It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another moon conspiracy video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
video.google.com...

any one seen that video. the beginning seems kinda lik e a childs movie but its not bad

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I remember watching a special on FOX about how they never landed on the moon. This documentary was also pretty interesting, and some of it was also in the special that i saw on Fox.

In that episode they said that it was also filmed in a studio somewhere (Area 51, and in some Hangar). Also talked about the lighting and the so called craters like she explained never underneath the lunar module. They also said the lunar modules were unstable to even fly in, and werent capable of landing on the gravity of the moon. And it talked about some of photos were edited and re-touched and objects in them were moved around.

It does seem impossible that they ever landed there. And since the time when they did land, there havent been any other missions by any countries space agencys to the moon.

So did NASA even make it to mars? or is that a video camera somewhere in the desert with a sepia filter on its lens?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Seen it over a year ago, discussed on a couple threads. it wasnt the main discussion but it made it into a few moon landing threads already.

jra

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've seen this before. It's nothing but a bunch of silly nonsense in my opinion. This 'documentary' was created by a guy named Bart Sibrel. This is the same guy who harassed Buzz Aldrin. Calling him a coward, a liar and a thief. At that point Aldrin punched him (and rightfully so). Sibrel also invaded the home of another astronaut completely uninvited. The man totaly disgusts me in every way possible. His 'documentary' only shows you what he wants you to see. Manipulating and taking this out of context or even just getting things completely wrong. Basically the kinds of things you'd get with tabloid journalism.

new topics

top topics

join