It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the facts about HIV/AIDS hidden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I do not think we are told enough. Pretty wierd that the virus seems to favor intravenous drug users, sexually permiscous, and male homosexuals in the modern world. It is also an epidemic in 3rd world countries. Does anyone know more facts about this virus?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Persoanlly, i think ti was bioenginnered to kill blacks and homos.

When you consider how promiscous Americans are and were, hell, the whole west for that matter, and you looks at the white aids cases vs the black ones, and the way it spreads like wildfire in africa....

I think it was a method of ethnic cleansing to basically target blacks more, exploiting biological defenses and weknesses.

Even as it spreads in Asia, it is VERY slow, compared to the way it has hit Africa. When you consioder how many nazi scientists we got from the end of world war 2.....

makes you wonder if they have decided to carry on thier own final solution in hitlers wake..........

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe it seems to be more common in the homosexual circle because theres less homos than heteros in the world? I'd say its more common within the heteros...

here is some sites... werent so hard to find actually..

www.aidsinfo.nih.gov...

and for a second point of view

www.virusmyth.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
supposedly that virus was created by the U.S to control the population. I read in a book that if that virus would have never been made then the population would be extremely high and we would wish we were dead because there would be to much suffering. It sounds harsh but that is what I read. Another thing I found weird was that supposedly a couple of years back in Africa found the cure for Aids and the day he was going to show proof he was assassinated and the vaccine disappeared. There is so much the gov't hides from it just makes me MAD.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Oh yes. I know quite a bit more about it.

Like many other viruses, it was something that crossed over from animals (simians) to humans from eating undercooked meat. They've found archaeological evidence of it as a simian virus that's some 2 million years old. Currently there are two major types of infections: HIV1 and HIV2 and 13 different "clades" (a-m.)

The virus mutates and so there are different "types" in different areas of the world. In Russia, it is being spread very rapidly by HETEROSEXUAL (man-to-woman) sex. The reason it isn't spreading as rapidly here is our public health programs (the reason I know this is that I was doing an evaluation of the data and research at an STD (sexually transmitted diseases) clinic as part of my homework, so right now I'm very familiar with the rate of infection and all that other technical detail.)

The "information" that it was a weapon is totally bogus. Biological weapons spread more efficiently and don't have known single-point sources (one "patient zero") as that's TOO inefficient. Nor do you release a weapon without making sure you're not dropping it on yourself (it's in all countries, all populations, nobody is exempt including the rich.)

You can get all that information at the health clinic. More technical information is found at the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and research data can be found on the PRIMEMED and other databases as well as in a bazillion medical journals.

(and as a "biological population control" it's WAY too inefficient. A simple gun is a much more effective method.)

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
well, of course a simple gun would be more simple, but then people would know that you're controlling the population on purpose, which would be illegal.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
are u serious? genocide is never pubicly displayed,, the government has more then once done testing on its civilians,, and if u really looked at the numbers u would see that over all the highest hit ethnic race and sex hit by this virus leading to death is the african male, second is the african female,, and guess what race and sex is the least likely affected by the virus?? lol,, anglo saxon ( white) men,, gee mabey thats just a odd coincidence,,yea ok,, and yes there have been cures and yes these people are locked up or disapear and their notes seized and locked up,, there are cures,, the last one i had heard of involved shark cartilage and some kind of natural light source but i lost the information on it,, i do recall one part,, the scientist im thinking about was ireland based,, claimed to find the cure,,actually cured 8 out of 12 patients,, and why not the other four? they were taking drugs to slow the effects of aids,, they felt no improvement from the cure that helped the other 8,, this doctor tried to come to the u.s. and they seized him and his notes over a bogus drug traffic claim and he is still locked up at an unknown location,,i also recall a senator that was going to speak about the aids virus about 15 years ago,,last minute the televised discussion was cancelled with no reason given,, give me a break

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
oh,, almost forgot,, anyone want to tell me why a cure is a good thing?? drug companies sure dont want that,, think of the millions lost if there was a cure,, think of how many rich and powerfull people that are closely involved with key governement officialls that would suffer with all that loss of income,, oh,, and think of how many people would stop worrying about unprotected sex and dirty needles if aids was just a memory,, just the hint that there was a cure no matter the cost and people would stop worring,, thats not a good thing for moral america is it??? so this benefits no one except for the masses,, since when did they matter to the people that have the resources to create a cure? it sure wouldnt be financially sound to kill such a forcefull money and moral machine now would it?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This could, of course, be all coincidence, but I seriously doubt it. I believe that AIDS and it's percursor HIV, were created by the government to reduce an element of the population it deemed undesirable. Sort of like Hitler's mass murder of the Jews, which he deemed inferior, only without a verifiably bad guy to blame. Below is a short timeline of the outbreak of HIV/AIDS:

1969 Dr. Robert MacMahan of the Department of Defense requests from congress $10 million to develop, within 5 to 10 years, a synthetic biological agent to which no natural immunity exists. 1970 Funding for the synthetic biological agent is obtained under H.R. 15090. The project, under the supervision of the CIA, is carried out by the Special Operations Division at Fort Detrick, the army's top secret biological weapons facility. Speculation is raised that molecular biology techniques are used to produce AIDS-like retroviruses.
1970 United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA.
1975 The virus section of Fort Detrick's Center for Biological Warfare Research is renamed the Fredrick Cancer Research Facilities and placed under the supervision of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) . It is here that a special virus cancer program is initiated by the U.S. Navy, purportedly to develop cancer-causing viruses. It is also here that retrovirologists isolate a virus to which no immunity exists. It is later named HTLV (Human T-cell Leukemia Virus).
1978 Experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials, conducted by the CDC, begin in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ads for research subjects specifically ask for promiscuous homosexual men.
1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine. 1985 According to the journal Science (227:173-177), HTLV and VISNA, a fatal sheep virus, are very similar, indicating a close taxonomic and evolutionary relationship.
1986 According to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (83:4007-4011), HIV and VISNA are highly similar and share all structural elements, except for a small segment which is nearly identical to HTLV. This leads to speculation that HTLV and VISNA may have been linked to produce a new retrovirus to which no natural immunity exists.
1986 A report to Congress reveals that the U.S. Government's current generation of biological agents includes: modified viruses, naturally occurring toxins, and agents that are altered through genetic engineering to change immunological character and prevent treatment by all existing vaccines.

For a really heart-warming view of how much our government loves us, read the entire time-line of government experimentation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
This could, of course, be all coincidence, but I seriously doubt it. I believe that AIDS and it's percursor HIV, were created by the government to reduce an element of the population it deemed undesirable. Sort of like Hitler's mass murder of the Jews, which he deemed inferior, only without a verifiably bad guy to blame. Below is a short timeline of the outbreak of HIV/AIDS:

1969 Dr. Robert MacMahan of the Department of Defense requests from congress $10 million to develop, within 5 to 10 years, a synthetic biological agent to which no natural immunity exists. 1970 Funding for the synthetic biological agent is obtained under H.R. 15090. The project, under the supervision of the CIA, is carried out by the Special Operations Division at Fort Detrick, the army's top secret biological weapons facility. Speculation is raised that molecular biology techniques are used to produce AIDS-like retroviruses.
1970 United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA.
1975 The virus section of Fort Detrick's Center for Biological Warfare Research is renamed the Fredrick Cancer Research Facilities and placed under the supervision of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) . It is here that a special virus cancer program is initiated by the U.S. Navy, purportedly to develop cancer-causing viruses. It is also here that retrovirologists isolate a virus to which no immunity exists. It is later named HTLV (Human T-cell Leukemia Virus).
1978 Experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials, conducted by the CDC, begin in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ads for research subjects specifically ask for promiscuous homosexual men.
1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine. 1985 According to the journal Science (227:173-177), HTLV and VISNA, a fatal sheep virus, are very similar, indicating a close taxonomic and evolutionary relationship.
1986 According to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (83:4007-4011), HIV and VISNA are highly similar and share all structural elements, except for a small segment which is nearly identical to HTLV. This leads to speculation that HTLV and VISNA may have been linked to produce a new retrovirus to which no natural immunity exists.
1986 A report to Congress reveals that the U.S. Government's current generation of biological agents includes: modified viruses, naturally occurring toxins, and agents that are altered through genetic engineering to change immunological character and prevent treatment by all existing vaccines.

For a really heart-warming view of how much our government loves us, read the entire time-line of government experimentation.

How are visna, HIV, HTLV, SIV, etc. related?
Much of the motivation for various theories depends on how close HIV is to visna and other viruses. To summarize:

Visna, HIV, HTLV, SIV, BLV, and so forth are all retroviruses. They are all related.
Visna, HIV, SIV, and others are in the lentivirus subfamily, so they are more closely related.
HIV is closest to SIV (the "monkey virus").
Back around 1986, when the various visna theories arose, the relationships were rather confused. Gallo thought HIV was closest to HTLV-I and HTLV-II, so he gave the name "HTLV-III" to HIV; he was wrong. Others discovered that visna was the closest known virus to HIV. At this point, the conspiracy theories arose that HIV was formed somehow from visna and maybe HTLV.

Over the next few years, however, things became much clearer. More viruses, such as SIV, were discovered. The genetic sequences of the viruses were obtained, showing how they were related. At this point, attention turned away from visna, since it was found to be not especially close to HIV compared to other viruses.

To summarize: The viruses described above are all retroviruses. Retroviruses have three subfamilies: Oncoviruses, Lentiviruses, and Spumaviruses. HTLV is a oncovirus, while the remainder are lentiviruses. The analysis of genetic sequences gives strong evidence for the evolution of lentiviruses. They apparently branched into the primate lentiviruses (HIV-1, HIV-2, and SIV), and the nonprimate lentiviruses (visna, BLV, EIAV, FIV, CAEV, etc.) Thus, HIV and visna have many similarities since they are both lentiviruses, but HIV and SIV are much more similar.

So jezebel :] and i can give u tons of research material on this, and if u want i give u the genome organisation of them so u can see for yourself :]]

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine.

Much of the motivation for various theories depends on how close HIV is to visna and other viruses...
To summarize: The viruses described above are all retroviruses. Retroviruses have three subfamilies: Oncoviruses, Lentiviruses, and Spumaviruses. HTLV is a oncovirus, while the remainder are lentiviruses. The analysis of genetic sequences gives strong evidence for the evolution of lentiviruses. They apparently branched into the primate lentiviruses (HIV-1, HIV-2, and SIV), and the nonprimate lentiviruses (visna, BLV, EIAV, FIV, CAEV, etc.) Thus, HIV and visna have many similarities since they are both lentiviruses, but HIV and SIV are much more similar.

The primary point I was wanting to show was the timeline and location correlations between the Hepatitis vaccine trials which called for homosexual men and the outbreak of AIDS amongst homosexual men.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on the Visna, HIV, HTLV, SIV, BLV relationship. I just found it interesting how similar they all were. I don't think it disproves the contention that AIDS was a government manufactured and distributed virus.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel

Originally posted by jozuph
1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine.

Much of the motivation for various theories depends on how close HIV is to visna and other viruses...

The primary point I was wanting to show was the timeline and location correlations between the Hepatitis vaccine trials which called for homosexual men and the outbreak of AIDS amongst homosexual men.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on the Visna, HIV, HTLV, SIV, BLV relationship. I just found it interesting how similar they all were. I don't think it disproves the contention that AIDS was a government manufactured and distributed virus.

he jezebel, u know how similar humans are at the genetic level ? :]], though we are all different, some are more evil than others and some are nicer then others...
I believe the relation between hepatitus vaccine trials and the outbreak of HIV is not there, maybe u can read this paper :
Nature, 1998; vol. 391, no. 5. "An African HIV 1 Sequence from 1959 and the Implications for the Origin of the Epidemic." Letters to Nature. Zhu, 7:, et al

I think nature is a confedent source by the way..there is also neough 'evidence' about the origin of HIV, like the SIV/HIV studies show. There is on the other hand not the slighest prove that some humans made aids..besides its only a couple of weeks ago that for the first time a 'virus' was engineered by humans, in this case it was a bacteriofage wich is a virus that infects bacteria..its a very very simple virus and complex virussus like aids are very hard to make, so hard that nobody could do it till this day..
But i still would like to hear about this kit you supposely could buy on the internet to make virussus :], it was posted in this thread or in another aids/manmade related topic..never got an answer, like mostly here..

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Please note that the outbreak in Africa happens at the same time as the World Health Organizations smallpox vaccine is administered to thousands of africans.

On a different note, a Nova program (I think it was Nova) I once watched had a scientist on that shared the finding of two genes that may prevent contraction of HIV. Guess where he found them? In the genetic code of Americans of European decent. That means most of their family survived the PLAGUE! I also think the genes only appear on the Y chromosome, meaning only us males can have them, though I could be mistaken.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Oh yes. I know quite a bit more about it.

Like many other viruses, it was something that crossed over from animals (simians) to humans from eating undercooked meat. They've found archaeological evidence of it as a simian virus that's some 2 million years old. Currently there are two major types of infections: HIV1 and HIV2 and 13 different "clades" (a-m.)

The virus mutates and so there are different "types" in different areas of the world. In Russia, it is being spread very rapidly by HETEROSEXUAL (man-to-woman) sex. The reason it isn't spreading as rapidly here is our public health programs (the reason I know this is that I was doing an evaluation of the data and research at an STD (sexually transmitted diseases) clinic as part of my homework, so right now I'm very familiar with the rate of infection and all that other technical detail.)

The "information" that it was a weapon is totally bogus. Biological weapons spread more efficiently and don't have known single-point sources (one "patient zero") as that's TOO inefficient. Nor do you release a weapon without making sure you're not dropping it on yourself (it's in all countries, all populations, nobody is exempt including the rich.)

You can get all that information at the health clinic. More technical information is found at the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and research data can be found on the PRIMEMED and other databases as well as in a bazillion medical journals.

(and as a "biological population control" it's WAY too inefficient. A simple gun is a much more effective method.)

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Byrd]

Most excellent post and one that should be noted. This information is very true. I should get my significant other here for the dead truth, but suffice it to say...she works for a company that has a patent on the disease.

I suppose the "hidden" information is in the fact the it has an "owner" if you will and so other companies intending to manufacture the disease (which they do) for cure testing and for creating detecting equipment has to pay royalties.

Without getting into all of it, imagine the politics of that. I can say without the politics (and money) we would have test out now like the home pregnancy test for HIV. Works in a few minutes instead of days. The do have the test by the way. It is just not out to the public.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for you alls insight
. I believe a cure/vaccine is possible and maybe even out there but the government and drug companies would never let it happen. Most disease is probaly like this. I cant believe how much most love capitialism and call communism evil when the system lets this happen. It is sad that population control is on the minds of many, and that some of them have a lot of power.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Thanks for you alls insight
. I believe a cure/vaccine is possible and maybe even out there but the government and drug companies would never let it happen. Most disease is probaly like this. I cant believe how much most love capitialism and call communism evil when the system lets this happen. It is sad that population control is on the minds of many, and that some of them have a lot of power.

Possible cure one day, yes. And I do not believe the system of capitalism "let" this happen as it were. It simply happened. To say that capitalism is holding up the progress would not be an accurate statement either, since none of the communist countries have made a cure/vaccine. At most, I would say capitalism "complicates" it, but not hinders it.

As far as population control on the minds of the elite, I would venture that as the work of fiction.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
mm possible cure, maybe although it will be hard..retrovirusses mutate very fast [due to the fact that there genome is made out of RNA instead of DNA], thats the big problem. If one variant escapes the attack with specific inhibitors then we have a new variant that will populate further peoples..and make em ill. And the 'kill all replicating' entities approach is also not the cure..lets hope for the best and give money to researchfunds to help research in this and other topics..

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
my cousin died of aids, so being the curious person i am i wanted to know more about aids, hiv is not what killed my cousin, what killed him was all the drugs he was taking to fight hiv. what gets me is the FACT that the guy who developed and patented the hiv test (yes i forgot his name) is also the CO-discoverer of hiv, what is even more interesting is that his findings were NEVER peer reviewed, and that is a fact, if you think i'm nuts go find it for yourself. i could go on and on about the aids thing but at this time i will not.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
maybe u should go on, whats the name of this co-discoverer....

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier, didn't they at first come up with the same thing? Actually Luc Montagnier discovered it and Gallo switched the samples. Gallo has the patent on the HIV test correct?

top topics

join