It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!! WTH is this???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My best guess would be some sort of dog with rabies but I've never seen anything like it before

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is Sam! The worlds ugliest dog! He died a little while ago...
I think he had some sort of a disease, maybe some other dog has the same thing.
Check out samugliestdog.com

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It's a fox with mange.

Byrd has this one right.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would agree with Byrd's note, of this being a Fox.

I did a search for Outbreaks, but nothing seemed current. Sarcoptic Mange is the condition, and this sad creature looks like "Others" I have seen.

www.david.element.ukgateway.net...

Another major killer is sarcoptic mange, in which the most obvious symptom in affected individuals is fur loss. Whole family groups may be wiped out by this extremely unpleasant mite-borne disease. The foxes may become totally bald in severe cases and these animals are distressing to observe as they may take a long time to die. Some milder cases may recover spontaneously.

Foxes do moult naturally during the summer months and this may lead the observer to erroneously believe that a healthy animal might have been infected with mange. During the autumn the thick winter coat will grow and moulted foxes will then achieve their physical peak prior to mating. All of the illustrations above show foxes in this condition and the degree of insulation offered is seen in the photograph of the vixen in the snow - none of the snowflakes have melted.

But to me, that Fox is beyond moult.

Mange will affect most spieces, and there is a lot of Google info on the subject.

Here is a site with reports from June 28/06 in Alton Ill. It has several Photos, and comments as well.
www.cryptomundo.com...

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe a deer knocked up a wolf lol

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
it cleerly states in a link given erlier to www.rizzn.sumit that it is a red fox wif mange

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join