It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pictures and artifacts. Possible research opportunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok here on this thread i wanted to post alien pictures and so called alien artifacts, i dont know if the pictures are faked or not maybe some people here can say wether or not these things have been debunked, Please feel free to add your own pictures that youv found or other alien artifacts, that way we can all have a look and maybe do some research into them to see wether or not they have been debunked.

Note: when u post a picture of an alien or artifact can u please post a link to were u found it

This picture was taken from a frame of a video called "UFOs: Fifty Years of Denial" © 1998 produced by Quick FOX Production, James Fox, Executive Producer (not associated with the FOX News Network). FOX Production said that the "alien" picture was dated circa 1952 and wouldn't give anymore details.
Source

In 1898 archeologists found a small wooden object in a tomb at Saqqara, Egypt. They identified it as a "bird model" and placed it in a box of other bird figures in the storage area of a Cairo museum. The object was forgotten for many years until Dr. Khalil Messiha rediscovered it and realized its significance. The Egyptian Ministry of Culture comissioned a group of scientists to study the object. As a result the object was given its own exhibit detailing its unusual features.
Source

source

supossed alien in bottle
source

source

small dead alien
source

Alleged Alien Autopsy
Source

source

engraving in Ancient Egypt,
source

Here are all the skulls found that are elongated at the back. All these skulls are catalogued and genuine.
source

Please feel free to add your own maybe we can eventually have our own collection of photos and then eventually try and prove which ones are faked or real

[edit on 063131p://17076 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Um dunno bout some of that but long skulls are easily debunked as skull shaping

I'll get a source once im done explaining

Sometimes in the past people would shape babys heads for different reasons and stuff like importance or family importance (Short summary off the top of my head)

Now for a source wiki.bmezine.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
Um dunno bout some of that but long skulls are easily debunked as skull shaping

I'll get a source once im done explaining

Sometimes in the past people would shape babys heads for different reasons and stuff like importance or family importance (Short summary off the top of my head)

Now for a source wiki.bmezine.com...

good find there, i didnt know such a thing exsisted, definatly intresting and may explain a few of the misshaped skulls that have been found at various dig sites etc

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I saw something about those weird skulls on TV once and it was said that the skulls were shaped liked that when they were babies (I think), because of something they wore on their head forced a everything to change shape. I don't think theor alien, just disfigurements.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Head binding was very common in many ancient religions/tribal groups

The Huns and Maya practised it as did many other peoples , the only 'Alien' in it is that it may be 'Alien' to people of a different belief structure.

As for the Egyptiam image, I cant see anything more than the Sun (Ra) shining down on the Pharoah, the headwear are the crowns of upper/lower egypt (common to most pharohs) and the deformed child probably suffres from an illness which causes scrull deformation , as did teh Pharoh Akhenaten.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hope its ok to bump my old thread to get some discussions going, if i have done wrong feel free to smite me down

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have no idea about any rules regarding bumping old threads (but boy this one really IS old!), but I do agree with the last 2 comments on before the bump that the elongated skulls are obviously not alien but the result of the binding practices we know about. It seems like it might be easier to generate discussion of possible alien artifacts if such non-alien items were not included.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i only done it because i didn't want to start another thread about this as i knew i had this one sitting if the mods etc feel i done wrong its ok just delete this one and il make another with fresh data

i come across this today its Alien Grave Mountain Virtual Museum!
The Rarest Reptoid,Reptilian,Petroglyphs, Hieroglyphics,
And Extraterrerrestrial Artifacts On The Planet

some pictures on the site are

Body Number 1: This big heavy ancient artifact of a entrapment lifeform in ancient stone sarcophagus millions of years ago..This is a one of a kind and the only one i know of anywhere.This sent shivers down our spines, because it was the first glimpse we had of the oldest-known evidence of what looks like a extraterrestrial fossilized mummy with 3D skin encased in ancient stone.

Image 4: Writing On A Large Stone: Millions of Years Old " Petroglyph " The Image embedded in a large stone of a strange Extraterrestrial Creature is shown as it was found, there are 2 Sets of Arms, 2 Legs, Face with Smile, Eyes, Nose, A complete alien creature. In one hand looks like he has a ray Gun, This is probably the rarest alien spaceman petroglyph? on the Planet.

Artifact UFO Wreckage: Alien Contact Is More Likely by a metal meteorite or Space Probe with a message saying I do exist! Than by any large Radio Telescope.. The Alien probe would be the only efficient way to communicate across interstellar space traveling much farther than any radio waves that scatter after only two light years distance. Alien intelligence civilization may have already sent us one message that has struck Earth....

The hieroglyphic-petroglyph holographic message formation on display. The rare artifact is not of this earth. Assay of the recovered artifact fragment shown has inexplicable properties of iron, nickel, graphite, silicate inclusions, cohenite and traversite. Also found are rare minerals called Enstatite and Tridymite. These minerals are only found in [Censored], the material you can see evident of having been artificially made. Estimated Age 4,000,000,000 years old. The Ancient message from alien intelligence civilization was created as the earth was being formed and travel several billion years in space before crashing into the planet earth some three hundered million years ago.

This maybe the worst case scenario, a real object of alien bit- binary-data sequence composition from an alien civilization that no humans can comprehend even using the latest cryptanalysis, linguistic and statistical analysis. Here it is displayed With the alien symbols for anyone to see what appears to be a very decipherable message.

SOURCE WITH MORE *ARTIFACTS*

[edit on 043131p://32074 by ronishia]

[edit on 043131p://33074 by ronishia]

top topics

join