It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CytoSport Muscle Milk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've been using Optimum Nitrition's Gold Standard 100% Whey for a while now. I can get it online in a 10 pound bag for like 50 bucks with shipping. It's a good deal. Tastes good and I've had good results.

However, I'm thinking of changing, just to try something else out, and have read and heard good things about CytoSports Muscle Milk. Anyone here used it? What sort of results have you had?

-O

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've used whey, I still use it I get the whey protein from Sam's Club, so its a little more cheaper. Anways, the results I got were really quite good, In about 8-10 weeks I've gotten some pretty awesome results. I went from about 156lb to about 164lb.

If your planning to take any other supplements, try Gamma-O. Its a testosterone booster made from all natural flavors, so there is no steroids in it or any other synthetic ingredients. So it's safe for anyone at any age. I know a friend of minewho takes this, and he got some pretty good results. He got the Gamma-O for athletes, his performance is better when he's running track, here's more info on it, tells you the ingredients and supplement facts at the bottom of the page.

I'm too poor right now to order this stuff though

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm not really looking for quick gains, just a bit more than what I'm getting now. I'm in a prolonged cutting cycle, so I'll be staying lean for a while longer, probably through the winter holidays.

I found a good deal for this stuff online, that with shipping, made it the same price as what I was paying for my other stuff. So, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'd check out the SAMs club stuff but I can't stand Walmart and won't shop at their stores.

Thanks for the links though.

-O

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am currently just finishing my 1st bottle of Muscle milk. I have not noticed a difference between this and any other form of Whey protein . I know some people swear by it. However, I have been running much more (3-5 miles a day) so that could be whats keeping me lean, and may be preventing me a little from building as much mass.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If you're wanting to gain weight, you have to nix the cardio and 3-5 miles a day is quite a bit of cardio. Of course you could bump your calorie intake to compensate, but that would be a waste of money. Weight gain is a simple matter of calories in minus calories burned. When the scale tells you 230 lbs. you've arrived.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbatesWhen the scale tells you 230 lbs. you've arrived.

Yikes! 230! I remember the days I was 235. I thought I needed to just keep bulking. Sure, my arms and shoulders were huges, but with the creatine, gluatime, and protien, everything else was getting huge too.

I'm a much trimmer 195-200 now and look great. I'd like to drop another 5-10 pounds, so I'm taking it slow as not to lose muscle. Keep calories at the same level, diet rich in protiens and I stay smart with the starches.

I do mainly low impact, moderate cardio...elpitical at a heart rate of 125. As I said, I weiggh 195-200, am 27, and am 6'3"...so that keeps me right at 60% of my max heart rate. I do that after lifting for 20 minutes 4-5 times a week. It's really been doing wonders.

-O

new topics

top topics

join