It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, so now PTS is shoved down our throats?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh, so now PTS is shoved down our throats?

PTS might not be to your liking, but you might be judging by old criteria. PTS is becoming a perfect place to discuss issues without the constraints placed on the conspiracy-themed forums. Check out "Social Issues." You might find the experience to be both friendly and rewarding.

[edit on 2006/7/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You have finally legitimized PTS.

I give Majic 100% of the credit for a much needed paradigm shift in the PTS board...

...but...

It was my idea to promote him and put him in charge of PTS!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
S.O., Thank you very much!!! I didnt mean to leave you out!!!

Nice going, guys!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have a question.

If you want PTS to be as much part of ATS as your making it, Just move everything into sub area of ATS?

Cause the way it seems is you guys are trying to get people onto PTS... I mean like really trying. Now you guys are showing in New Posts everything on PTS. The only different about ATS and PTS now is name of the sites.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Skeptic's Choice

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It was my idea to promote him and put him in charge of PTS!

Ooh, I love it when you brag about me!

Please, continue...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Home Away From Home

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
If you want PTS to be as much part of ATS as your making it, Just move everything into sub area of ATS?

Basically, you've just said in one sentence what it's taking millions of lines of Majic Rant space to say.

PTS *is* a part of ATS, and that's why I'm bringing it home.

It's on a different board because putting everything on ATS would make the home page about three feet long -- even with the tiny type.

So we're doing it this way instead.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, I don't like it, but, then again, I'm not the happiest with some changes. On the other hand, in another hour, I'll be over it, and I'll move on with a smile on my face. Majic, you so sneaky! I have been reading threads on PTS, but now I am inclined to read more. So it worked.

What I do beef with..

I thought at first that I was sent to PTS; as if I had pulled in politics into an ATS thread. I will be the first to admit it, there was a 15 second tizzy, then I found this thread.

It's an interesting change, to say the least. Will this be permanent?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Niteboy,

With a boody like you have, and such a *cough* lovely face, you should be extremely happy, no matter what.

You'll get over it.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Niteboy,

With a boody like you have, and such a *cough* lovely face, you should be extremely happy, no matter what.

You'll get over it.

Why thank you DG! I must admit your's are much prettier! You should have seen this hotgal dancing to "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dog the other day... priceless.

I'm already over it, I deal quickly. I actually like it now, and I do like the new forum! So I am happy.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
To the OP of this thread.

Turn on your TV and watch cartoons or FAUX news if you don't want to keep informed
of what's really going on.

Dae

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont like the way you get thrown into PTS after reading a thread that is from PTS but via ATS, then clicking on newPosts will bring me to PTS main - its a habbit of mine. Now Im finding it blet seeing all those PTS posts as it is, so being thrown into it like that is making me grouchy

Any chance that clicking newPosts whilst in PTS takes you to the same as newPosts in ATS? Fair is fair eh?

EDIT: Scrap that, just noticed the ATS only option... PHEW!

[edit on 16/7/06 by Dae]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What's Fair Is Fair

Originally posted by Dae
Any chance that clicking newPosts whilst in PTS takes you to the same as newPosts in ATS? Fair is fair eh?

I agree.

I will submit a request for this, and thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Request submitted, and you get 200 PTS Points for that. I like good suggestions.

[edit on 7/16/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

PTS *is* a part of ATS, and that's why I'm bringing it home.

NO, it's not. Did you do this?

Get a clue, Majic. Just because you like PTS doesn't mean the rest of the ATS members who *here's your first clue* don't visit PTS like PTS!

There was a reason PTS was created separate from ATS. There was a DAMNED GOOD REASON.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I agree compeltely with val... oh and I just noticed after clicking this thread... which is in board questiosn and business... I am now on the PTS part of the board... which is annoying. If I clicked the link form ATS for board questions and business. I'd like to stay in board questions and business. Maybe there should be an add PTS button. I think that'd make way more sense.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
NO, it's not. Did you do this?

Get a clue, Majic. Just because you like PTS doesn't mean the rest of the ATS members who *here's your first clue* don't visit PTS like PTS!

There was a reason PTS was created separate from ATS. There was a DAMNED GOOD REASON.

Oh, oh, oh! The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing? Surely not. Has some kind of savage sarcasm evaded me here?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Down This Road Lies Madness

I agree.

But I hope you can agree that there's a madness to my method.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
However, this is an important step for both ATS and PTS. Bringing them closer together in this way will make separating politics from conspiracies a less traumatic process, and -- I firmly believe this -- help both ATS and PTS.
[edit on 7/16/2006 by Majic]

Majic, I applaud you. You're doing a terrific job! I didn't agree w/Slugfest showing up on the front page though..but, i'm sure no one thought about it at the time. The kinks will work out eventually. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I believe that there is strong potential for PTS and I intend to do my part to contribute to its success. I would like to point out one thing about Social Issues. Almost any topic is fair game, including politics. All we ask is that we keep a sociological perspective to distinguish it from other forum discussions and just because politics can be a valid subject or component of our discussions does not mean that the discussions will be less than civil.

[edit on 2006/7/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So I guess the "new posts" button over at PTS wasn't enough? Now "New Posts" at ATS is displaying all of PTS new posts as well?

Boo Boo Boo. My screen looks like one jumbled mess now everytime I hit New Posts on ATS.

I like the idea actually
. It makes it alot more convienet to see whats going on. Especially now that the "War on Terrorism" is heating up with Russia now.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Did you do this?

I did it and as I said, I'm not finished yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join