It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Skull and Bones Pictures

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
With camera's having high powered zoom lenses can't someone get pics of them going in and out?




posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
yes there have been pictures of them going in and out. Also in another thread someone mentioned about them allowing women. Yes this is true. If anyone at the Tomb sees any sort of camera near by video or still the proper notifaction will go out and the girls mainly will come hand wrapped some men but mainly women.

Many people don't know there is a enclosed court yard but only one person has been so daring.



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
where in new haven is the tomb located. if it does have a courtyard we should be able to see it on a program like google earth.



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rotarychris7
where in new haven is the tomb located. if it does have a courtyard we should be able to see it on a program like google earth.


The Tomb is on the Yale University Campus, on High Street. The Skull and Bones Society itself was founded by Phi Beta Kappa members, but eventually bought their own building on campus.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Masonic Light]



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They have their own dining hall and many other services that others on the campus do not.

Don't get me wrong - I'm way jealous



posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The pictures you posted are not displaying. Can you post another link to the pictures?



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can't see the pics, they all turned "X"



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As far as the pictures I doubt I will repost them. All were deleted (by host/request) except the farthest most exterior picture so I want to respect people's wishes. I understand why the pictures I took would be requested not to be up all over webpages and would like to think people would do the same for me.


Corsig are you in CT?

[edit on 19-9-2006 by masonite]



posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If it’s only your host requesting them to be taken down, I can repost them myself so you don’t get in trouble with your host. Let me know...

I hope it’s not your wish to respect the privacy of people who stole Geronimo’s skull from its final resting place. However some comments posted by the likes of Nygdan in the past are making me think that maybe even useless elitist plutocrats deserve “some” privacy….
A concept I’m still having difficulty grasping.



[edit on 19/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]



posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rotarychris7
where in new haven is the tomb located. if it does have a courtyard we should be able to see it on a program like google earth.



Somewhat...






posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wow, if the courtyard isn't surrounded by the building, it should not be very difficult to find a place with a clear view of the courtyard. on tap night someone should post up at a surrounding building and attempt to catch a glimpse of the outside part of the neophyte initiation. it wont tell us anything except put some of our curiosities to rest on at least one part of the S&B initiation.

really i just want to see GW Bush and Kerry in a pope and don quixote outfit.



posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well when facing the building on the left it is butted against the Art center and on the other side it dead ends into a gate for the JE building so it is pretty secured.

The closest thing there is to Bush and Kerry are audio tapes.

Here is a better picture from google earth. What does the roof top look like to?


Originally posted by rotarychris7
wow, if the courtyard isn't surrounded by the building, it should not be very difficult to find a place with a clear view of the courtyard. on tap night someone should post up at a surrounding building and attempt to catch a glimpse of the outside part of the neophyte initiation. it wont tell us anything except put some of our curiosities to rest on at least one part of the S&B initiation.

really i just want to see GW Bush and Kerry in a pope and don quixote outfit.







This is from the sidewalk.




[edit on 28-9-2006 by sb33rd]



posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Can someone explain the above two pictures for me.. is it some kind of initiation?



posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Two current members bring a blind folded canidate into the tomb's side entrance.
Initiations will take place in the tomb and the courtyard.


Originally posted by Revelmonk
Can someone explain the above two pictures for me.. is it some kind of initiation?



posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am going through the photos now and decided to repost them. I am using a different imagehost now and all I knew for details were they were yanked for x reason except the farthest exterior shot.

note* I am done editing/adding pics. As some of you will see I decided to leave some photos out for privacy reasons of the establishment.


Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
If it’s only your host requesting them to be taken down, I can repost them myself so you don’t get in trouble with your host. Let me know...

I hope it’s not your wish to respect the privacy of people who stole Geronimo’s skull from its final resting place. However some comments posted by the likes of Nygdan in the past are making me think that maybe even useless elitist plutocrats deserve “some” privacy….
A concept I’m still having difficulty grasping.



[edit on 19/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]












[edit on 29-9-2006 by masonite]



posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb33rd


Here is a better picture from google earth. What does the roof top look like to?




LMAO a skull



[img=http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9886/sbfromspacebn4.jpg]



[edit on 29-9-2006 by telavivlover]



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Interestingly, I tried to use Google streetview to see if I can get a glimpse of the entrance off of High street. Streetview comes off of interstate 95 and stops on church street just short of high and chapel at Yale. In fact, New Haven is not even mapped. Is there a skull and bones member at Google that made streetview off limits? Check it out yourselves. LOL



posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Even though many people believe Skull & Bones to be a branch off the Illuminati tree and that it's members are hell-bent on implementing a New World Order, don't you think it's WRONG to be putting your noses where they don't belong?

I mean, what are you gonna find out about them by breaking in? I'm sure nothing is just gonna jump out at you.

If their members truly are Illuminati, then the indoctrinization is already instilled within their minds. There won't be a secret book or something to that affect where you read and learn the secrets.

I'm not trying to pick on anyone with this post, but I think that all of us should have as much integrity as we have curiosity.



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Excellent very interesting thanks for taking the time to upload the photos.

Dave



posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join