It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Developing Crisis in Israel and the Middle East

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
To me the bottom line is that Israel is creating terrorist by all the poor innocent people they are killing.

What would you say the family of the dead Canadians Nickmyers32USA ?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
To me the bottom line is that Israel is creating terrorist by all the poor innocent people they are killing.

If that is true, why have we seen no Palestinian Christian suicide bombers?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And if Israel took no action against terrorists they would continue to open themselves up to further attacks on its citizens. We can not continue to appease the terrorists and the regimes that support them. And as far as civilian deaths in Lebanon yes it is a horrific site but it is now being widely reported that Hezbollah is firing it's rockets from houses located in heavy populated areas in southern Lebanon. Tell me, who cares more about innocent civilians lives ?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Breaking News... That once again proves my point. Hezbollah has once again fired rockets into northern Israeli civilian areas. One of these rockets landed near a hospital in the city of Safed.
There is no negotiating with these violent people.
President Bush hit the nail on the head when he said that they need to get Syria and Iran to knock this sh%t off. I only hope that Israel gets to the true root of this evil problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now a failed long range ballistic missile attempt possibly on Tel Aviv. I think its vlear toanyone with an open mind that Iran and Syria are the puppet masters here.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is bad this is very bad.... We can only get cnn and bbc news in New Zealand is FOX news better?

I think you're right Iran and Syria are the ones pulling the strings and the international community leaders at the G8 know it. They are just too # scared of saying it.

And hey I would be too, because one wrong move and this WOULD be WW3.

Apparently Olmert is asking for a "Covenant of Peace" interesting words dont you think?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Now a failed long range ballistic missile attempt possibly on Tel Aviv. I think its vlear toanyone with an open mind that Iran and Syria are the puppet masters here.

Any links for that news? And please more sources than CNN, Fox or BBC. Also Hizbollah is supposed to have those kind of missiles.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FOX News is a good news source at least I think so. I do agree with you but as far as World War 3 I m not willing to go that far yet. Besides I think that the Cold War should be considered WW3. But never the less this continues to escalate.and Israel will (if not unjustlty restrained by the UN) deal with the terrorists. I just hope Israel and the United states wisen up ang get to the root cause.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join