It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not WWIII!!! Please Stop!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
war is no sollution......war of anykind here will eventually cause the world to involve. here its up to good n evil. its not any country anymore, not abt mericans nor yewish nor uslims nemore, not any physical property to fight nemore. its abt good vs evil. its simple but the most complex at the same time.

u think u can escape the earth by letting others rott in it while u chill away , and u thought u would make a come back ? nopes i dont think so, things will be proven wrong, scientific laws wil be broken, and then ur head will crack, cos u will be too late to thnk anything. didnt u ever notice the time was tickin from its creation. i think the hour is near.

more than anyone else i would love to be corrected myself ? can u answer me something ?? how come there is so many earthquakes and what in the world a living dinosaur doing in africa ? in 2006 ?? how ?? i would like things like BBC CNN to clear these factors which could everntualy lead many people to a lot of conclusions.

once again sorry if i offended anyone, i am very sorry again.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Looking more and more lika an "I told you so" scenario.
Israel has basically crushed hezbollah, and most countries are siding with Israel on the situation, except for Iran, syria, and russia. Even Lebanon is sided with Israel.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well I personally think this is the middle of the beginning stages of world war three. The clearing of Lebbonon makes way for armies to march from either the north, or the south. The entire world (at least those who have large armies) have been braced and mobilized for war for a while now. You got China, just waiting to get Tiiwan, North Korea firing and testing nuclear capible missles, you got israel stirring up the bee's nest again, and a large US/UK force in the middle east. You got war ships evacing people, and a lot of countries that would love to send a silkworm missle at millitary targets in the persian gulf. All the pieces are in place just waiting for some idiot to shoot the wrong thing. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Not to sound a sensationalist, but I just realized that Armageddon is pretty close to Haifa, Israel in the valley of Megiddo very close to both borders of Syria and Lebanon.

Armageddon...
(yes it's a real place)
www.northcreek.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It really bothers me that so many in the media the world's governments keep throwing around "World War III". If they keep saying it they'll start believing it... If they start to believe it then they'll risk making it come true.

Call it World War III in the event that the world goes to war, not before then.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Okay...this is WWIII...just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't.

The "War On Terror" is World War 3, because it affects the entire world.
I have a link here : War On Terror Declared WWIII

Now, before I go getting all the "The link doesn't work dude...that proves nothing."

I know the link doesn't work, that's because the story expired on Yahoo News, before I had a chance to post it here.

The story was a relative of a Flight 93 passenger saying in essence..."For the first time, the American People have taken the fight to the terrorists in World War 3" and in the same exact stort Pesident Bush was speaking about the War On Terror.

The reason this story was created this way?

Someone else other than Bush declared the War On Terror as World War 3...Bush has Plausible Deniability.

If was a "Grieiving relative (please note the sarcasm there) and he can't be held responsible for what he said" and with Bush's comments in the same story, he essentially backed up the man who said it without having the entire world, let alone the American people go into a mass panic.

By the way...the radio DJ I listen to all the time, said the same things...over 100000 watts of radio. I called him afterwards and told him about that story...and I told him about ATS...so he might link www.wjrr.com to www.abovetopsecret.com

Have a nice day and keep denying the ignorance.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I dont usually quote the bible, but I would like to add this scripture...

Isaiah 17:1-6
17The burden against Damascus.

"Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
2 *The cities of Aroer are forsaken;
They will be for flocks
Which lie down, and no one will make them afraid.
3 The fortress also will cease from Ephraim,
The kingdom from Damascus,
And the remnant of Syria;
They will be as the glory of the children of Israel,"
Says the Lord of hosts.

4 "In that day it shall come to pass
That the glory of Jacob will wane,
And the fatness of his flesh grow lean.
5 It shall be as when the harvester gathers the grain,
And reaps the heads with his arm;
It shall be as he who gathers heads of grain
In the Valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet gleaning grapes will be left in it,
Like the shaking of an olive tree,
Two or three olives at the top of the uppermost bough,
Four or five in its most fruitful branches,"
Says the Lord God of Israel.

This is WW3, get used to it. Because if this is the begining of armageddon, its not going to get better.

VM

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I will admit this, the pieces are set and it will only take a few more moves to engulf the world in World War III. The fact is, we have had many other close calls in the past and look, we are all still alive!

Right now, we have:
Middle East Crisis
Iran Nuclear Crisis
North Korea Missile Crisis
Chinese-Taiwan (Issue)

Most of the world's major powers are now tied in web of problems. It will only take one small (stupid) move by either Israel, Syria, Iran, or North Korea to spark something big.

I think labelling this Conflict as the start of World War III is just wrong, because this sure is a whipy start of a World War.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join