It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Nuclear options?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
now, a few questions

How many nuclear bombs do Israel have at this time?

At what point would Israel even think about using them in this crisis?

and...

What would the fallout be if they used even a single nuke?

How far is this thing going to go?

Thanks!!

XS

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Israel has (on estimate), over 400 nuclear and hydrogen warheads, due to whats been happening recently its possible they might use them against Lebanon but i'm unsure about it. The fallout depends on the size of the nuke they fire but if they did it Lebanon would retaliate as fast as they could which, i for one, hope doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Israel will not use nuclear warheads on Lebanon.

Jeez, its not Lebanon they are after. They want Hezbollah.

It is conceivable that they would use tactical warheads against Iran/Syria, but we'd be getting way ahead of ourselves. Actually, we just did.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Israeli policy is to use nukes only if they have been nuked OR (a big or) if they feel that their existense is threatened even by conventional (non-nuclear) means.

If we see Israel nuking, then i hate to say it but go grab your loved ones and as much dry food and water as possible and head for the hills.

Also, Israel has over one hundred baseball sized neutron devices that are meant specifically for battelfield use. For the uninformed, the baeball sized neutron devices when detonated can destroy every person within a half-mile radius while leaving infrastructure unharmed.

new topics

top topics

join