It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA TV watchers ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone caught that mere slipup on NASA TV when the mission ctrl broadcaster was talking about the "astronauts last day in space". She basically hesitated before she said the word space, and giggling could be heard after she realized what she said. They cut off the microphone on her and there were others heard in the background giggling. Did anyone catch it?

[edit on 7/17/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I didn't hear it.

What was the joke?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What, that the astronauts were not in 'space'? Someone probably just told a joke. They are humans too, you know.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I should of explained better...basically the broadcaster was laughing because she hesitated and appeared to forget to say space. She was explaining how "this was the astronauts last day ....in space". She sped up her sentence after last day because she realized she sounded like she said it's their last day; and then started laughing...it was not supposed to be funny at all. I didnt think so either. Im sure NASA might be a little worried...afterall, these shuttles are operating past their prime, and im sure they are all thinkin about 2002. I wish them a safe return !

new topics

top topics

join