It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich says we're in World War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Should help sell a few newspapers and keep folks glued to the TV..the WW3 hype machine continues. Bill O'reilly said the same thing on his show the other night: "Folks, i hope im wrong, but this is the beginning of WW3"

Yeah right
WW3 my ass. Diplomacy already in full gear.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You've repeated "diplomacy in full gear" in several threads yet fail to back up your point.

Israel has said from the beginning that they'll stop when their soldiers are released. Reiterating that point is not "diplomacy."

If anything, diplomacy is decreasing.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Diplomacy decreasing? Did you see the G8 summit being held today and the talk of the crisis? You hear about Israel already talking about conditions for a cease fire? No one wants this war. It will wind down soon and return to a low-level confict that will go on for some time with days of peace and then random attacks etc like always happens. As soon as world public opinion changes heavily against Israel (which is already happening) things will wind down.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Personaly i get the feeling that Israel has stepped that far over the line that it will be the devils own job getting back on the right side of it again, i hope you are right and that this thing cools down before it can get even worse.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Diplomacy decreasing? Did you see the G8 summit being held today and the talk of the crisis? You hear about Israel already talking about conditions for a cease fire? No one wants this war. It will wind down soon and return to a low-level confict that will go on for some time with days of peace and then random attacks etc like always happens. As soon as world public opinion changes heavily against Israel (which is already happening) things will wind down.

I hope you're right, but Israel has been talking the same conditions for a cease fire since this crisis began: Release the soldiers, the fighting ends. That hasn't changed. Where has Israel offered a cease fire for anything short of what they've been demanding since day 1?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think this is just a plot to make us accept less rights, less money, and to switch us to a war-based society, rations, less rights, curfew, NWO. We'll see soon enough.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I think this is just a plot to make us accept less rights, less money, and to switch us to a war-based society, rations, less rights, curfew, NWO. We'll see soon enough.

It's a "Jump to Conclusions mat". You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree this is a plot.

A plot instigated by the nutjob in Iran who thinks the Holocaust was a hoax, and his fellow terror puppeteers in the Syrian secret police, and once again, a clever strategy: typically. twisted and diabolical manipulation of the media by the IslamoFascists. All to deflect the world from the real issue, which is Irans pursuit of nukes to hold the Israelis' as their nuclear hostage .

It is so obvious that with a maniac in control of a rogue state like Iran, diplomacy would indeed be a fools errand. Who the hell is there to negotiate with? The last 20 years of negotiations with Iran has taught anyone with half a brain they will continue to treat any negotiated agreement as written in smoke?

Or perhaps we should open up negotiations with the Hezbollah throat slitters, who surely would never attempt additional cowardly acts like kidnapping or rockets in to Haifa, should we reward their behavior with concessions. No they would never be encouraged by rewards would they?

top topics

join