It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans Goal is to Gain Control of the Middle Eastr

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Irans goal is to gain control over and become the main player in the Middle East...Period... For the hope of peace, Israel and the United States can not let this happen. It will be a matter of time before the world will be blackmailed if no action is taken to prevent this.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What a crock..!!

If you,d said saudi or syria i would have given you an ounce of credibility.But Iran is way behind in the Stakes for M.E Domination..

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
What a crock..!!

If you,d said saudi or syria i would have given you an ounce of credibility.But Iran is way behind in the Stakes for M.E Domination..

although we may find it bizarre the thread starter may have a point. we do not know what irans leaders really want.

did you not hear what tony blair said today, when he spoke that the west need to deal with the route cause of the problem, iran and syria, he seemed really adament about it. talking about how the west must take this oppurtunity to sort this stuff out. this came from the brititsh pm remember.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
iran taking over the middle east! please dont make me laugh... i bet you one billion dollars that wont happen today tommorow or in a billion years... not as long as america is around anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seeing that Iran is "speaking" for all Arab nations when saying that an attack on Syria would be an attack on all the Arab nations, and would essentially force every Arab nation to take force against Israel. One would tend to believe that in a dilarious way Iran already thinks that they control the Middle East, and can use that control to blackmail the western world. Imagine what would happen if Iran is allowed to develop nucular weapons.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
although we may find it bizarre the thread starter may have a point. we do not know what irans leaders really want.
[edit on 16-7-2006 by andy1033]

But we do know what he wants....

war at all costs. He,s not interested in domination..only destruction ..with his calls to wipe Israel off the map and persuing of nuclear technology..

This is one sick puppy who only wants to go down in history in calling down the harbingers of doom to secure his place in martydom

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickmyers32USA
Irans goal is to gain control over and become the main player in the Middle East...Period... For the hope of peace, Israel and the United States can not let this happen. It will be a matter of time before the world will be blackmailed if no action is taken to prevent this.

ahahaha listen to what you said!

ISRAEL and AMERICA should not let this happen.

Im sure you are quite happy with Israel being in control though.

Good luck in your endeavour to bring America into Israels problems that it created.
I see your Mossad Chief is coming to America to discuss Irans nukes soon. I guess the best person to talk to about gaining and intitiating into the illegal nuke business would be the mossad since they paved the way.
I'm shocked and disgusted that our President will even discuss Iranian nukes with the leader of a spy organization thats part of a country that is known to have illegally purchased heavy water through Norway, does not submit to any nuclear treaties, does not submit to any nuclear oversight, has illegally passed nuclear technology to South Africa, and possesses unknown amounts of nuclear devices. It drags us to new lows in the international community.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I'm shocked and disgusted that our President will even discuss Iranian nukes with the leader of a spy organization thats part of a country that is known to have illegally purchased heavy water through Norway, does not submit to any nuclear treaties, does not submit to any nuclear oversight, has illegally passed nuclear technology to South Africa, and possesses unknown amounts of nuclear devices.

And tried to sink a uss spyship because it had evidence that they caused the 6 day war

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sounds like your real problem is really with Norway.
In all truth Israel will destroy Hebollah, and eventually Syria and Iran if they keep running their mouths and funding, harboring, and supplying terrorists. The United states should give Israel every ounce of logistical support that it can.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A nuclear Iran poses a serious threat to the middle east and the world as a whole. Also, (other than Israel obviously) Iran is the dominant military power in the middle east. You see, while Saddam was screwing up over the last 15 years and drawing the wrath of the international community, Iran has quietly walked the rope to the point that they have become on the brink of being a nuclear power. Saddam could have done so if he had played his cards right but by invading Kuwait pre-maturel;y he ruined it. Iran has sat (somewhat) quietly and has been building away. The time has come.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The think the time to act on iran has come long ago, we must act now and pull no punches. I would love to see this Iranian wacko leader's face the day that his number is up. I believe that he is about to find out that his military is far inferior to that of Israel and the United States.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

. I would love to see this Iranian wacko leader's face the day that his number is up. I believe that he is about to find out that his military is far inferior to that of Israel and the United States.

So are you in the military at the present time so you can back up your tough talk with action. If you are, I might give your posts some credability otherwise you will join the ranks of the keyboard warriors that are more than willing to send other mens sons off to war while they play with their mouse.

I have the utmost respect for military people, but none for wankers.

Actually I think it is the goal of Israel to control the mid east.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Give me some evidence!

Here's my opinion:-

U.S and Israels goal is to gain control over and become the main player in the Middle East...Period... For the hope of peace, who can stop this from happening. It will be a matter of time before the world will be blackmailed if no action is taken to prevent this.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We are being Misled

What country protests about Missiles being tested and built by Iran, yet takes possesion of 3 German Built Dolphin class subs capable of carrying nuclear weapons?

What country takes US funds for military use with specific agreements never to transfer technology or weapons and never to use weaponry unless it is for defensive purposes, then turns around and breaks these agreements,as well as transferring this technology to China? (Jonathan Pollard)

What country demands disbanding Militia groups of foreign countries , yet allows its own citizens to have many Militia organizations that prey on the occupied people in their territories?

What country continually cries foul when any ME country attempts to develop any new defensive technologies, yet is on the cutting edge of defensive as well as offensive weapons building and is one of the top 5 in arms trading in the world?

What country in the ME has continually refused to sign any type of Nuclear or Chemical/Biological treaties and the associated oversight that goes along with these treatise?

What country in the ME that recieves heavy US funding, routinely spies on the USA and has been caught many times in the past?

The U.S. Foreign Assistance Act prohibits military assistance to any country which engages in a consistent pattern of gross violations of internationally recognized human rights!
US State Department

Which Country in the ME recieves Weapons and ammunition free of charge through the US Excess Defense Articles (EDA) Program?

Which country has illegally transferred technology, weaponry and chemicals to Iran and Iraq in the past several decades?

Which country in the ME on average recieves roughly 15Million dollars in aid per day, while domestic programs for American veterans are cut drastically, domestic Student aid packages suffer and thousands of americans remain homeless?

We need to Divest from the answer.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Iran does not control the middleast,
but a lot of nations LOOK up to Iran at the moment.
How many other nations can look American in the Eye and say NO.

Do your worst and the answer will still be NO!

Although If the US does do something stupid here, like backup Israel IF they shoould hit Syria or Iran, then of course the middleast will back any attack against Israel and the US.

Becasue after IRAQ, it will appear to the region that these 2 nations are fighting for control of the region.

Israel came very close by bombing tragets close to the border.. What would happen should one of these smart bombs, not be so smart, stray of course and strike a hospital in syria?

A mistake, probably,
but thats not how syria or Iran will see it.

Any day now something liek this is going to happen,
Either

1. Iranian supplied missles fired from hezbollah militans in syria will strike israel
2. Israel will mis calculate a target and fire a missle into syria
3. Terror Attack on US interests either abroad or on the us mainland.

Today is Monday,
by Friday, one of these events will happen.

I like the way Israel has told Lebanon the only way to stop the attacks is give back the soilders.
Lebanon didnt have control over hezbollah then, and they dont now.
HOW I ask off thee?

How do we even know Hezbollah HAS THEM?
We have yet to see any proof, accept israeli's claims.

I perosnally think Hezbollah wouldnt of hesitated to KILL these two poor young men. Israel have probably found the bodies, and thats why they demanded for there return to stop the attacks.
Cant return them, we'll have to keep removing our most firecest closest enemy.

This match has been lit,
and is currently on fire.

Add a little Iran/Syria/USA powder to the mix and we are in for a boom.

YEHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ride em cowboy!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why is everyone so afraid to back Israel in its military endevour. If people are so against the United States and Israel and we are so evil, they won't don't you go take up residence in Iran Syria, or southern Lebanon. Better yet why not go live on the northern border of Israel and put yourselves in that position. And as a responce to Whaaa. Currently I am not in the military, but I did spend 4 years as an officer in the United States Marine Corps infantry company and ultimantly an intel battalion stationed out of Camp Pendalton, CA, and I have served over 1 year in the Middle East, and have seen first hand the destruction that is caused by terrorists. I have also lost a friend in Iraq due to the insurgency. But unlike you I put the blame where it is due. In the hands of the terrorist. We can argue back and forth all day about whos more eviletc, but here is my challenge to you. If we are so wrong for taking on these evil barbarians go give up your civil liberties put your conspiracy theories to rest and go live under these horrible regimes. But I sense that you would never do that because have it to damn good living in a free country.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Why is everyone so afraid to back Israel in its military endevour. If people are so against the United States and Israel and we are so evil, they won't don't you go take up residence in Iran Syria, or southern Lebanon. Better yet why not go live on the northern border of Israel and put yourselves in that position. .

Wow because we don't want to support Israel we should move?? Are you serious?
Did someone tell you to move to Israel? Being unsupportive of Israel is NOT the same as being against the USA pal. Don't even try to equate Israel being at the same level as the USA. They are just as 3rd world as the rest of their neighbors in the way they act.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Look like the military brainwashing and conditioning is still working well in the us forces.

As we all know israel runs the usa why doesnt it just relocate over there and let the middle east continue it,s practises unhindered without western ''civilisation being forced upon them..

Do you really think the ''peace-making'' american style is appreciated.??. of course not!!!

Live n let live dude

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Why is everyone so afraid to back Israel in its military endevour.

What military endevour? I'm not afraid, I think Israel is the bully.

If people are so against the United States and Israel and we are so evil, they won't don't you go take up residence in Iran Syria, or southern Lebanon. Better yet why not go live on the northern border of Israel and put yourselves in that position.

No, Because I don't want to be part of this racist war. There are also plenty of innocent civilian Americans, Brits, French etc,etc who live there and are waiting to be evacuated by there own Countrys. So even if you wanted to get bombed by Israel/Hezbollah you'd be evacuated.

Just my opinion

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Xeros:
If you think is Israel is the bully here you are uneducated. What would you do in a situation like this. Let terrorist shoot rockets at your civilians and kidnap your soldiers? Maybe you would have it that the world runs and huddles in a corner in fear of the terrorists and those who support them. Just today over 50 missiles were lobbed into civilian areas in Israel. You need to wake up and look at this is a realistic rather that a cowardly one sided way. To fix a problem you need to go to the source of the problem and deal with it. Sometimes the cost of in action if greater than than that of action in the long run. Or maybe you would have it that Iran becomes nuclear armed and can blackmail the entire middle east and the entire western world. Your Israel being a bully comment is just plain foolish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join