It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In this way ,Israel would never have peace.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Israel is a different race of international society, this nation has a pitiful misery history, it had been once thoroughly destroyed , the people was destitute and homeless, live scatteredly all over the world . But, once their misery comes to be a conclusion, they injure the others with the method and the determination actually more inferior than the inflicters.

International society's game rule in their eyes is a trash, they always defer to their own will, perhaps also defer to US's . Their tough pose to Arabic world makes it very difficult to believe their peace will. Perhaps US and Israel do not need the peace. What they need is a split、 backward and disordered Arabic world.

In September, 28th ,2000, Sharon forcefully visited Muslim's holy land Aqsa mosque, it had initiated the large-scale bloody clash and attacks aims to Israel including Israel’s revenge , and it continues till today. The Israeli might say they has suffered from Arab's terror attack, but Sharon's behavior was a serious provocationt. Did Sharon believe Islamism? Certainly did’t. With such a sensitive status, why he had to visit the Muslim religion place which did not welcome him to go? All people know his intentions . He went to there as an occupier, and he had shamed Islamism.

Days ago, the Hizballah had attacked Israel's military foothold, but Israel actually bombing Lebanon's civil facility, including power plant and common people. Why they has to use this extreme way to face a challenge? Is there any difference between their actions and terrorists’? Chinese has an archaism, “Too hard has been easy break off”, if Israel could be always tough to the Arab nation while not to injure themselves?

The millennium immortal thing doesn’t exist, In a positively long period ,US could cover up for Israel, but US themselves couldn’t be able to dominate the world forever. Israeli’s future outlet, should be lives in peace together with the Arab nation, but peace which won by gun is short-lived after all. With the bigger violence to entreats violence, it only can create more and more violence and bleed,.The intelligent Jews should understand this as a truth, why do they want to stride on the wrong path ?

If Israel continues the present policy, I could say, they will never be able to have peace,nay, even if they get only one defeat, the newborn Israel may no more exist, the Israeli would’t have the opportunity to found a nation once more in the Palestinian area forever.

my blog : hi.baidu.com/gejia

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not that I'm a big fan of Bush. But I think he's completly right this time ; by saying that Israel has a right to defend it self. And thats what Israel is doing , they're driving hizbolah out of Lebenon. After all this organization had attacked Israel for years. Its logical that Israel what do this. Personally I think that any country would do that if they were attacked by the same terorist organization for years.
Does anyone feel the same way as I do?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Israel has been at war since 1948. When actual fighting between itself and other countries was not taking place, you can bet these other countries were communicating with each other and planning future military actions against Israel.

Israel has been trying for peace diplomatically since 1979. 17 years is a long time and even in the midst of the 17 years they have had to deal with violence at times.

Israel has neighboring countries who have said they should not exist. This means the nation,but what is a nation made up of, people. So basically these nations are saying the Jewish people themselves have no right to life. You can try to put some other spin on it but that would be a lie.

If someone is bent on your destruction then they will not listen to reason. War is undesirable and horrible, but there are sometimes when enough is enough.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by dbrandt]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i agree that israel has a rite to defend it's self and with what ever force it sees as necessary.

in 2001 the USA lost 2 buildings, in return we took 2 country's

i don't recall anyone crying excessive force...

in short don't bring a knife to a gun fight.. if you don't have a gun stay out of the fight.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As long as Hamas and Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran exist; Israel will never be at peace. The two "H" groups need to be anhilated and the gevernments of Syria and Iran need to be deposed. My hope is that it happens very soon rather than later. The sooner it happens the quicker stability can reign in the region.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey sometimes Israel is the one starting the attacks. Remember when they attacked a U.S. Navy ship??

For peace to happen in that area, all sides have to be treated equally by the international community. One side cannot be given preferential treatment over the other. Israel should not have better treatment than Syria, Lebanon or Iran and vice versa.

And I'm not talking about Hezbollah, because they're not a country, IMO they're a terrorist entity.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
For peace to happen in that area, all sides have to be treated equally by the international community. One side cannot be given preferential treatment over the other. Israel should not have better treatment than Syria, Lebanon or Iran and vice versa.

Israel has never said that Syria and Iran should be wiped off the face of the Earth. In addition, Syria and Iran are financiers, supporters, equipers, staffers, promoters, and harborers of Islamic terrorism, and terrorists, terrorist attacks. In my view, they should NEVER be given equal consideration/treatment. They understand only one thing: violence and force. We (Israel and the US) should help them understand. As a member of the military I look forward to the day we launch an offensive/deffensive (either or) on those two Islamo-Fascist states.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sure Israel will have peace as soon as they wipe the pathtic terrorists off the face of the planet!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We???? We???

Don't make me laugh... Israel has attacked a U.S. Navy ship before and the U.S. just stood there and took it. Then they covered it up. So why has the U.S. held Israel liable for that attack? As far as Israel is concerned, there is no "we".

All three countries have supported terrorism. Syria(Hezbollah), Iran and Israel(Mossad). In fact, the United States have supported terrorism in the past (Guatemala in the 50's is a prime example). Call a spade a spade here please.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickmyers32USA
Sure Israel will have peace as soon as they wipe the pathtic terrorists off the face of the planet!!!!!

Sure you will have safety as soon as you wipe the pathic crimminal off the face of the planet

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickmyers32USA

So Israel wipes itself off and in that way finds in death everlasting peace and the living world may then also attain peace?. Its a win win situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hey sometimes Israel is the one starting the attacks. Remember when they attacked a U.S. Navy ship??

I think it's interesting that, as a "super moderator" you conclude that Israel's attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate--despite the fact that there was no official investigation in the matter. It seems to me that, as a moderator, the standards are higher for you when you make statements like these. You should provide facts backing your claims; not speculations. I guess you have your finger on the pulse of political/diplomatic matters of the time--NOT. Is it really that easy for you to assume the worse about our government and our allies? I didn't realize Arubians were so cynical.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So since when did I become the subject of discussion?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
I think it's interesting that, as a "super moderator" you conclude that Israel's attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate--despite the fact that there was no official investigation in the matter. It seems to me that, as a moderator, the standards are higher for you when you make statements like these. You should provide facts backing your claims; not speculations. I guess you have your finger on the pulse of political/diplomatic matters of the time--NOT. Is it really that easy for you to assume the worse about our government and our allies? I'd leave my country if I thought for one second my government was deliberately in the business of killing our own citizens or covering up the murder of our citizens. My question to you is: What are you still doing here? (I'm making the assumption that you're in the US. If not; please say so. I'll be able to understand your left-wing position on this matter if you're not).

What does his super-moderator status have to do with his having an opinion? He is still allowed to voice his opinion here just like any other member that is not breaking the rules.
You like anyone else are just as free to do a web search and form your own opinion by going to the available sites and read for yourself what occurred. There is plenty of text available explaining the occurence in detail by not just one person but many American servicemen who were on that ship. If you choose to ignore that flyovers, and torpedo boats flying at close range could not differentiate Allied ships from Enemy ships then I wouldn't know what to say. It was not a 2 minute engagement. Israel is a foreign government. They are not American. To suggest that someone have to move from The USA or whatever country they are in just because they disagree with past attrocities is an outrageous request.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So since when did I become the subject of discussion?

When you attempted to "hijack" the subject by bringing up history that is irrelevent to the topic of this thread (which, BTW, is against ATS policy). The context of this thread is based on what has happened in the last few years and is largely anti-Israel. Events in the last few years makes events from the 60's irrelevent.

Israel, in its persuit of peace, gave Gaza to the Palestinians. In response, the PA took the position that it was their relentless attacks that "made" Israel return Gaza to them. They, therfore, vowed to continue attacking until they "get back" the rest of "their" territory. It is in their (PA) charter to destroy Israel.

It was Hezbollah who decided to launch an offensive; by kidnapping an Israeli soldier and launching a small scale rocket attack in northern Israel. THEY started this mess!!! This despite UN Resolution 1559 that required the Lebonese to disarm Hezbollah in exchange for Israel leaving the southern areas. Israel complied. Lebonon did not. And now Hezbollah, whose sole purpose of existence is to destroy Israel, is responsible for this mess. Even their Arabian (Muslim) neighbors acknowledge this!! Why can't the author of this thread??

It is my sincere hope that Syria AND Iran BOTH get dragged into this and that we, as well as the rest of the western governments, are put into a position to assist in the destruction of these two Islamic governments. Iran, Syria, and the PA are the ONLY reasons that peace CANNOT exist in the middle east. These are Islamist governments and because they follow the literal teachings of Islam they will NEVER live side-by-side with Israel. Israel will never have peace as long as these governments exist.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think it's interesting that, as a "super moderator" you conclude that Israel's attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate--despite the fact that there was no official investigation in the matter.

I think it's interesting that, as a person with acces to an internet terminal you could conclude Israel's attack on the USS Liberty was not deliberate. It was clearly deliberate. Your statement that there has never been an Official explanation is also incorrect.

Both the Israeli and American governments have conducted multiple inquiries into the incident, and have issued reports concluding that the attack was a tragic mistake, caused by confusion about the identity of the USS Liberty. These conclusions have been challenged from several fronts, most notably by an organization of Liberty survivors, as well as by some former high-ranking officials in the United States government.

As you can see, there were multiple official investigations. The idea that Israel had become 'confused' about the identity of the USS Liberty is preposterous, as reinforced by an organisation of people who survived. I suppose you know better than the people who were on that ship, right?

The matter is considered closed for purposes of Israeli-American relations.

How cute.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

When you attempted to "hijack" the subject by bringing up history that is irrelevent to the topic of this thread (which, BTW, is against ATS policy). The context of this thread is based on what has happened in the last few years and is largely anti-Israel. Events in the last few years makes events from the 60's irrelevent.

No, I was replying to you talking about "WE".In which you meant the U.S. and Israel. Which is right on topic as far as I'm concerned. What's off topic is devoting an ENTIRE post to attacking and discussing another member. Me if you didn't know.

And as long as you do that. There is no point for anybody to be in any discussion with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I agree in some point - Israel can't defeat terrorists this way. By attacking Lebanon, they will not reduce number of terrorists, especially in longer terms. Actions, like one currently under way, will only result in more hatred and more terrorists, especially among younger generations. Therefore, situation in future will likely get worse for Israel. They gotta seek more intelligent solution then brute force.

And speaking of USS Liberty? Here is something even more interesting...
(sorry for going off topic)

Lavon affair

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Duby78]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
And speaking of USS Liberty? Here is something even more interesting...
(sorry for going off topic)

Lavon affair

I think it's bang on topic. Nice find, I hadn't heard anything about this.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Isreal shouldn't respond to direct attacks, because it won't bring about peace?

If Lebanon and the arabs want peace, then they can stop attacking Israel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join