It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The enemy does not know our capabilities'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The head of Hezbollah is saying this now.

'The enemy does not know our capabilities'

I realise this "could" be all rhetoric, but what if he does have something up his sleeve that Israel are unaware of, any idea's?

Well obvious WMD comes to mind.

With comments like this.

"And as we surprised [Israel] in the sea, and as we surprised them in Haifa, we will surprise them with what's beyond Haifa,"

And this.

"The enemy does not know our capabilities," he said. "The Zionist enemy is ignorant of what we have on all levels. We are still in the beginning, and the Zionists will see."

So does that may you think he knows something we don't?

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah, it's called Iran. And further behind the scenes, China and Russia. Would Hezbollah on its own have the capability to take out that Israeli ship?

(omg, I'm talking on PTS. I've been had.)

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They probably have more allies than we think. I think that's one of the things they're referring to. Syria is logical, but Iran may be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

(omg, I'm talking on PTS. I've been had.)

Its not so bad...

Yeah, it's called Iran. And further behind the scenes, China and Russia. Would Hezbollah on its own have the capability to take out that Israeli ship?

I'm not talking about the other countries for now, nor am i disputing Hezbollah had help.

The thread is about the leaders statements, pointing to whether they have some sort of WMD, given to them, even nuclear, I'm not sure how they would enact that, but that's what I'm getting at.

As that would change this dramatically, after all they want to wipe them off the map.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
They probably have more allies than we think. I think that's one of the things they're referring to. Syria is logical, but Iran may be a possibility.

Yes i would agree with that and more weapons, but the cherry on the top for Hezbollah would be to use something a little stronger.
They have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
So does that may you think he knows something we don't?

My 38¢ (inflation) ...............

I think he is just beating his chest.
These same groups, same factions, same realms have been beating their chests for more years than I've been around - and I have plenty of grey hair, lol

The thing is ...... one day, one group, is going to stop beating, and finally do "whatever" their rhetoric was of.

NN

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seems Israel is getting nasty.

He did not elaborate on the weapons allegedly used. But there were Lebanese media reports, which could not be confirmed, that Israel had used phosphorus incendiary bombs and vacuum bombs, which suck up the air and collapse buildings.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That can be taken in many ways . . . The enemy doesn't know our capabilities

Well that can be taken as a call to all the countries that support hezbollah, hamas and al-qaida fighters.

Or a call to all the countries in the middle east that believe that their way of life and religious believes are in danger.

The middle east is not short of plenty of fighting rebels that will join against of what their consider their biggest enemy Israel.

Or they just counting on the nuclear might that Iran may have hiding somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They probably have Russian --> Iranian supersonic cruise missile installations. Sunburn/yakhont/onyx. Typicall these are used as anti-shyp missiles, but raining 20 or so of them on Tel-Aviv would be devestating.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
They probably have Russian --> Iranian supersonic cruise missile installations. Sunburn/yakhont/onyx. Typicall these are used as anti-shyp missiles, but raining 20 or so of them on Tel-Aviv would be devestating.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

It is my belief that if Iran/Syria/Hamas/Hesbolla terrorists were to use one or more nuclear weapons on Israel, the top 10 cities in those countries would very quickly stop existing and be glass bowels.

I know terrorists are stupid/murdurious animals, but, i doubt the majoity of the population of the ME all want to die for/because of them.

Note: The Arab league has condemed Hesbulla's actions-They are right, of course, but I am truely floored and pleased with that realization.

new topics

top topics

join