It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal sends conditions through italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Italy has sent lebanon conditions for Isreal to stop it's attacks on Lebanon"give us our soldiers back and we will pull back from border area".

www.cnn.com...

in all honesty i cant blame isreal for what they are doing if you dont take a hard stance against terrorism it will only get worse and worse. from the moment Hezbollah took over the Palestinian Govt i knew thier would be trouble.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by MadMachinist]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMachinist
in all honesty i cant blame isreal for what they are doing if you dont take a hard stance against terrorism it will only get worse and worse. from the moment Hezbollah took over the Palestinian Govt i knew thier would be trouble.

Hizbollah never took over the Palestine government, that was Hamas

Israel has failed to take a hard stance on terrorism, it has resulted in the majority of deaths being innocents who have done nothing wrong. Hitting roads and even a Christian area (which are mostly populated by arab-israelis) are not really tackling terrorism.

Even, America, Israel's biggest supporter, is starting to question the number of deaths of innocents that has resulted from Israel.

And to make things EVEN worse, Hizbollah have the ability to hit Jerusalm, Iran and Syria are sword bashing....this is slowing sucking in other nations.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Infinite, what you say is true. But it does seem like Israel is trying to warn civilians to evacuate areas it plans to attack. It is a difficult sitaution when the antagaonist --- in this case Hizbollah --- keeps its headquarters and munitions and operates primarily out of residential areas, effectively using civilians as shields.

join