It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus portrayed as caucasian?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Text Green

[edit on 1-11-2004 by kill_Dwhite_oppreser]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Man it always amase me when white folks talk about jesus(YASHUA) sayin things like jesus(YASHUA) skin color doesnt matter its his teaching well if that was true then why in the hell did u people decided to give him the blue eye white skin in the first and most important now u guys do know or have an idea so y is that picture still on ur walls. jesus (YASHUA) was a black man you know it i know it just read revelation and the fact is he was black because all the isrealites was black like job. king solomon all of them were black read deuteronomy 28. 20-60 one more important thing why would god (YAHWAH) People be white when acording to the lord and the bible being white is a curse numbers 12 v9 2 kings 5 v.27 theres more i just cant remeber it right now plus if we did follow jesus(YASHUA) teaching black people especially we wouldnt be in the mess where in right now, we would have done what we where posta to do along time ago

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
colonel,

i'm not rebelling, just pointing out the possibilities. i don't really care if he was white, black, or whatever (i actually dont doubt he was black either). all i know is that he had some revolutionary ideas that got himself killed. and i can respect him for those ideas, that is considering he was real. whether or not the story about him was told correctly or not, it really doesnt matter, to me anyways. it's the message that counts (whatever parts you feel are right). but as i said before, it's up to you to pick the parts that work for you out of those teachings and add them to your own.

as for me, i will point out to god all the things that i dont agree with in that book (most likely because we have corrupted it, ie -> church), and if he still wants to burn non-believers who live good lives with out him, them he can try all he wants. that'll just confirm that god is a prick. but that's just me. peace.

yea just like ghandi, martin luther king, and malcom x, and medger evers huh? they all were colored too

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kill_Dwhite_oppreser
Man it always amase me when white folks talk about jesus(YASHUA) sayin things like jesus(YASHUA) skin color doesnt matter its his teaching well if that was true then why in the hell did u people decided to give him the blue eye white skin in the first and most important now u guys do know or have an idea so y is that picture still on ur walls. jesus (YASHUA) was a black man you know it i know it just read revelation and the fact is he was black because all the isrealites was black like job. king solomon all of them were black read deuteronomy 28. 20-60 one more important thing why would god (YAHWAH) People be white when acording to the lord and the bible being white is a curse numbers 12 v9 2 kings 5 v.27 theres more i just cant remeber it right now plus if we did follow jesus(YASHUA) teaching black people especially we wouldnt be in the mess where in right now, we would have done what we where posta to do along time ago

yea you are right, i would have to agree with you, thats why i beilieve that the white race were made from the nordic alien race to destroy the black race that yaweh created. there is definetly a spiritual war going on and we are the medium, us the blacks and whites,

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
He could be neon purple for my part.

no
you have to draw the line somewhere
neon purple is just ludicrous
and regular purple would mean he's choking...

but the depictions of "jesus" as caucasian is just as bad as using the greek name "jesus" for a palestinian semetic man?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Originally posted by TheBandit795
He could be neon purple for my part.

no
you have to draw the line somewhere
neon purple is just ludicrous
and regular purple would mean he's choking...

but the depictions of "jesus" as caucasian is just as bad as using the greek name "jesus" for a palestinian semetic man?

i would have to agree, but i think what most peopl donnot know is in those biblical times befor the roman empire started conquering african parts of the world AND THE MIDDLE EASTERN PART OF THE WORLDS,ALL OF THE PEOPLE WERE OF BLACK OR COLORED BEFOR THE GREEKS AND THE ROMANS EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO MIX IN , INCLUDING THE ISREAL SUADI ARABIA AND IRAQ AND ALL OF THOSE AREAS WERE ALL OF DAKR COLORED PEOPLE BEFOR THEY BECAME MIXED FROM THE GREEK AND ROMAN EMPRES, THATS HOW I KNOW YASHUA HAD TO BE BLACK, EVEN THE NAME JESUS IS SUPSECT DO TO IT THAT IT WAS FROM WHITE GREECE THAT BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS FROM THE SON OF ZEUS WHICH IS REALY PRONOUNCED AS G-ZUES, WHICH IS SO SUPSECT ITS A DAMN SHAME!!!! EVERYTHING CAUCASIONS JUDGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE RIGHT, JUST LIKE AFRICA WAS NAMED AFTER A FRENCH CAUCASOID MAN NAMED AFRICONO,THE SAME FOR AMERICA, AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE PUT IT IN YOUR WORDS AND STAMP APPROVAL EVERYTHINGS SUPPOSE TO BE RIGHT!!!

EVEN THE BIBLE THAT KING JAMES ANOTHER CAUCASION WROTE HAS 14'000 INITIALLY MISTAKES, TO MAKE THE WHITE RACE LOOK CLEAN AND PURE!! YOU TALK ABOUT RACISIM YOU EUROPEANS ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!!

JUST LIKE RICE, THE ORIGINAL COLOR OF RICE IS DARK BROWN, THE SAME WITH SYGAR, THE SAME WITH WEAT, YOU PEOPLE BLEACHED IT TO MAKE IT SO CALLED LOOK PURE, BUT WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU BLEACH OUT ALL THE NUETRIENTS AND VITAMINS, JUST LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON DID TO HISSELF, THATS WHY HE HAS TO WALK AROUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH AN UMBRELLA TO PROTECT HISSELF FROM THE ULTRA VIOLET SUN RAYS!!!!!!

AND IT DOES MATTER THAT HE WAS BLACK BECAUSE IF YOU CAUCASIONS WHO CLAIM YOUR NOT RACISTS REALY FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS BLACK, YOU WOULD NOT WORSHIP HIM,YOU WOULD REBUKE HIM, KING JAMES WAS A RAPIST MURDERER AND A FAGGOT!! AND AN INBREEDER AND ALL, AND CESARE BORGIAS WAS THAT PICTURE THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE OF THE SUPPOSE TO BE FAMOUS YASHUA WITH THE WHITE FACE AND BLUE EYES WITH BLOND HAIR!! MICHEAL ANGELOS SECIND COUSIN WHO WAS A MURDERER GAY, AND A PEDOPHILE ALL IN ONE!!!!
LETS TELL THE TRUTH AND BE REAL PEOPLE !! COME ON, LETS BE REAL

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Man it always amase me when white folks talk about jesus(YASHUA) sayin things like jesus(YASHUA) skin color doesnt matter its his teaching well if that was true then why in the hell did u people decided to give him the blue eye white skin in the first and most important now u guys do know or have an idea so y is that picture still on ur walls.

So you are implying that, because some people that MAY be 'white' believe that skin colour didn't matter, they designed the first images of Jesus?
Also I don't believe Jesus had 'blue eyes' and, if he did, wouldn't it be logical to assume that the 'racist' whites that make images of him would give him blonde hair as well?

jesus (YASHUA) was a black man you know it i know it just read revelation and the fact is he was black because all the isrealites was black like job. king solomon all of them were black read deuteronomy 28. 20-60 one more important thing why would god (YAHWAH)

So, according to your logic, most Jewish people now SHOULD be black (as until these last few centuries the Jewish people rarely 'mingled' with 'gentiles')? Also why would there be black people in (what is now) the Middle East, unless they were traders or explorers...

People be white when acording to the lord and the bible being white is a curse numbers 12 v9 2 kings 5 v.27

Wow that was incredibly racist (just like your name). And wasn't this the view forwarded by the Klu Klux Klan, except it was black instead of white? Also I don't think that the Bible, being constantly edited through history by people of Mediterranean/European descent, would describe being 'white' as a form of disease.

theres more i just cant remeber it right now plus if we did follow jesus(YASHUA) teaching black people especially we wouldnt be in the mess where in right now, we would have done what we where posta to do along time ago

So what were 'blacks posta do' a long time ago?

Originally posted by bigpluck
yea you are right, i would have to agree with you, thats why i beilieve that the white race were made from the nordic alien race to destroy the black race that yaweh created. there is definetly a spiritual war going on and we are the medium, us the blacks and whites,

What's up with the anti-white posts? The ironic thing is that the supposedly 'white' people that are forwarding the theory that, not only is Jesus most likely of Arabic visage (not exclusively 'white'), but that it also shouldn't matter what race/colour Jesus is are being lambasted as 'evil, alien-spawned degenerates by (presumably) black posters. Also, how do you know that the 'white race' is made from the 'nordic' alien race? And what proof is there of this 'spiritual war', other than the rants of a fellow ATSer?

Racism is a double bladed sword man...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

i would have to agree, but i think what most peopl donnot know is in those biblical times befor the roman empire started conquering african parts of the world

Whoah, the only African part of the world the Romans conquered was the northern coast, close to the Mediterranean and Egypt. And the peoples there weren't actually 'black' as such.

AND THE MIDDLE EASTERN PART OF THE WORLDS,ALL OF THE PEOPLE WERE OF BLACK OR COLORED BEFOR THE GREEKS AND THE ROMANS EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO MIX IN , INCLUDING THE ISREAL SUADI ARABIA AND IRAQ AND ALL OF THOSE AREAS WERE ALL OF DAKR COLORED PEOPLE BEFOR THEY BECAME MIXED FROM THE GREEK AND ROMAN EMPRES, THATS HOW I KNOW YASHUA HAD TO BE BLACK, EVEN THE NAME JESUS IS SUPSECT DO TO IT THAT IT WAS FROM WHITE GREECE THAT BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS FROM THE SON OF ZEUS WHICH IS REALY PRONOUNCED AS G-ZUES, WHICH IS SO SUPSECT ITS A DAMN SHAME!!!! EVERYTHING CAUCASIONS JUDGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE RIGHT, JUST LIKE AFRICA WAS NAMED AFTER A FRENCH CAUCASOID MAN NAMED AFRICONO,THE SAME FOR AMERICA, AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE PUT IT IN YOUR WORDS AND STAMP APPROVAL EVERYTHINGS SUPPOSE TO BE RIGHT!!!

I don't think that the Romans/Greeks did such large amounts of racial mixing, or at least not to the scale that you claim. Also the Greeks/Romans never penetrated Iraq, Iran etc (apart from Alexander the Great, but that's another story). Also the 'G-Zeus' information is highly suspect. And where do we 'rubber stamp' everything so that it's 'right'?

EVEN THE BIBLE THAT KING JAMES ANOTHER CAUCASION WROTE HAS 14'000 INITIALLY MISTAKES, TO MAKE THE WHITE RACE LOOK CLEAN AND PURE!! YOU TALK ABOUT RACISIM YOU EUROPEANS ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!!

I thought the Bible says that ALL humans are equal? And I doubt that he'd edit it just to make 'whites' 'clean and pure'. Do you bear some sort of malice towards Europeans, or just the 'white' ones?

JUST LIKE RICE, THE ORIGINAL COLOR OF RICE IS DARK BROWN, THE SAME WITH SYGAR, THE SAME WITH WEAT, YOU PEOPLE BLEACHED IT TO MAKE IT SO CALLED LOOK PURE, BUT WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU BLEACH OUT ALL THE NUETRIENTS AND VITAMINS, JUST LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON DID TO HISSELF, THATS WHY HE HAS TO WALK AROUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH AN UMBRELLA TO PROTECT HISSELF FROM THE ULTRA VIOLET SUN RAYS!!!!!!

Yes some 'white' foods are bad for you but are you saying that we 'bleach' (how the hell do you 'bleach' food?) food just so that it is white? Do you believe that 'brown' foods are superior to white foods? Alright, though I'm not sure how it is supposed to reinforce your argument. And what's up with the anti-Jackson rhetoric?

AND IT DOES MATTER THAT HE WAS BLACK BECAUSE IF YOU CAUCASIONS WHO CLAIM YOUR NOT RACISTS REALY FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS BLACK, YOU WOULD NOT WORSHIP HIM,YOU WOULD REBUKE HIM, KING JAMES WAS A RAPIST MURDERER AND A FAGGOT!! AND AN INBREEDER AND ALL, AND CESARE BORGIAS WAS THAT PICTURE THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE OF THE SUPPOSE TO BE FAMOUS YASHUA WITH THE WHITE FACE AND BLUE EYES WITH BLOND HAIR!! MICHEAL ANGELOS SECIND COUSIN WHO WAS A MURDERER GAY, AND A PEDOPHILE ALL IN ONE!!!!
LETS TELL THE TRUTH AND BE REAL PEOPLE !! COME ON, LETS BE REAL

So we (supposedly) claim we're not racists, despite the fact we are openly promoting debate on his (most likely) Arabian descent and believe that it really shouldn't matter what his 'race' was? Hypocrite! Also I don't believe that King James was a 'rapist murder inbreeder' (sic). Also are you homophobic?

Now imagine if a 'white' person said 'DAMN NIGERS THEY DONT KNOW THEIR PLACE AN NELSON MNDELA IS AN INBRED, GAY JEW!' I wonder what the uproar would be like?

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE I BELIEVE THAT YASHUA SAYS THAT EVRYTHING THAT IS GOOD IS BAD, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS BAS IS GOOD, THE FIRST WILL BECOME LAST AND THE LAST WILL BEOME FIRST!!! EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE(CAUCASIONS WHO RUN THE WORLD)DO TO MAKE YOUR SELVES SEEM SELF RIGHTEOUS IS OF THE ADVISARY,BECAUSE THE DEVIL HAS SHOSEN THE WHITE RACE TO SET UP THE STAGE FOR HIS COMMING(THE ANTI CHRIST) WHO WIL BE WHITE AND CLAIM THAT YASHUA WAS A FRAUD(WHO WAS BLACK)

AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ALIENS AND THEY'RE RACES AND DIFFERENT RANKS, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE NORDIC ALIEN RACE IS WHITE BLUE EYED AND BLOND HAIR,
THERE IS SOMETHING REALY SUPSECT GOING ON FROM YOU CAUCASIONS WHO IS THE ULTIMATE OF THE EVILIST PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD,

YES EVERY ONE HAS EVIL IN THEM,BUT NOT LIKE YOU CAUCASIONS, AND I AM NOT RACIST BUALTHOUGH YOU PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BELIEVE ME,

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE I BELIEVE THAT YASHUA SAYS THAT EVRYTHING THAT IS GOOD IS BAD, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS BAS IS GOOD, THE FIRST WILL BECOME LAST AND THE LAST WILL BEOME FIRST!!! EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE(CAUCASIONS WHO RUN THE WORLD)DO TO MAKE YOUR SELVES SEEM SELF RIGHTEOUS IS OF THE ADVISARY,BECAUSE THE DEVIL HAS SHOSEN THE WHITE RACE TO SET UP THE STAGE FOR HIS COMMING(THE ANTI CHRIST) WHO WIL BE WHITE AND CLAIM THAT YASHUA WAS A FRAUD(WHO WAS BLACK)

AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ALIENS AND THEY'RE RACES AND DIFFERENT RANKS, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE NORDIC ALIEN RACE IS WHITE BLUE EYED AND BLOND HAIR,
THERE IS SOMETHING REALY SUPSECT GOING ON FROM YOU CAUCASIONS WHO IS THE ULTIMATE OF THE EVILIST PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD,
YES EVERY ONE HAS EVIL IN THEM,BUT NOT LIKE YOU CAUCASIONS, AND I AM NOT RACIST BUALTHOUGH YOU PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BELIEVE ME,

If that were true then MALE humans would also be bad, because they too run the world and have proclaimed women to be the cause of sin. Also, by your reasoning, if everything that is bad is good, then killing people is good, and jealousy is good, etc.

Nordics are probably fake, don't read too much into them. The only aliens reported consistently are grey aliens, the other ones are probably false, and grey ones might be fake as well.

Obviously you are an angry racist.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE I BELIEVE THAT YASHUA SAYS THAT EVRYTHING THAT IS GOOD IS BAD, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS BAS IS GOOD, THE FIRST WILL BECOME LAST AND THE LAST WILL BEOME FIRST!!!

Wait, so white people which (you view as) evil are actually 'good' and black people are 'evil'? Apart from my conclusion I cannot understand what you just posted, could you explain?

EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE(CAUCASIONS WHO RUN THE WORLD)DO TO MAKE YOUR SELVES SEEM SELF RIGHTEOUS IS OF THE ADVISARY,BECAUSE THE DEVIL HAS SHOSEN THE WHITE RACE TO SET UP THE STAGE FOR HIS COMMING(THE ANTI CHRIST) WHO WIL BE WHITE AND CLAIM THAT YASHUA WAS A FRAUD(WHO WAS BLACK)

So 'all' the 'Caucasians' run the world? What, even the poor ones struggling to survive, ones living in ghettoes/trailer parks/state housing etc?. Also how are 'we' being 'self righteous' by promoting debate over Jesus' origins? Are 'we' being 'self righteous' for apologising and providing compensation for the descendants of the peoples that our ancestors wiped out/culturally assimilated etc? Would you prefer racist whites to (supposedly) conceited, self righteous ones? Also why is the anti-Christ going to be white/whites are going to aid his ascension?

YES EVERY ONE HAS EVIL IN THEM,BUT NOT LIKE YOU CAUCASIONS, AND I AM NOT RACIST

Alright I am sick of this. Could a Mod ban his racist a$$? Or at least allow racist whites to spew THEIR filth on ATS?
Now I'm a white, brown haired green eyed male. Does that mean I covertly work for blue eyed, blonde haired nordics?
Also how are you not 'RACIST' when you claim that 'Caucasians' are the evillest beings on this Earth? Am I 'evil' because of the colour of my skin, just as blacks were enslaved/discrimated against because of their skin colour? Shouldn't you judge a man on his deeds rather than his skin?

Lastly the worst form of racism is the one vomited forth by the 'non-racist'

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I am pretty sure Jesus was hebrew and hence, not black. You are refering to king Solomon and Sheba. If I recall, their union or what have you, wasnt looked on very well by the jewish community.

Also, I recall hearing that it was the black who bore the mark of cain and are hence, "cursed". I mean, look at your people's history, they obviously arent carrying much favor upstairs. Barbarism, Slavery, Poverty, drug addiction, murder on a daily basis. Just do us a favor and convert to islam so you dont have to follow a white man's religion

[edit on 15-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
WHEN WAS THE LAST WHITE ON WHITE WAR STUPID ASS!!!!SINCE HITLER RIGHT? ALSO NOTE THIS,IF GERMANY AND JAPAN WERE ALLIES WHEN HITLER WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, THEN WHY DID THEY BOMB NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA, INSTEA OF JUST BOMB WHOLE RACIST WHITE ANGLO SAXON GERMANY?
ALSO THE KOREAN WAR, THE VIETNAM WAR, AND THE WAR ON IRAQ, ALL THESE COUNTRIES ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR,WHEN WAS THA LAST WHITE ON WHITE WAR? IS IT BECAUSE EUROPEANS HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE FROM EACHOTHER?OR IS IT SOME TYPE OF PEACE TREATY BETWEEN THE WHITES IN SOME TYPE OF SECRET RACIST SOCIETY,
WHITES WILL EVEN HAVE OTHER RACES FIGHT FOR THEM TO MAKE THEM FELL PATRIOTIC IN A WAR PUTTING THER'RE LIVES ON THE FRONT LINE TO MAKE THEM THINK THEY ARE DOING RIGHT BY FIGHTING FOR THEY'RE WAR, WHAT THE # IS UP WITH THAT?!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS WHITE AND FOR THE WHITE RACE BENIFIT, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER RACES IN THE WORLD OF COLOR? YOU DONT GIVE A # BECAUSE YOU HAVE THIS COMPLEX THAT YOU ARE RECESSIVE AND THAT YOU ARE REALY THE ONLY MINORITY IN THIS WORLD,BLACKS CAN PRODUCE ANY COLOR,WHITES CAN ONLY PRODUCE WHITE AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHY A LOT OF WHITE FEMALES IN AMERICA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD IN SOME WAY WANT TO HAVE A MIXED BABY, BEVAUSE THEY KNOW THAT COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOOKS HEALTHIER!!!!!!!
DONT WAN TO GET OFF THE SUBJECT BUT WHITES HOLD THE SUPREMACY OF EVILS AMONGST THIS GLOBE WE CALL EARTH, AND WHOS THE AUTHOPR OF EVIL? SATAN HIMSELF!!!! HES THE ONE WHO CHOSE THE WHITE RACE TO BUILD HIS SOCIETY AND GET RID OF YAWEHS SOCIETY AND KIDNAPP AND RULE THEM AND CONFINE THEM

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Excuse me, but I am pretty sure Jesus was hebrew and hence, not black. You are refering to king Solomon and Sheba. If I recall, their union or what have you, wasnt looked on very well by the jewish community.

Also, I recall hearing that it was the black who bore the mark of cain and are hence, "cursed".

Okay, I agree with you that Jesus was Hebrew and thus was dark tan/brown skinned, not black nor white.

But what the hell are you talking about "Also, I recall hearing that it was the black who bore the mark of cain and are hence, "cursed". "? Where did you here this, a KLAN rally?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
WHEN WAS THE LAST WHITE ON WHITE WAR STUPID ASS!!!!SINCE HITLER RIGHT? ALSO NOTE THIS,IF GERMANY AND JAPAN WERE ALLIES WHEN HITLER WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, THEN WHY DID THEY BOMB NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA, INSTEA OF JUST BOMB WHOLE RACIST WHITE ANGLO SAXON GERMANY?
ALSO THE KOREAN WAR, THE VIETNAM WAR, AND THE WAR ON IRAQ, ALL THESE COUNTRIES ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR,WHEN WAS THA LAST WHITE ON WHITE WAR? IS IT BECAUSE EUROPEANS HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE FROM EACHOTHER?OR IS IT SOME TYPE OF PEACE TREATY BETWEEN THE WHITES IN SOME TYPE OF SECRET RACIST SOCIETY,
WHITES WILL EVEN HAVE OTHER RACES FIGHT FOR THEM TO MAKE THEM FELL PATRIOTIC IN A WAR PUTTING THER'RE LIVES ON THE FRONT LINE TO MAKE THEM THINK THEY ARE DOING RIGHT BY FIGHTING FOR THEY'RE WAR, WHAT THE # IS UP WITH THAT?!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS WHITE AND FOR THE WHITE RACE BENIFIT, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER RACES IN THE WORLD OF COLOR? YOU DONT GIVE A # BECAUSE YOU HAVE THIS COMPLEX THAT YOU ARE RECESSIVE AND THAT YOU ARE REALY THE ONLY MINORITY IN THIS WORLD,BLACKS CAN PRODUCE ANY COLOR,WHITES CAN ONLY PRODUCE WHITE AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHY A LOT OF WHITE FEMALES IN AMERICA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD IN SOME WAY WANT TO HAVE A MIXED BABY, BEVAUSE THEY KNOW THAT COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOOKS HEALTHIER!!!!!!!
DONT WAN TO GET OFF THE SUBJECT BUT WHITES HOLD THE SUPREMACY OF EVILS AMONGST THIS GLOBE WE CALL EARTH, AND WHOS THE AUTHOPR OF EVIL? SATAN HIMSELF!!!! HES THE ONE WHO CHOSE THE WHITE RACE TO BUILD HIS SOCIETY AND GET RID OF YAWEHS SOCIETY AND KIDNAPP AND RULE THEM AND CONFINE THEM

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

Okay, I agree with you that Jesus was Hebrew and thus was dark tan/brown skinned, not black nor white.

But what the hell are you talking about "Also, I recall hearing that it was the black who bore the mark of cain and are hence, "cursed". "? Where did you here this, a KLAN rally?

Dont harp on me about klan rallies, you hear what this nutjob is saying? Also, the mark of cain thing has been going around for eons. It's not very original and was only used as an excuse to hurt black people, which I dont agree with, but I also dont agree with some black panther wannabe getting on here and ranting about white people.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
AND FROM WHAT I SEE FROM MOST OF YOU PEOPLE, NOT ALL BECAUSE THEY'RE ARE SOME GOOD WHITES VERY VERY FEW, BUT THOSE WHITE GOOD PEOPLE STILL EXIST, MAYBE THE EVIL GENES DIDNT SUBMIT LIKE THE DEVIL THOUGHT THEY ALL WILL OR SOMETHING,

ALSO NOTE WHEN COLORED PEOPLE ARE EVIL ITS MOSTLY THRU DEPRESSION , WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL ITS A SATE OF THEY'RE MIND, LIKE SERIAL KILLERS, AND PEOPLE LIKE VLAD THE EMPELLER THE VAMPIRE THAT BRAM STOKER WROTE AND WITH A LITLLE FICTION ABOUT

YOU DAMN CAUCASIODS ARE SOMETHING ELSE, YOU PEOPLE TOOK OVER AMERICA NAD KILLED OFF MILLIONS OF INDIANS, AND THEN KIDNAPPED AFRICANS AND KILLED MILLIONS OF THEM AND ENSLVED THEM, AND THEN TOOK OVER AUSTRALIA, AND THEN ALSO SOUTH AFRICA, AND THE ALSO KILL INNOCENT UNARMED BLACK BOYS AND TRY TO MAKE YOUR SELVES SEFRIGHTEOUS,AND SAY THAT AMERICAS WAS FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN MORALITIES AFTER ALL THE ATROCITIES YOU PEOLE BOUGHT TO MANY COLORED PEOPLE AND THEN THANK GODS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN BY SAYING GOD BLESS AMERICA AFTER ALL THE KILLINGS AND MURDERINGS YOU DID TO THE INDIANS AND THE AFRICANS!!!!!! LIKE YOU HAVE NO KARMA COMING BACK TO YOU, HA HA HA TRUST ME YOU DO,EVERY THING WILL BE JUDGED LIKE THE BILE SAYS YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PLAE FACES!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

because you twit, when the atom bomb was ready, germany surrendered.

What are you talking about? the white race is the ONLY race that can produce someone with blue eyes and different types of colored hair.

thats a good one. I will give you 3 reasons for this little trend:

1. the girls are rebellious and know that daddy will have a heart attack when his little girl has a black baby.

2. Its the current fad. The "black" thing is just all too cool right now.
I guess if putting bones through my nose, eating monkey meat, and chucking spears becomes the next fad, expect some whites to jump right on board.
count me out.

3. Its politically correct to be multi-racial in this country and those that are receive special benefits.
I probably couldnt get welfare unless I was black.

I guess when enough white girls get their heads chopped off (nicole brown simpson) or when they have enough babies and their drug addicted loser husband finally manages to get himself locked up for good, they will wise up.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER BLACK? ALTHOUGH BLACKS COME IN ALL RACES FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE GLOBE,
BRAZILIAN BLACK,THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA HAS ALL DIFFERENT RACES AND SHADES OF COLORS THAT ARE BLACK, SO DOES INDIA HAVE BLACKS ALSO,THE FILIPINES HAVE BLACKS ALSO, THE SAMOANS, THE HAWIANS,THE ABORIGNES, THEY'RE ARE MANY COLORS AND RACES OF BLACKS PERIOD AND YOU COULD TELL MOST OF THE TIMES WHAT RACE THEY ARE FROM TEITHER THEY'RE DIALECT OR THEY'RE COLRS,

BUT YOU DAMN PALE FACES YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME, NAZIS FROM EUROPE WHO MIGRATED, UNLESS YOU ARE IRISH!!!! HA HA HA!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

AND FROM WHAT I SEE FROM MOST OF YOU PEOPLE, NOT ALL BECAUSE THEY'RE ARE SOME GOOD WHITES VERY VERY FEW, BUT THOSE WHITE GOOD PEOPLE STILL EXIST, MAYBE THE EVIL GENES DIDNT SUBMIT LIKE THE DEVIL THOUGHT THEY ALL WILL OR SOMETHING,

ALSO NOTE WHEN COLORED PEOPLE ARE EVIL ITS MOSTLY THRU DEPRESSION , WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL ITS A SATE OF THEY'RE MIND, LIKE SERIAL KILLERS, AND PEOPLE LIKE VLAD THE EMPELLER THE VAMPIRE THAT BRAM STOKER WROTE AND WITH A LITLLE FICTION ABOUT

YOU DAMN CAUCASIODS ARE SOMETHING ELSE, YOU PEOPLE TOOK OVER AMERICA NAD KILLED OFF MILLIONS OF INDIANS, AND THEN KIDNAPPED AFRICANS AND KILLED MILLIONS OF THEM AND ENSLVED THEM, AND THEN TOOK OVER AUSTRALIA, AND THEN ALSO SOUTH AFRICA, AND THE ALSO KILL INNOCENT UNARMED BLACK BOYS AND TRY TO MAKE YOUR SELVES SEFRIGHTEOUS,AND SAY THAT AMERICAS WAS FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN MORALITIES AFTER ALL THE ATROCITIES YOU PEOLE BOUGHT TO MANY COLORED PEOPLE AND THEN THANK GODS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN BY SAYING GOD BLESS AMERICA AFTER ALL THE KILLINGS AND MURDERINGS YOU DID TO THE INDIANS AND THE AFRICANS!!!!!! LIKE YOU HAVE NO KARMA COMING BACK TO YOU, HA HA HA TRUST ME YOU DO,EVERY THING WILL BE JUDGED LIKE THE BILE SAYS YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PLAE FACES!!!!!!!!

Well, its probably a good thing someone modernized the world. If we left it up to the negroids we would all be up in the trees slinging our crap at each other and having sex with monkeys. Isnt that where aids came from? They know it was an african disease, probably mother nature trying to correct her mistake.

And what the hell is with all the vampire refrences? Vlad Tepesh was trying to keep the turks, another group of barbarians, out of Romania. Bram Stoker was a FICTION writer! You really dont think white people wonder the streets at night looking for blood to drink do you?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join