It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "channeled" message: How to conquer evil and stop WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
For those who have been following my thread, you may have already seen these messages. For those who don't believe in channeling, I know I'll never convince you, so I won't even try. But for those who do, I felt it was important to share this last message I got:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Although many of these conspiracies on ATS are true, they are just a way for the "dark forces" of the universe to keep you "busy" (chasing clue after clue....chasing lead after lead....exposing lie after lie) and to misdirect you away from the biggest secret in the world: that you are all a part of God, but you don't know it yet. Because once you "wake up" and remember who you are...a part of God....you will then be able to tap into the POWER of God. And the dark forces of the universe will go to and length to keep you from discovering this secret.

That is the secret beneath ALL these conspiracy theories. Why do "they" (the dark forces) not want you to discover this secret? Because if you discover the truth....the light....and the power of God..... then they will stop having all the power in the world. It's all about power; they are terrified about the possibility of losing their power.

All this conspiracy stuff, UFOs, aliens, AIDS, secret technology, 9/11, stargates, you name it..... it is all of it is a part of the biggest cover up in the world: TO KEEP YOU FROM UNDERSTANDING WHO YOU REALLY ARE; a part of God. (This is what the last episode of X-files was trying to tell you.)

What is happening right now on earth is a HUGE battle between love and fear.... light and darkness. There is a battle being fought for the destiny of the lives of all the people on earth. The "light side" includes both humans and non-humans, who live in love, who are trying to bring the truth to earth. The "dark side" or "forces of evil" are those humans and non-humans would do almost anything to keep you in darkness....to keep you from knowing the truth....so they don't lose their control.....because they live in fear. And it is a race against time...before you destroy yourselves.

They will stop at nothing. They manipulate the truth. They interfere in your world governments. You have seen it; you know what they are capable of. But the good news is that there is a way to "fight" the forces of darkness!

We came to earth in answer to many people's prayers. We came here to tell you not only the truth, but also to share with mankind the GREATEST WEAPON in the universe... the power of LOVE.

Yes...love. The best way to defeat the forces of evil is to "send" them love. Not love them...but send them love!

This is how you do it: It's very easy. Just imagine a time in your life when you felt the most love you have ever felt. Remember this with vivid detail...the feelings you were feeling, the thoughts you were thinking, the things you were seeing, the noises you were hearing at the time....and send this entire feelling/picture/sound to those you woud like to defeat. And you will. You will destroy the darkness with love. You will not destroy their bodies, but you will destroy their fear and hate.

The best way to defeat evil, is to just cancel it out. And the only thing that can cancel out darkness is light. And light is just pure love.

Do you want the government to reveal the truth? If so, then send "light and love" (visualize this in your mind) to those who are holding all the secrets! Send love to the CIA, the military, the governement, the secret societies, the crazy dictators, the aliens...anyone you wish. And watch how fast it will come tumbling down! YOU WILL TRULY AMAZE YOURSELF how much you can accomplish by sending "love" to a problem you wish fixed.

But...before you do this task, first, set the intention. What I mean by this, is say something like: "My intention is for the REAL truth to be revealed to the people of the earth. I am helping to bring this about by sending love to those who hold the secrets." And as you are doing this, it is important to also have the picture in mind of the final result you wish to see. (For example, imagine those who hold the secrets receiving the love you are sending....and it causes them to give a huge press conference or something.)

So here are the four steps: 1. Set the intention 2. Send the love. 3. Imagine the result you desire already coming true, and 4. Send a "mental thank you". AND THAT IS THE BEST, MOST EFFECIENT WAY, OF BRINGING DOWN THE MATRIX.

And if you do it all together.....if you all agree to do it at the same time on one night....then you will TRULY be amazed at what will happen. If you do it as a collective group on ATS, you will be 100,000 times more powerful than if you do it alone. But still, one person alone can still accomplish much.

Want to stop WWIII from happening? Send love and light to the middle east and all the countries invovled. Want the UFO cover-up to end? Send love and light to those who are covering it all up. Want to bring to light all the secrets of the government? Send love and light to the government. Even if you don't know exactly who, just make a general symbol in your mind of a person or a place. It will work the same way.

Remember: ALL THESE "CONSPIRACIES" ARE A WAY TO THROW YOU OFF TRACK! They are a way to USE UP YOUR ENERGY! "They" know you are smart people, and you will work and work and work til you find the answer. But it's all a game of cat and mouse. They are keeping you busy, while they continue to weild the "power of God", and they continue to keep you in darkness of who you are, and what you are really capable of.

The more conspiracies they create, the more fear they create in you. But you don't have to continue to play this game. REMEMBER, it takes two parties to have a conspiracy; them, and you.
If you want the truth to be revealed, stop playing their game. Make up new rules. Make up a new game!

If you truly want to defeat the forces of evil, and let the truth shine free.....then the best way to do that it to "send love" to the "dark side". It's the fastest and most efficient way there is. You'll save your energy for the good stuff in life.

But don't just take our word for it. Do an experiment, and test it out for yourself. A bunch of you get together...set a date, set a time, and do a "visualization" in your own homes to send love to a particular group of people, or to a particular problem... (maybe war that is brewing in the middle east? hint, hint...)

[edit on 16-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For those of you who have not been following my last thread, and are interested in seeing where or why or how these messages came about....well, it was kind of a surprise even to myself!

Here's how it all began:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For those of you who would like to participate in the above experiment with me, I will be doing the suggested visualization excercise tonight, and every night for a week. My intention will be "to bring peace to the mideast."

I have actually done this "experiment" in the past (on a much smaller scale), and it worked.

If anyone would like to join me, I will be doing this experiment every night this week around 10 pm, pacific time. Even if you cannot do it at the exact same time as I am, if we can get a lot of people to do this visualization every day during the next week.....it will be interesting to see what happens in the mideast!

P.S. There are many different ways to do this exercise...not just the way they explained in my message. For example:
-You can stand over a map of the world, and using your hands, you can imagine that you are sending love to that part of the world.
-You can imagine surrounding the world in a giant pink bubble of love. (Or whatever color you imagine love to be!)
-You can use any kind of creative visualization you like.
-If you are more "auditory" you can imagine sending words or sounds to that region of the world.

Use your imagination! Get creative!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
nikiano, I plan on helping you send good energy to the middle east tonight...Let the healing begin!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
nikiano, I plan on helping you send good energy to the middle east tonight...Let the healing begin!

Awesome! Thank you! Let's do it every night and see what kind of an impact we can have.

Last night, I did it as planned, and these were the visualizations I used:
1. Lobbing "love bombs" over to both Lebanon and Israel. Big, pink, globs of love.
2. A cloud of pink "love" falling on the armies.
3. I added a soundtrack, one of my favorite songs to it all. (I am very "auditory". For me, the sound helps.

This morning, I was encouraged by the fact that they were talking about a cease fire.

By the way, I have nothing against soldiers. I really don't. They have a job to do on the front lines, and we have a job to do behind the scenes.) I like to think that we are working in tandem together...not against one another. My grandfather was a soldier in WWII and I thank God every time I remember for him and men like him who have fought to keep our country free.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
By the way, if anyone plans to participate in my experiment, I also have another experiment running consecutively to this one. It is a UFO experiment, having to do with theta state (an altered state of consciousness.)

If anyone has any "experiment results" to post, please do so my other thread. I think it will be easier to keep track of the results if they are all posted to one thread. I would love to compile the results and publish them, too!

To record your experiment, please write down the following:
1. Dates of visualization, and time of day.
2. A brief explanation of the steps you took to go into theta state.
3. Your primary "learning language".
3. A brief explanation of the visualization or affirmation you used to send to the mideast, or to see the UFO's
4. Any results you noticed, that you feel are significant.

If you have any questions about the above steps, they are detailed in my other thread, entitled "My theory and an experiment for you to try.". Again, here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by nikiano]

[edit on 17-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
By the way, I forgot to mention one very important thing when doing this experiment!! When you are stating your intention, ALWAYS phrase your intention in positive terms, because the subconscious does not understand the negative. The subconscious mind does also not understand the word "NO".

This is an important concept in hypnosis, because if you say I want to STOP the war....all the subconscious mind will think of is war, because it doesn't understand a negative.

Do NOT say: My intention is to stop war in the mideast.

INSTEAD, say: My intention is to bring peace to the mideast, and VISUALIZE PEACE. Think of peace. Think of what you want...NOT what you don't want.

When you visualize, you get what you ask for. You get what you envision. If you can visualize it, you can create it. If you visualize war, you will creat more war!

Sorry...I should have explained that MUCH earlier!

Let me give you an example. If you are riding your bike down the street, and you see a big rock, the worst thing in the world you can do is to look at the rock and say to yourself: "Don't hit the rock...don't hit the rock!" What happens? You HIT THE ROCK! Why?? Because you were focusing on the rock! What you shoudl have done is look where you want to go...not where you don't want to go. And visualize missing the rock!

Think of what happened with Hurricane Katrina. The news shows kept telling us about the WORST CASE SCENARIO. Everyone kept thinking about THE WORST CASE SCENARIO....WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF KATRINA HIT NEW ORLEANS. As a collective unconscious...we all IMAGINED what the worst case scenario would be...and we made it happen, on the subconscious level. (I am just as guilty as everyone else, because I have a morbid curiosity about natural disasters.)

However, to avoid another disasatrous hurricane season, when another big one hits, let's all visualize it MISSING any big cities. Ok??
Let's not have a repeat of Katrina.

Actually, I have a lot more information on my other active thread. So from now on, I'm not going to post anymore on this thread....I keep typing the same thing twice!

top topics

join