It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Developing Crisis in Israel and the Middle East

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.wikimapia.org...=33468108&x=56865234&z=5&l=0&m=a

Look at this map and look at Syria and Iran location...
Its right in the middle of US allied/invaded countries which as well have US troops
in them etc..
I suppose everything is going how its supposed to..

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Critics of using military action to fight terrorism always try to find an excuse. When they can't find one they make one up or make baseless accusations. First it was the United States going to Iraq and even Afghanastan for oil. I really see here in the United States how all the oil that we recieved helped to lower the price of gas at the pumps here.
Now your telling me that this is a big conspiracy between the United States and Israel to take over the entire Middle East based on a map.
Why can't this ever be about what it truly is. A war being waged against terrorists. Lets just drop all the ludacris conspiracy theories.
There is no doubt that the middle east will be more peaceful with Hezbollah, Hamas, and these other idiotic terrorist regimes disarmed or removed from the picture.

I also find it funny how Russia openly comes out and condemns Israel for its actions, yet they are openly doing the same thing in Chechyna. Why is there always a double standard that applies to Israel but never to anyone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
MORE BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN>>>Hezbollah has hit the religoushistoric city of Nazareth the farthest attack into Israel by Hezbollah so far.
I wonder where they got these missiles??? Iran comes to mind. These cowards are going to destroy religous and historical sites. Hezbollah is nothing but gutless cowards. They don't even have the testicular fortitude to show their faces on tv, they always covering their faces. maybe they think it makes them look tougher. What it boils down to is simply that Hezbollah is murderous, gutless thugs. Hezbollah is responsible for starting the snowball effect, and I hope soon that that snowball crushes them and rolls right into Syria and then Iran and does the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
delete...

something strange happened then

Delete this post

[edit on 16-7-2006 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, Nazareth has been hit....

Jerusalem may become a target. Hizbollah have threaten to strike there. This could get very,very ugly.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I agree with you Infinite. Very Very ugly and sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Well, Nazareth has been hit....

Jerusalem may become a target.

Wouldn't it be something if one of Hezbollahs missiles struck and destroyed the Golden Dome on the temple mount? The religious freaks would come crawling out of the woodwork. It would turn into a spectacle of un-godly proportions. (no pun intended)

wupy

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Word in these parts is Jerusalem is gonna be vapourised..

Whether it,s rhetoric,rumour or speculation in still in question but it,s not at all a good sign either way

People are talking about it over here in a very open and bad light. scared almost..
I,ve never seen such a reaction to mere postulating before

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Wouldn't it be something if one of Hezbollahs missiles struck and destroyed the Golden Dome on the temple mount? The religious freaks would come crawling out of the woodwork. It would turn into a spectacle of un-godly proportions. (no pun intended)

wupy

Then you would have the "The Final days are here" crowd running around. I would have to say, honestly, that it is interesting how Islamic and Christian end of days prophecies [sic] are starting to meet together...its interesting.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And what about Iran and Hezbollah operating inside of Iraq. The actions of these violent regimes have the blood of not only innocent Israelis but also Americans. These regimes do not want peace in the Middle East. They feed off of violence and hatred. The government of Iran and Syria would not be able to flourish under peace. They fear freedom, democracy and most importantly peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can only hope that Hezbollah would fire a missile and have it go horribly wrong and blow the dome off the rock. They would get a taste of their own destruction.
But then again it would still be the fault of Israel. You cant win with these terrorists. Anything that Israel and the United States does is evil there can't be any negotion with people with this mindset. Hezbollah is truly pathetic.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickmyers32USA
And what about Iran and Hezbollah operating inside of Iraq. The actions of these violent regimes have the blood of not only innocent Israelis but also Americans. These regimes do not want peace in the Middle East..

So why has iran municipality ofered the hand of friendship and support to the iraq municipality.

Don,t forget. the ravings of one madman do not speak for a nation..

Do you think i consider all Americas to be gibbering Idiots because of one slobbering inarticulate idiot of a president..

'' ERR fool me once errrr.... etc''
Of course not.!!

DON,T forget

from yesterday 104 dead... of which 100 were civillians in lebanon..
Children, mothers

All because they have a diverse, generally pacifist government incapable of controlling the syrian funded/supported hezbollah

No-one i ever spoke to wanted them there. they are just powerless to prevent it due to constantly having their economy and infrastructure pounded into poverty

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If Lebanon is sincere about sending its troops into Southern Lebanon in an attempt to curb Hezbollah, then Israel is doing the Lebanesse government a favor.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

The USA funded Bin Laden to undermine the USSR in Afghanistan.

The zionists funded Hamas to undermine Arafat.

When will people learn ?, sorta remind me of the USS liberty

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I can only hope that Hezbollah would fire a missile and have it go horribly wrong and blow the dome off the rock. They would get a taste of their own destruction.
But then again it would still be the fault of Israel. You cant win with these terrorists. Anything that Israel and the United States does is evil there can't be any negotion with people with this mindset. Hezbollah is truly pathetic.

People like you need to be banned, not to mention you make me SICK !!!!!!

How would you feel if people went around wishing that the "Wailing Wall" was destroyed ?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If Lebanon is sincere about sending its troops into Southern Lebanon in an attempt to curb Hezbollah, then Israel is doing the Lebanesse government a favor.

I bet thats exactly what was going through that Lebanese family of 12's mind right before that bomb dropped on top of them. "The Israeli's are really doing us a ...hey whats that whooshing noise? I hope they are in a better place now. I hope that your G-D or God or Allah is as forgiving as you all bank on it to be in the end.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hellum3
Who is the terrorist group that is intentionally targeting civilian cities and civilians. Other than the military ship struck off the Lebanesse coast what military target has Hezbollah struck??? Id really like to know that. Im sure you have some b/s answer or excuse though. And you will get civilian deaths in Lebanon thanks to Hezbollah garrisoning weapons in civilian neighborhoods. Who really cares about innocent life here??? So go ahead spin your excuses and use your anti west, the west is so evil rhetoric.
No one wins in a situation like this. But remember the Hezbollah leader declared open war on Israel, since when did an open war become targeting inocent life on purpose like Hezbollah is doing. And wasn't Iran the ones who said that they want Israel permanently destroyed, and denied that the holocaust ever occured? I guess you can just negotiate with that right? I guess we should let Iran develop nuclear weapons so they make their dreams come true and while they're at it they can blackmail the rest of the west.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I guess we should let Iran develop nuclear weapons so they make their dreams come true and while they're at it they can blackmail the rest of the west.

What country had to be paid-off with A USA Patriot Missile system technology so as not to launch nuclear weapons during a scud attack back during the first Iraqi war?

Hint: Its not a country with imaginary nukes that don't exist yet. They really have them and they hold the entire region with the threat of a nuclear attack.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thepleman:
You proved my point for me. We provided Israel with the patriot defense system because it was hit with SCUD missiles. Unprovoked was Saddam Hussein. Hezbollah, Iran, and Syria are being led by madmen just as bad as Hussein if not worse, alot worse. By not retailiating during the the first gulf war, israel showed an imense amount of restraint. Thanks for helping prove my point exactly, what type of madmen Israel is surrounded by. I havn't heard Israel calling for the total destruction of Iran and the Iranian people like Iran is doing Israel.
In fact, to further my point many Arab countries have condemned the kidnappings that Hezbollah carried out last week.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by nickmyers32USA]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thepleman:
You proved my point for me. We provided Israel with the patriot defense system because it was hit with SCUD missiles. Unprovoked was Saddam Hussein. Hezbollah, Iran, and Syria are being led by madmen just as bad as Hussein if not worse, alot worse. By not retailiating during the the first gulf war, israel showed an imense amount of restraint. Thanks for helping prove my point exactly, what type of madmen Israel is surrounded by. I havn't heard Israel calling for the total destruction of Iran and the Iranian people like Iran is doing Israel.
In fact, to further my point many Arab countries have condemned the kidnappings that Hezbollah carried out last week.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by nickmyers32USA]

I proved your point? They were lobbing Scuds not Nukes. Israel was about to retaliate with a Nuclear weapon. If you were in the service of the United states you should know that a nuclear weapon would not just affect the area attacked , the fallout would have possibly affected other countries. We should not have had to bribe them not to fire a nuclear weapon.
Yeah I know all about the destruction of Israel stuff..its been played to death by so many Pro-israelists, meanwhile back at the ranch who has all the guns and bombs and where are they aimed. Their actions have been speaking louder then any words of a blabbermouth such as Ahmineajead.

Just to satisfy you....you should read this Q&A issued by the Human Rights Watch
in regards to Human rights laws being broken and war crimes being committed by Hizbollah and Israel. Israel is not innocent and by far neither are the terrorists. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Reuters Alert net

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join