It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperdimensional Physics and the impact's of reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was going through some fo the "Google" search thing's about UFO's and I stumbled across this 4 page explanation of how the universe is ever changing and why to how it is effecting or reality as a whole. IT is a very lengthy read, but for the explanations and the illustration's involved, "It's worth the read" for any one that want's to see and hear from know physicists and science scholar's of the past to the actuality to what is going on in our "Reality".
Though Hyperdimensional experiment s are few and far between, it seem's that NASA has been aware of the infliction's causesd by the recent gain in bigger storm's, higher hurricane wind's and the polar cap's reason's for melting, but are apparently willing to look the other direction too having to face that "Our reality is about to change for ever."
I hope you take to read it in it's entirity, for it will change your thought's of what "Really is out there?"

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was going through some fo the "Google" search thing's about UFO's and I stumbled across this 4 page explanation of how the universe is ever changing and why to how it is effecting or reality as a whole. IT is a very lengthy read, but for the explanations and the illustration's involved, "It's worth the read" for any one that want's to see and hear from know physicists and science scholar's of the past to the actuality to what is going on in our "Reality".
Though Hyperdimensional experiment s are few and far between, it seem's that NASA has been aware of the infliction's causesd by the recent gain in bigger storm's, higher hurricane wind's and the polar cap's reason's for melting, but are apparently willing to look the other direction too having to face that "Our reality is about to change for ever."
I hope you take to read it in it's entirity, for it will change your thought's of what "Really is out there?"

As I went a little deeper into the "Feasability" of this theory being accurate, I wanted to find out what exactly the meaning's of the "19.5" numerical value was. In the page's that I have to support this being sugnificant, which it truly was, it turn's out that the "Main stream" scientist's " use this figure for calculating the aprproximation of a "equatorial" position , which, I may add , seem'ds to be the number of choice amoung many of the "Today's" scientist's and the old" , It is a very difficult topic to reach out on and in the near future, I hope that therer are individuals out there that will take heed too the implication's of this theory being extremely "Real". Though I have had no comment's thus far, It is probably because there were no "reader's" to see the fact's that have been initiated by these very commendable and recognized scientist's.
A little something on the "19.5 of Physic's".

I know, I know .... "just another crackpot theory", I hear you mutter!
But here's the rub: According to "hyperdimensional physics" theory, this higher energy should appear at 19.5 degrees from the equator of the rotating planetary body. If you look at our solar system, Earth's largest active shield volcano, Mauna Loa, lies at 19.5 degrees north; the largest volcano in the whole solar system, Olympus Mons on Mars, lies at 19.5 degrees north; and the biggest and longest-lasting surface feature on Jupiter, the great red spot, lies at or very near 19.5 degrees south. I believe there is also a large atmospheric disturbance on Neptune at about 19.5 degrees from its equator, though I'm less certain of that one.

Now, "Granted" Hogland has had the wind taken from his sail's, but there is very strong evidence's that even though he has tarnished reputation, that he might be on to something with these verifiable statistic's of numerical values, and the are to repetative to be mere coincidence's of the universe.

I like to think I'm as level-headed as the next man, and maybe Mr Hoagland is as crazy as NASA thinks he is, but look at those 19.5 degree coincidences!!
Or ARE THEY coincidences?!

With some realization's of the implication's of this being a Authenticated Science, you must go into the realm of which it was derived and subsequently analyzed , and by "Who did what" for the theory to even exist." Here are some of the qauntum mechanic's value's that have to be used for relevnt deduction's of this theory to be properly diagnosed and judge, both by you and myself, so , "Please don't just close your mind yet.
"William Thompson" (1867)

z “Vortex atoms” -- tiny, self-sustaining “whirlpools” in the so-called ether -- one envisioned by William Thompson (1867), which he and his 19th Century contemporaries “increasingly believed extended throughout the Universe as an all-pervasive, incompressible fluid.” The latter included James Clerk Maxwell -- undoubtedly the patron saint of modern electromagnetic theory -- who developed a mechanical vortex model of an incompressible ether in which Thompson’s vortex atom could exist.

"Maxwell"

z The use by Maxwell of quaternions (ordered pairs of complex numbers), who made it clear in his writings that his choice of quaternions as mathematical operators was predicated on his belief that three-dimensional physical phenomena -- including quite possibly human Consciousness -- was dependent upon higher dimensional realities! Some of these writings are included herein as Hyperdimensional Poetry. A brief diversion.

"Oliver Heaviside and William Gibbs"

z The disastrous “streamlining” after Maxwell’s death of his quaternion equations by two 19th Century so-called mathematical physicists, Oliver Heaviside and William Gibbs, who simplified to extinction the original equations and left four simple (if woefully incomplete!) expressions. This was done by Heaviside’s drastic editing of Maxwell’s original work after the latter’s untimely death from cancer. The four surviving, “classic” Maxwell’s Equations -- which appear in every electrical and physics text the world over, became the underpinnings of all 20th Century electrical and electromagnetic engineering -- from radio to radar, television to computer science, and were inclusive of every hard science from physics to chemistry to astrophysics that deals with electromagnetic radiative processes. The classic equations never appeared in any of Maxwell’s papers or treatises!

This extrodinary list of "Physists" and "Scientissts" involved with the effect's from one to another all compliment each other for a fuller investigation into the matter of the theory of "Hyperdimentional" existance's to be very far moving, not to mention the impact it could relate as mankind evolve's with it's new technologie's and space exploration agenda that has yet to come. It is an "Intising" look into what we barely undrstand, and deserve to be recognized as a "New Science" for the multitudes of our Human race, not that a crack pot like Hogland has no credance's of ever being right, but ther are those elite few from our today and yesterday scientists, that believe there is something to the ramification's of it's being "Authentic" for scientifical scrutiny.

Source with more information:

www.halexandria.org...

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Allred5923]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Accidently double posted this story, please reffer to the next post, once again "Sorry."

join