I just got a call from tomorrow!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Funny thing happened a few minutes ago. My cell rang..I looked at the ID and it read "Private" I answered but no one responded. The line was live for 10 seconds before the connection was terminated with a "signal faded, call lost" message. the weird thing is, when I looked at my call log, the time of call was listed as 10/28/2003 6:00:15 am. My phone list the time of calls it recieves using its current local time which reads correctly and is auto-updated from my service provider. So what gives? Will something happen in the morning? Is this a message from the future?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, it's you future self calling you from the toilet, you need more TP.

seriously, thats weird, maybe just a glitch?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey! This is interesting. Let us know if anything of significance to you happens at 6:00 your time tomorrow morning!

Holy cow! I hope that isn't when the big quake hits!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Yes, it's you future self calling you from the toilet, you need more TP.

haha, my brother actually did that once. he ran out of TP in the bathroom, and called my dad on his cell phone to bring some. not like my dad was far away...he was just downstairs.

anyway, it could be your cell phone provider's time server being screwy because of the time change.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Your brother is a wise man.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
next time ask about the weather or Lotto numbers..

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
did you get any calls before that after the time zone switch?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It could have been along distance call.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS
did you get any calls before that after the time zone switch?

Sure, the misses has called me several times today and all those calls logged correctly both from our home phone and her cell. My phone updated automatically when DL savings time ended. It has had the correct time ever since and had the correct time at the time of the call. But, on the call log, it says I got that call tomorrow. 6:00:15 am.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i guess who ever called you realized it wasn't tommorow yet and hanged up. maybe you'll get a call that time tommorow

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
It could have been along distance call.

I thought of that but my phone IDs calls based on it's cureent time not the time wherever the call originated. Whoever was the caller held on for 10 secinds before the signal faded...funny thing is, I had full signal at the time so my phone didn't wig out, theirs did..but mine shouldn't have been able to assertain the reason it was terminated. It should have just reset to ready mode like someone hung up..but it didn't. It said signal faded.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
...For being a 10-second blank call, it wasn't much of a message...

...I would guess that if it was *really* important, the person (?) making the call would've actually said *something*...

Of course, it might help us to figure it out if you let us know if anything significant happens just after 6AM tomorrow...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Are you sure there wasn't somebody there telling you to buy the Passat?

Dude, that's a car commercial. The guy gets a call from himself in the future.

Anyways...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nope , no message at all and nothing significant that I'm aware of happened this morning besides the fact that I was supposed to be up by 5:45 and overslept until 6:10 so if something did happen, I was sawing logs at the time.

A Passat huh? Hmmm... I think about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Okay....someone's gotta say it, might as well be me....

"Did the Caller ID list a name as John Titor?"

*runs away laughing ducking thrown objects....*

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
maybe it was some young phreaker

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i cant help but think of the film THE RING here

lol....face it man, you've got 7 days left till the bitch gets ya

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ha Ha. Gaz, very phunny. If it was Mr. Titor, he's got caller ID block. When it rang it listed it as private but my call log says unavailable. Not much difference between the two I guess.

I haven't seen the Ring and from that post, I don't think I wanna either. Nonetheless, it was weird and I was thus weirded out by it.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
maybe it was your future self calling to remind you not to over-sleep because he had just woken up late too bad he lost the signal

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I work in the Telecom Industry and it's all a crap shoot. I surprised the system works as good as it does. I would rule this as a glitch or maybe something to do with the recent solar activity

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join