It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to the dentist SUCKS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
as long as the only gas seaping in that room is laughing I am fine :p

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
as long as the only gas seaping in that room is laughing I am fine :p

Or sleeping gas!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
...hate dentists...don't go unless its like becoming a life or death (or loss of vision) situation due to infection...as their tranqs don't work on me. Meh...just one of those freaks who painkillers from dentists are ineffective...they can shoot my gums up all they want with injections and it don't do squat. Can't take nitro either as that makes me puke my guts out...so I just have to suck it up and take the pain.

Feck...last time I went to the Dentist he didn't believe me when I told him injections don't do shyte...after a few he figured "This guys mouth must be sedated enough" and started going at it with one of them hardcore water drills...ya know the kind...the real painful buggers...and I could feel it, burrowing and burning its way into my tooth, cutting up the nerves etc etc...just bloody lovely...near on ripped the arm-rest off the chair in a desire to insert said armrest up said Dentists ring-piece...sideways...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think I am the same way... I can get numbed up supposedly and still feel the drill...agh.

BTW- whats up with those darned mirrors? Do they have to be so big?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! I PULLED MY OWN TEETH THE LAST FOUR TIMES BECAUSE I HAVE NO INSURANCE OR MONEY FOR DENTISTS. You got no right to bitch if you are getting novacaine. Get up off your knees and take it like a man!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The dentist told me I should get my wisdom tooth pulled out like a year ago. Still haven't done it. Still can't imagine passing 2 or 3 days without talking or eating anything solid.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If i have my wisdom tooth/teeth removed will i lose any wisdom?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can't see how you could possibly loose any more wisdom that alcohol haven't already took away from you...

just kidding buddy...Alcohol is g00d...I love it myself... and I know you're a wise ass...

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cheers but ever since i had my wisodm tooth removed i havent had any wisdom?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Damn... I ain't gettin' these sweet lucky bastards removed then...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the worst part of the dentist?
when the cute assistant thinks you're under,
and start's feeling you up, but doesn't deliver the happy ending.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
GG- are you joking? I hope so.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I imagine it must be hard being a dentist, spending your days staring in peoples mouths, and having people hate you. At least doctors get some respect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join