmmmm

Hmmm sure you weren't tripping on acid and climbing in a mango tree and just so happen to mistake a cute little lizard friend for satan????

I dunno sounds like an acid trip.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No! Bad little delusional guy!

Satanism is not about Satan!!! Or worshiping an evil creature....FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!! Who think Satanist worship and praise the Christian Satan...I have news for you!!

"The beliefs, practices and rituals of the Church of Satan have few, if any, points of similarity with the Christian or Muslim concept of Satan. The CoS' Satan is pre-Christian, and derived from the Pagan image of power, virility, sexuality and sensuality. Satan is viewed as a force of nature, not a living quasi-deity. Their Satan has nothing to do with Hell, demons, pitchforks, sadistic torture, demonic possession, and profound evil. There are references in LaVey' writings to having conducted a few Black Masses for publicity purposes, in which the Roman Catholic Mass was ridiculed. But, it is unknown whether these references were satirical or reflected actual rituals. Assuming that the black masses were fictional, all of their rituals have no connection to those of Christianity or of any other religion."

Some of their beliefs and practices are:

They do not worship a living deity.
Major emphasis is placed on the power and authority of the individual Satanist, rather than on a god or goddess.
They believe that "no redeemer liveth" - that each person is their own redeemer, fully responsible for the direction of their own life.
"Satanism respects and exalts life. Children and animals are the purest expressions of that life force, and as such are held sacred and precious..." 2

That is Satanism okie! So unless you except that you were delusional when you saw this so called Satan....you cannot be part of The Church of Satan...b/c they don't believe in any of that crap...K??

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well you are right Miss, I am amused by the -reactions- of others, but that doesn't mean I'm not a Satanist....
Regarding the whole perfection of oneself thing, I think it's a bit of both, but if you want an accurate response you will have to ask Satan.

STOP! calling yourself a Satanist......

you are claiming to be a worshiper and follower of Satan....

Satantism today has nothing to do with that.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman
First of all lets clear one thing up, you were never a Chrisitan. As a christian you cannot lose your salvation. Here is a list of veres that shows this to be true they are in order as the appear.

Isaiah 43:1-3; Isaiah 54:10; Jeremiah 32:40; Matthew 18:12-14; John 3:16; John 3:36; John 5:24; John 6:35-40; John 6:47; John 10:27-30; John 17:11,12,15; Romans 5:8-10; Romans 8:1; Romans 8:29-30; Romans 8:35-39; 1 Corinthians 1:7-9; 1 Corinthians 10:13; 2 Corinthians 4:14,17; Ephesians 1:5,13,14; Ephesians 4:30; Colossians 3:3-4; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24; 2 Timothy 4:18; Hebrews 9:12,15; Hebrews 10:14; Hebrews 12:28; 1 Peter 1:3-5; 1 John 2:19,25; 1 John 5:4,11-13,20; Jude 1; Jude 24-25.

Ample Evidence is shown, you were never a believer, also this may be a joke if it is. I warn you there will be punishment for dragging Christ's holy name in the dirt.

Look! I am sick of this B/S ok... I was raised around Catholic religion went to all girl catholic prep high schools I also spent the first five years of my life living in a Muslim country.....(Malaysia)
(I know about religions and all it's B/S).....

I have to say that everyone is dragging dirt around!!

Who the hell are you to say that punishment will come over him if he drags Christ name into his B/S!! Is that what your god wants you to do?? Spit verses in people's faces and threaten punishment???

Basically living and breathing offends some religion in one way or another...Everyone just needs to chill out and follow you common sense of morals!!

Life's tough...just do what you got to fuc!@#$ do...chill and have a beer once and while sit back and enjoy it why you can....Spend more time loving your family and friends. other than worrying about burning in hell if I/or the family don't go to church....GO OUT AND experience what has been created....NO one really knows what’s going on...just do what makes you happy, love your family/friends, follow basic morals...that's all that really matters.

Nothing has been proven or disproved...but you know, stop!! Worrying so much about what you can't see and worry about what you can......

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
IF divinities exist - and in my mindset they don't - God and Satan are likely to be two faces of the same coin...if you get my drift! Belief is a powerful mental state.
The dusty fear inducing doctrines of the Bible beckon many gullible individuals into a faith that has no other purpose than to control their lives and prey on their weaknesses.
Satan, lucifer, the devil, call this ficticious entity whatever you want, is nothing more than a Christian deception to lead more weak willed individuals into the arms of organised denominations of Christianity.
I believe religeon is nothing less than an organisation caterering for the deluded masses who need an emotional walking frame to get through lifes traumas and toil.
Those amongst us who do not subscribe to any faith, irrespective of their mental capacities are far more likely to live in a real world.

Amen!! haha

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Although I don't believe in Satan, I would defend laiguana's right to call him/herself anything that he/she believes. I don't have to believe in something in order to conduct a philosophical discussion about it. I don't think this thread was started just to get people to argue over what the Christian Bible says or what a "real" Satanist believes.

With that said, laiguana, I want to insure that I am staying on topic and so I would like to ask that you clarify the topic for me a bit. Are we not having a general discussion of the benefits of Satanism?

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You will not go wrong if you stand with Jesus.

However, if you side with lucifer, you are in for all types of hurt and punishment. They rebelled against God and got slapped down - and so will you if you decide to join them.

Im staying on team JC if you don't mind - you do what you want, but when you get a slap into the lake of fire, remember we told you so.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There are many benefits to Satanism:

But my favorite is that once a week, every friday, I will sacrifice a mango in the name of Satan.

Well it's a lot less messy than sacificing goats and people like the bible god says. LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I know you're joking you got to be.....

IT'S kind of cute and funny.....

Well....I thought this place denied ignorance?? seems to be lacking that in the spirituality forum.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Lizard boy, stop being a fool please. If satan is so good to you and if you got such a good life, what the hell are you doing here telling us this bs?? Everyone knows satanism is evil so please don't come tell us satan is good. For all the Christians here.... Don't fear puny satan, he's just a freaky little dude who is trying to destroy God's work.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I believe that the originator of this thread is trying to say that he is a Devil Worshipper, which is an altogether different thing from being a traditional Satanist.

Satanists are more in tune with paganism, while devil worshippers are basically in opposition to the Judeo-Christian message.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I believe that the originator of this thread is trying to say that he is a Devil Worshipper, which is an altogether different thing from being a traditional Satanist.

In my view satanism and devil worshipping is the same. How can you worship the lord of darkness??? He may give you things in this life that you want, but in the after life he is gonna use YOU, by torturing you soul. Don't fall into that trap

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All these random posts knocking Satanism crack me up. So far there is no reason given not to follow Satan other than that God will punish you. That he is a deceiver, and that you will burn in hell. The truth is, No one knows who the deceiver truly is. Is it God, who has caused more death and destruction than Satan has a thousand times over, or is it an innocuous entity who's lessons are to find the truth in yourself, not in a deity who who has done nothing for you. At least nothing proven.

Oh sure, you have faith, but I'll tell you that if I was a sentient being more advanced than anyone who may follow me, I'd tell them that I made the universe too. After all, who's going to do a background check?

Let me throw this into the mix

Philosophical Satanism

Largely considered to have been unofficially founded by Anton Szandor LaVey, with his creation of the Church of Satan (the first above-ground organization to use the term), Philosophical Satanism views one's self as the subjective centre of the universe, and the highest aspirations and virtues are those which seek the elevation and improvement of the individual Satanist over others. Philosophical Satanists generally do not recognize a theological deity or a metaphysical afterlife, though this is not to say that one must not.

To the Philosophical Satanist, a person is his own god. He disdains rationalist, secular humanistic beliefs, seeing them as abhoring the existence of the supernatural, only to thereby promote a sterile life grounded in the 'real world' alone and sees them as working towards the altruistic advancement of his fellow man while neglecting due attendance to one's own gratification and fulfillment. Obviously, philosophically Satanic thought has had a long history before LaVey's Church. Though it was the notion of Satan as the conceited, self-seeking black sheep, acting falsely of his true position which inspired the title in spite of Judeo-Christian theology, which views Satan as evil because of these qualities.

I don't believe the OP follows this form of satnism though. He more likely follows Devil Worship, which was mentioned before. (personally I'm sure he doesn't follow either, he probably just wanted to get a good thread started)

the Order of the Morning Star actually promotes the worship of Satan as he is depicted in the Bible. The OMS believes the true nature of the Christian God, Jehovah, is apparent in the Bible as a tyrant God, yet Satan is about enlightenment and knowledge. The OMS does not shy away from calling him the "Devil" since he in fact would be a devil and adversary to all that fundamental Christianity stands for.

I don't believe that Christ was the son of God, and my salvation is through him. I don't believe that Yeweh created mankind the way described in the Bible. For that matter I don't believe in Yehweh. But, If I read the bible for the first time, and had to make a choice, I'd bet that I'd side with the one who gave mankind knowledge, and opposed the idea of keeping mankind as subservient dullards.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
Well....I thought this place denied ignorance?? seems to be lacking that in the spirituality forum.

Well...that's actually called blind faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join