It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones Pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Recent visit I grabbed some more detailed shots. Not the most interesting but better than whats out there.

On the front door there is a black box when opened this is what you see. YOu must enter the following code

Front Door

Lock Plates most never knew they were there since they are covered by huge padlocks most of the time.

DownStairs

Downstairs Side Door

Rearest Door

Upper Right over sees right entry and encompassed court yard.

Last but not least front of building;

[edit on 16-7-2006 by masonite]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't believe it, great thread.

Where is this building in question? I do have to say the building doesn't look as inconspicuous as what I would generally expect from a Skull and Bones building. Fair enough signs around us shopwing their dominance, but a building which they visit (I presume regulary), I would have thought it would be abit risky?

Good find all the same!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
interesting!!

In wich town is this house located?

Is it a local skull and bones or some kind of headquarter?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit2
interesting!!

In wich town is this house located?

Is it a local skull and bones or some kind of headquarter?

Hi its located in New Haven, Ct. This is there one and only headquarters. They meet year round not much in the summer. In June or July they have one grand meeting at the start of summer.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Any noticable cameras/sensors?

very good pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No none at all. I was really surprised. Off the record one of my "before I die I would like to dos'" is break into this place. Judging by the rumours its filled with stolen goods from paintings,sculptures,etc.

For security all I saw was the electronic code entry for the door lock not a sign of an alarm.

Originally posted by kipman725

very good pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very intersting pictures. Although its probably not a good idea to break into there (its not really a good thing to break into ANYWHERE never mind this place.) My guess is if they do have such valueable things as that they aren't going to think twice about killing someone unlawfully entering. Although I have to admit it would be intersting to take a peek.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, but where are the pictures???

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Good question.
What are the little white boxes behind the gates on pictures 4 (downstairs) and 5 (downstairs side door)? Are they to open the gates or could they be some type of censors?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Heres my guess on the one

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Good question.
What are the little white boxes behind the gates on pictures 4 (downstairs) and 5 (downstairs side door)? Are they to open the gates or could they be some type of censors?

[edit on 16-7-2006 by masonite]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
skull and bones video footage

video 1-1

video 2-2

video 3

its a secret

Thats crazy bush and kerry both members of the same secret society and cousins ontop of that, just more deceit.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Great pics Masonite

Especialy the last one, it's so much better than that shot from across the street that we always see. You should put that one in ATS' TinWIki.

There's a member who uses the 3rd picture in his avatar, I was wondering where he got that from, now I know.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't see the pictures anywhere... can you please post a link to the pictures? Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i must say these are fantastic...they reall capture the tomb very well...i'm woundering did you take these pics yourself? if yes why dont you hang out there some night and get some ACTIVE ones...of members going in and around the building.

What's the worst that will happen? they find you and chase you away, tell you you need to leave right away? i say go for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
i must say these are fantastic...they reall capture the tomb very well...i'm woundering did you take these pics yourself? if yes why dont you hang out there some night and get some ACTIVE ones...of members going in and around the building.

What's the worst that will happen? they find you and chase you away, tell you you need to leave right away? i say go for it.

I agree. I think that seeing these smugs actually committing the act of entering the tomb, would be great exposure. Your photos are quite amazing also.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pretty cool pictures. When I visited New Haven, CT, I passed by The Tomb from my car, and viewed it from across the street. I was a little nervous to actually go up to the building to take a better look. However your pics satisfy the need for a closer look. Thanks man!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
so i was trying to find these pictures , and they have gone missing.....

anyone care to help return them?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It's funny how all the pictures were deleted except the farthest exterior picture eh'

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Great pics Masonite

Especialy the last one, it's so much better than that shot from across the street that we always see. You should put that one in ATS' TinWIki.

There's a member who uses the 3rd picture in his avatar, I was wondering where he got that from, now I know.

I have visted "The Tomb" once a year for the past three years, (Model United Nations) and crossing the street is not a big deal, it is only roughly 60 feet across a street from an academic building. At least on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday NIGHTS. I have a personal interest in the Skull and Bones so my role as MUN Head Delegate allowed me to sit and watch the Tomb. I have seen the robes come in and out before, despite not being a Yale student.

At least in my experience one can get as close to the Tomb as one wants. Yes their are extremely heavy locks on the doors which I did not feel as prudent to tamper with. Call me lucky but I could examine every aspect of life outside the tomb.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Pretty cool pictures. When I visited New Haven, CT, I passed by The Tomb from my car, and viewed it from across the street. I was a little nervous to actually go up to the building to take a better look. However your pics satisfy the need for a closer look. Thanks man!

You were right to be afraid. I hear that if they catch any outsiders on their sacred grounds, they deal them The Ultimate Punishment:

The Colossal Wedgie of Rhodes

Here is a photo of Skull and Bones Class of 1947. George H. W. Bush is just to the left of the clock:

Photo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join