It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN discusses Bildeburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here's Bush in his own words just for good measure.

I was surprised when I found the video of cnn discussing Bildeburg. Here's what I want to know however.

Bildeburg is centred around the Rockefellars and the Rothchilds. And all the Rothschilds are 33rd Masons. Last time I checked this was common knowledge in Israel. And the Israeli Supreme Court apparently has all kinds of masonic and other secret society influences in the design. I know for certain there is an Obvelisk and the Pyramid you see on the 1 dollar bill. (All you really have to do is follow the money)

Have heard but can't confirm there is also an owl, pheonix, and the stair case is representative of the steps in Masonry and Illumination.

So how many other Bildeburg members are "coincidentally" masons? I can't tell you for certain but I imagine at least a good number. But I can't tell you for certain because it's a "Secret"

ALot of people here say Bush Sr. was never a freemason however I've heard from older masons and they said they knew he was. I am also aware that there is some kind of connection between Skull and Bones and the time when the first lodges were in North America. In Canada these secret societies existed even before the time it was officially declared in 1867 or around that time. But it existed in all of North America even before 1776.

Saw a newscast from the G8 Summit the other day. Very interesting to see a Podium stand with the Double headed Pheonix. Same as the Masonic 33rd Eagle with the Ordo Ab Chao banner.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by whokilledthekennedys
And all the Rothschilds are 33rd Masons.

On a previous thread I clearly demonstrated that Ferdinand de Rothchild was not in the A&A Rite and therefore could not possibly have been a 33 degree Rose Croix freemason. Perhaps you missed that. He joined freemasonry as an old man 5 years before his death.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm referring to all the Rothschilds not just one. It's a big family afterall.

Sorry Trinity but not every Mason is involved in conspiracies I agree but these people have their own Orders and they are very clearly involved. Just follow the money. It isn't hard to do...Remeber that the FED with it's majestic pheonix logo is not owned or operated by the government but rather a privately owned banks as all major banks turn out to be. thats not a good thing when you think about it.

If Masonry didn't attract such important people then I would agree with you. Newt Ginrich, Clinton. Kerry and Bush both from Skull and Bones. Skull and Bones as a major symbol in Masonry, SS Skull and Bones and their own secret groups...

And don't forget that Bildeburg is the most influencial non elected group in this world. If they can influence everyone else then that means they can easily influence the Masonic organization anyway they need to. As Kennedy said in that speech, "Monolitic conspiracy of covet means and subversion."

Kennedy and Lincoln weren't Masons correct? It seems that you can't get anywhere in politics unless you are a Mason. At the basic level there is something wrong with that. Thats not the nation that everyone was taught in school.

P.S. to anybody reading these posts don't be afraid to add in a few important things here and there. We know that a major conspiracy of somekind is going on. What else do the leading NGO's do? Conspiring is part of their corporate function. Legal personality makes things really interesting. Where a company or corporation, can sue or be sued and all that. Very bad legal implications and I do believe that Thomas Jefferson gave us a strong sugar coated warning about the corporations that have grown up around us.

BTW I'm very surprised CNN even talked about Bildeburg. Not the latest year but still I was very surprised. I doubt they said anything this year though. Didn't hear a word for 06 on major media.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by whokilledthekennedys]

[edit on 17-7-2006 by whokilledthekennedys]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whokilledthekennedys
I'm referring to all the Rothschilds not just one. It's a big family afterall.

Sorry Trinity but not every Mason is involved in conspiracies I agree but these people have their own Orders and they are very clearly involved. Just follow the money. It isn't hard to do...Remeber that the FED with it's majestic pheonix logo is not owned or operated by the government but rather a privately owned banks as all major banks turn out to be. thats not a good thing when you think about it.

I would actually argue that very few freemasons are involved in conspiracies, and those that are do so 'on their own time' so to speak. The VAST MAJORITY of freemasons are not rich, and there are wealthy freemasons at all 'levels' of the organization, not just 'at the top'.

It is entirely untrue that rich people have founded their own masonic orders, which presumably only they and their friends can join. Completely untrue and there is no basis in fact for you to think that way.

If Masonry didn't attract such important people then I would agree with you. Newt Ginrich, Clinton. Kerry and Bush both from Skull and Bones.

Freemasonry attracts a full spectrum of people from across the community. Apart from the four you just mentioned, none of which are freemasons

Skull and Bones as a major symbol in Masonry, SS Skull and Bones and their own secret groups...

You're being deceptive. The Skull and Crossbones is a symbol widely used, not just in freemasonry. Please have a look at the post I made yesterday regarding symbolism.

And don't forget that Bildeburg is the most influencial non elected group in this world. If they can influence everyone else then that means they can easily influence the Masonic organization anyway they need to. As Kennedy said in that speech, "Monolitic conspiracy of covet means and subversion."

If they can easily influence anybody then why bother with the masons? Wouldn't it be better to influence a group that can actually further their agenda instead of a group that bans politics from discussion and is dedicated to the futherance of morality?

Kennedy and Lincoln weren't Masons correct?

Correct. What's your point? Are you saying that non-masonic presidents get assassinated? Why hasn't someone had a pop at Bush yet then? You forget that the vast majority of US Presidents were not masons.

It seems that you can't get anywhere in politics unless you are a Mason.

Virtually nobody in modern politics is a freemason. Talk about a fuss over nothing.

P.S. to anybody reading these posts don't be afraid to add in a few important things here and there.

I'm doing my best...

We know that a major conspiracy of somekind is going on. What else do the leading NGO's do? Conspiring is part of their corporate function. Legal personality makes things really interesting. Where a company or corporation, can sue or be sued and all that. Very bad legal implications and I do believe that Thomas Jefferson gave us a strong sugar coated warning about the corporations that have grown up around us.

I'm not arguing against the NWO, although I have my doubts. What I am saying is that whatever is going on freemasonry has nothing to do with it.

top topics

join