It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pyramids are used for magick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have been told by many links and sites that pyramids are used for magic or magick whatver the real one is.

It is a fact.Im sorry if I didn't post any links maybe you people might look for some.
There are pyramids on the moon , mars , other planets , and theyre basically everywhere on earth.Even Mexico
What are pyramids used for ?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
for what I know, the pyramids in egypt were built to stabilize the earth due to the phase lags of the earth axis.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, I think there not used for magic, and also not to stabilize earth.
Pyramids were simply giant semetary's for farao's that died. The dead farao gets a place in the pyramid, but also his wife and some other important people. The reason that Pyramids were built so high is probably to be closer to the sun (that they honored as their God).

Suprises me that you guys didn't know that

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Can any of you provide links to support your claims or theories?

It would help in determining the validity of such.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
there are many theories in regards to what pyramids were built for, for example

Long before anyone had expressed the suspicion that Atlanteans or Aliens had built the pyramids, they were believed to be signs from God. Early christian and islamic historians believed, that they were stores, built to survive the Flood.
In the 19'th century some discoveries seemed to strengthen the point, that the building of the monuments was influenced by some higher being. This lead directly to the so called "Pyramid Mathematics" or Numerology. Many people believe, that the mysterious connections found are a sure sign of a greater plan in these monuments. The most famous sign is undoubtedly the mysterious Pi, built into the very fabric of the greatest monument of mankind, the Cheops-pyramid.

What is Pi, and how it can be found in the Pyramid?
Pi in itself is not a mysterious or even magical construct. Pi is simply the value you have to multiply the diameter of a circle with to get its circumference. The rough value of Pi can be obtained through simple experiments. You take a wheel of 1 meter diameter, roll it on the ground for a complete revolution and measure then the distance it has gone on the ground. No secret, it will be something around 3.14 meters. Or you can wrap a rope around a wheel and measure its length. The old Egyptians simply used 3 as a multiplicator, this is precise enough for every-day applications. Much later, hundreds of years after the building of the pyramids, they used 3 + 1/7.
doernenburg.alien.de...
another example

Most Egyptologists also believe that the pyramids were meant to serve as tombs for the pharaohs. There are many reasons why they hold this to be true.
www.catchpenny.org...

There are also those that belive that some pyramids were built in aid of astrology or some sort of gateway to another plane.

www.astroconsulting.com...
www.panditgopalsharma.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Now see! That's what I'm talking about.

Thanks ronishia! If no one hears from me for a couple of days, it means I'm still buried in all of those links!

A lot of stuff there.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
roflmao

well you asked for links i gave you links haha, call me the new ats link queen

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Theres also some group that claims to have gained entry to the great pyramid by using recorded sounds on a block about 450 feet up on the side. Apparently the block opened for 30 or 40 secs and 3 guys made it through(the first time. They said they went back 3-4 time. I cant remember exactly.) Anyway they decended down narrow stairs about 950 feet through and below the pyramid. What lies beneath is a huge library or archieves of 5 different civilizations on earth. They said they found many metal disks with writings on them that could be crumpled then return to their original state. Also found were many computer like devices and types of anti-grav devices. There was a website with a hell of alot of info about it, and Im sure I got the link from somewhere on ATS. Anyway its crazy but whos to say its not real? Ill look for the link and post it hopefully soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Those are great links.
Some people also believe inside the great pyramid is a calender for the ascension or future history of man.

This link talks about the calender stone:
www.evenstarcreations.com...

Interestingly it mentions the star of David forming in the heavens at this time. That may be the Venus conjunction we're experiencing now, illustrated nicely here:
www.lunarplanner.com...

I'm fascinated by the pyramids, what secrets and mysteries they still hold. The pyramids have sunk less than a foot since their construction, a modern skyscapper is allowed that much sinking in it's first year alone.

They were skyscrappers of the ancient age, in a much deeper sense than our's are now.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
people think these pyramids were constructed as tombs COME ON

REALLY

there was another reason what it is hell that is anyone's guess, power generators for a civilizations , used in magick to communicate with higher dimensions, who knows all i know is the poplular perspective is such a narrow minded dumbded down reflection of our capatist society that it kills our creative and critical thinking and also any motivation to get the truth

although if there are answers it is probably not in the best intrest of the public in case it was built through ET technology or showed promise for alternative energy, i mean what would be the point of the powerful sharing this to the public, chaos, outcry protests?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've read that they used to think the pyramids were built as tombs, but the pyramids at Giza found no dead pharoahs inside. Also, when the pharoahs want to draw attention to themselves they plaster their name and writing all over the place. I believe there was nothing written inside the Great Pyramids. Curious, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
im sorry if im bumping but anyone noticed that if u have a hollow small metal piramid and if u put lets say some food in it,it will stay fresh and it will decay slowly

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Commander Gogeta
im sorry if im bumping but anyone noticed that if u have a hollow small metal piramid and if u put lets say some food in it,it will stay fresh and it will decay slowly

I've never heard this but im going to research this claim and post any links i find supporting it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Salcines led a brief tour of his garden, stopping off to point out things of which he was particularly proud. There was the shed of tomatoes that had produced five tons of fruit in six months, a self-designed metal pyramid structure that he claimed focused natural energy and benefited not just the plants but the gardeners as well, a worm farm wriggling with California Red worms and the bright marigolds planted at the end of each row of vegetables to attract bees and butterflies.

quoted from seattlepi.nwsource.com...

You may be on to something. I might try to build a structure similar to this and see how it fares. Just because it would be an interesting experiment and people on ATS might be excited to see the results. It'd be very small though. This was unfortunately the only thing i could find on the subject at this time.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
people think these pyramids were constructed as tombs COME ON
REALLY

Yes, really. The magic that the Pyramids were intended for was to ensure the eternal afterlife of the Pharoahs entombed within. That's the purpose of the north-side alignment (toward the circumpolar star that "never dies"), the east-west alignment (to associate with the rising & setting sun as a source of constant renewal) & the funerary cults (established to ensure that the offerings of sustenance continues). Starting in the Fifth Dynasty with Pharoah Unas, the magical inscriptions (Pyramid Texts & later, Coffin Texts) to make certain that the religious/magical rituals that perpetuate eternity will always be present. Look here for a pretty complete description on how the Egyptians built up their skills with stoneworking through their history, the motivation for seeking insurance of permanence in the afterlife & how they were able to organize Egypt's resources & manpower to accomplish building the pyramids. My 3-part post starts about the middle of the page in that thread; I also posted my sources there too.

Originally posted by Double_DKool
I've read that they used to think the pyramids were built as tombs, but the pyramids at Giza found no dead pharoahs inside.

Ever hear of the multi-generational families of tomb robbers? It's been conjectured that many (or most) of them were part of the work-forces that actually worked on the construction of the various tombs thoorough Egyptian history. Egypt's own historical records actually contain some "court cases" of some of the convictions.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commander Gogeta

It's no lie. You can keep the edge of a razor as sharp as an eagle's eye. You can grow a hedge that is vertically straight over ten feet high. All you really need is a a little bit of pyramidic help!

I've been told someone in the know can be sure that his luck is as good as gold, money in the bank, and you don't even pay for it, if you fold a dollar in the shape of the pyramid that's printed on the back.

Or, it could be the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas, they haven't helped my little problem (my lady's getting cranky.)

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I personally think pyramids were used as some sort of energy centers, or maybe an energy conductor....

The triangle holds a very ancient significance, as does all sacred geometry..

They knew something we dont, basically.

new topics

top topics

join