It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staffordshire Entrance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Can anyone help me find this Staffordshire entrance to the alien underground?
I am trying to find it and go down there.

The Staffordshire, England Entrance
Somewhere in Staffordshire, England, a lonely field exists in which a laborer discovered a large iron plate beneath the dirt. The "hatch" was large and oval, with an iron ring mounted on it. This entrance led into the tunnels. The field is in a valley surrounded on almost all sides by woods. The laborer was digging a trench for some purpose. The incident was reported in "A History of Staffordshire" by Dr. Plot, who wrote the book in the late 1700s. It may be possible to find the entrance if it can be ascertained exactly which valley the laborer was digging in.

I am ordering a copy of that book.

Also if anyone wants to go with me or knows any more info please contact me ([email protected] or u2u)

Heres some articals:
www.ufoarea.com...
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I live there, and I've never heard any local rumors about it. Unfortunately it is a big county and has many "fields". I've seen this on the internet before though, when I was trying to research Dulce. It's possible that it's a genuine account, there are lots of underground passageways in the UK and this may be an entrance. After 200+ years though, it may not be there anymore.. possibly even buried under the dirt. Impossible to find without a metal detector I'd guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
aha my neck of the woods, passages linked with RAF stafford are littered all over the moorlands, also there is an entrance in Sandon apparently. i shall sort some stuff out for u if i can

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Excellant, get in contact with me.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
will ya get a grip, I've done a bit of clairvoyance, theres one in cheslyn hay, some of them are under water, deep below the earth under housing estates and yo aye gorra chance of looking for them, too much time has passed and they are buried deep often under water, the celts put it there to stop people falling in the cave holes, they're underground all over the place, through out staffordshire. there is no entrance to any kind of weird civilisation.

paul

top topics

join