It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Machines Whistle Blower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Did any of you guys see this?
Voting machine whistle blower

I am now wondering if voting is a waste of time.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Wizard_1988]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The link is no good, and no, I didn't see it.

JDub

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
THere werent enough places in the US that used these computerized voting machines to turely make a difference anyhow. The machines were used in 9% of precincts in Ohio, simply not enough to make a difference once again. I dont see this guys case here.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I am not exacly sure if this was used but if it was than how do you know it was only used in Ohio. It doesen't matter if it was used in 9% of Ohio or 50 this type of a thing is unacceptable

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Forgive me Wizard, but I am very lazy.
Could you perhaps summarize what is behind that link and offer me whatever insight you may have into the matter?

(Actually, I am not that lazy but this is my way of asking that a little more effort be placed into starting threads. I LOVE seeing new threads, honest to god, and I don't care if they're only one paragraph and not very deep, because I know not everybody has a lot of time, but I think that when somebody starts a thread they owe us just a couple sentences of detail and original content to kickstart discussion.) But please don't feel chastized. I'm still glad this thread exists.

Normally I'd help by summarizing the video and offering my thoughts, but I need to do that later because I have a rather bad dialup connection at this computer.

Anybody else want to step up to the plate and do it first?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is a video of Clinton Curtis testifying in court that he has developed a prototype of a program which could "flip" any number of votes in any specific races in an election from one candidate to an opposing candidate.

I have actually found a thread here on ATS about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the clarification. With a name and some details it will be a lot easier for me to inform myself so I can eventually say something worthwhile.

Thanks for bringing it up. I've got a huge mistake of many aspects of voting. Machines especially, but also absentee voting. I once did some political polling, calling registered Republicans for the Utah gubernatorial race. I made between 100-200 calls a day, and every day came across 1-3 registered voters who had a DOB that would make them more than 90 years old, and a bogus phone number- often the phone number of a business or public building.

new topics

top topics

join